What's new

Is PAF ranked top among all Muslim Countries Airforces Now?

Don't worry what ever you have stated shall be verified during the next round whenever that takes place.

Exercises alone don't make an air force efficient or better. Its the battle that does. 

In 1965 and 1971 wars technology was some what comparable however numerical advantage was with IAF and still PAF shot down more planes than IAF.

This makes PAF better in this aspect.
well what about kargil war = what was PAFs role in that war

what about abbotabad & drones = what is an air force for what has your PAF done on these latest events

sir we are talking about now not something that has past for almost half a century

If you accept that IAF is better than TURAF then PAF is definitely better than TURAF because PAF is better than IAF. PAF record against IAF in wars is enough to prove it.

i respect your opinion but, I don't think that PAF is superior to Indians in terms of air warfare.

there's no such sayin, "only training wise, only tech wise, without nato, without nukes...etc.".

War is war. You have to calculate all of the facts. By your logic, well then

An avarage fighter pilot has to achieve 300+ flight hours in order to get the "Combat Pilot" badge. The entire tactics and training doctrines of HVKK has to be under nato standarts that were approved by AIRCOM in Germany. In fact, almost %90 of our pilots either had served actively in a nato mission or they're serving now.

HVKK and DZKK are supplied by TAI made Aircraft&Helicopter simulators which all of them are STANAG certificated.

almost every month there's a nato exercise (Tiger Meet, Noble Mariner, Royal Sorb, Anatolian Eagle-2, Red Flag, Loyal Arrow, Grand Slam, Northern Viking, NRF Exercises...etc.)

Konya Main Jet Base is second to Alaska at World in terms of combat training.

I can go on all the day, just like you i'm proud of my military history, but today things changed, a lot.

So i have seen some comments about "Professionalism, Skill, Training".

Let me tell you a real story than.

Our story takes place in 2008 "Red Flag" exercise in USA. There are two teams in these exercises, blue team and red team. Blue team represents NATO and Red team represents Russia. Blue team tries to penetrate red teams defences.

To stimulate reality red teams building covered in russian words. They use russian red stared helmets, suits and patchs.

Turkish 141. Wolf fleet attends this exercise for the second time. At the first attendance (in 2007) they had acquired "most dangerous reds". In 2008 Turkish red team downs all blue team members in the all of engagements. One Turkish pilot downs 9 blue team fighters in a single flight (5 of them are F-15s ) and could not be shot during the whole exercise.

After the exercises the Turkish team had granted with "Tango 1 Never Dies" patch.

images

mxZ6cLg.jpg

If the turks and saudis have to face the same odds as pak does---they will be having stains in their pants---.

Mate, we faced combined forces of Russians, English, French, Italians and their puppet nations and Greece.

We still emerged victorious. So please from now on, leave Turks out of your comments which involves courage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir,

And when was that----let's talk about it---
Well,my answer was in general about fighting an enemy.
You said we would chicken out,we fought many wars and never gave up.
You act like Pakistani's are superior to others.
WWI,Korea,Cyprus.
Next time you should come down from your high horse,we never got any stains in our pants,check yours first.

well what about kargil war = what was PAFs role in that war

what about abbotabad & drones = what is an air force for what has your PAF done on these latest events

sir we are talking about now not something that has past for almost half a century

Why didn't IAF cross the LOC or border during Kargil?

There are lot of things carried out with the blessing of government but they do not recognize to avoid public backlash (Abbotabad/Drones)

To prepare comparison one needs to have data and data can only be gathered from past experiences or engagements. Without that one can not come to a conclusion.

Regarding present as I said before one shall know when the action starts.

There are lot of things carried out with the blessing of government but they do not recognize to avoid public backlash (Abbotabad/Drones)

To prepare comparison one needs to have data and data can only be gathered from past experiences or engagements. Without that one can not come to a conclusion.

well indian govt knew that it would be counter productive to cross the LOC in 1999

1. it would have given your kashmir cause world attention and sympathy aswell and made india look like agrassors

2. owr job was done as soon as nawaz ran to washington and the events that followed ...lolzzz one of the main reasons why musharraf agreed to be part of WOT against the wishes of his strategick assets and genral publick opinion was to deprive india of getting better say in this matter

about countring drones so now its about the will of GOP and its hand in glove with USA ...am i right = so wkere is your khudmukhtari and ghairat gone

well war is an ever changing equation had the clergy of constantinople opted for lastet wepons(canons) turks could not ever dreamt of storming it hope you got the point in modern context

as for PAF exploits in 1965 well then USA was backing you fulli with all its latest cutting edge tech and training now we enjoy that + we have both numbers and money to exploit your weaknesses and there is nothing your establishment can do about acept neuking your own land to stop indian agression

any way good luck for future

well indian govt knew that it would be counter productive to cross the LOC in 1999

1. it would have given your kashmir cause world attention and sympathy aswell and made india look like agrassors

2. owr job was done as soon as nawaz ran to washington and the events that followed ...lolzzz one of the main reasons why musharraf agreed to be part of WOT against the wishes of his strategick assets and genral publick opinion was to deprive india of getting better say in this matter

about countring drones so now its about the will of GOP and its hand in glove with USA ...am i right = so wkere is your khudmukhtari and ghairat gone

well war is an ever changing equation had the clergy of constantinople opted for lastet wepons(canons) turks could not ever dreamt of storming it hope you got the point in modern context

as for PAF exploits in 1965 well then USA was backing you fulli with all its latest cutting edge tech and training now we enjoy that + we have both numbers and money to exploit your weaknesses and there is nothing your establishment can do about acept neuking your own land to stop indian agression

any way good luck for future

Good Luck for the future?

Kid, what era you in?

The new F-16s MLU-ed and BLK52s can paint anything that IAF currently has in it's inventory, including the upcoming Rafale, which has no takers except for the IAF, while the F-16s continue to be in demand around the world. What a shame.

Then come the BVR capabale JF-17s and F-7PGs.

This thread is about PAF and muslim nations. So lets leave 1965 bla bla out of it.

To the members saying Egypt has superior equipment, well, maybe. But look at this, what good is F-16 without it's most lethal weapon the AIM 120 AMRAAM?

Its good to see that many Pakistani members dont think that PAF is best. reserved optimism and true sense is better than blind jingoism. Indian members are also very realistic in these matters.When you are realistic you are in win win position

PAF is full of china-made combat aircrafts or old US combat aircrafts.....Pak doesn't have the capacity to produce the same on it's own.....Pak keeps begging for fighter jets and licks the feet of Chinese leaders...we all know "Made in China" is fake.......so PAF is all cr@p[/quote]

So that would mean you slapped your flag as Pakistani a common idiocy on part of fakie accounts so your full of crap too.

hey dumb fellow....why don't you face the reality??.....Jingoists like you are idiots...grow up!

:lol:You'll get it soon enough on this Forum, lil taliban willy.

The more you reply in anger the more you'll insult your ownself, you are being put on ignore by me I won't be reading your posts so talk to your own willy face.

I think you are perusing an impossible line of argument.

Reality is not what you are posting.

Well,my answer was in general about fighting an enemy.
You said we would chicken out,we fought many wars and never gave up.
You act like Pakistani's are superior to others.
WWI,Korea,Cyprus.
Next time you should come down from your high horse,we never got any stains in our pants,check yours first.

Hi,

As the title goes---this discussion is about current air force. Technical superiority

Here an opponent with the capabilities of israel and india---with massive air superiority can decimate the opposition on day two if not on day one.

We all know by now that current day air superiority is a totally different breed of warfare that the world has ever seen and there is nothing that compares it to 1st ww or the 2nd ww.

As for turkey---it does not have an active enemy which has twice its strength---neither has it fought any wars in the last 50 + years other than being a frontline state for nato.

And as for the stain---everybody gets it---it is just what you do afterwards makes the difference. 
PAF is full of china-made combat aircrafts or old US combat aircrafts.....Pak doesn't have the capacity to produce the same on it's own.....Pak keeps begging for fighter jets and licks the feet of Chinese leaders...we all know "Made in China" is fake.......so PAF is all cr@p

Hi,

So you are saying that if you cannot produce a weapons---you don't fight---or don't have the right to fight---or don't know how to fight---.

I mean to ask----'what do you want to say in your post'.

I don't think you got my point.

Men in Blue was a termed coined during Musharraf's time, owing to their operational lack of discipline.
i.e PAF men were involved in a lot of activities which no one could term professional !

The only activity they were involved were trying to rebel against a person who they thought was hurting Islam and resulting in deaths of many Muslims inside Pakistan and across the border. Similar cases happened inside the army, and we have seen such incidents in many countries of the world. Nothing new. This is something which is based on the personal beliefs of such persons involved. So i don't think it has anything to do with professionalism of a force, which is calculated on how good they are at doing their job, and that is running the airforce.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom