What's new

ISAF (NATO) Killed 3 Pakistani Soldiers @ Pak-Afghan Check Post (Again)

Most Pakistanis have never seen USA as a credible allie on anything..
They replaced F-16 with shipment of wheat,if you remember,and even the wheat never arrived..Thats how reliable USA has been..All the US woes and promises are no more than monkey farts to the people of Pakistan.
The day USA leaves us alone will be the day Pakistan will finally start moving forward and progress.

Well the feeling is mutual, about every hour there is news of Mumbai-style attacks being plotted in Pakistan against the USA and Europe, plus plans to murder american tourist. The fact that Pakistan becomes more upset about 3 people from Pakistan being accidently killed by NATO then 10,000 people from Pakistan being killed by terrorist and the Taliban makes it real clear that it is time to leave. I wonder how easy is it going to be for people from Pakistan to get a visa now to the USA, UK , Europe.

Meanwhile, Germany has claimed that it possesses information that Pakistan-based militants have plotted Mumbai-style attacks on London and other major cities in countries like France and Germany. (ANI

http://sify.com/news/us-to-warn-cit...in-europe-news-international-kkdmkeeigei.html

Last edited:
Well the feeling is mutual, about every hour there is news of Mumbai-style attacks being plotted in Pakistan against the USA and Europe, plus plans to murder american tourist. The fact that Pakistan becomes more upset about 3 people from Pakistan being accidently killed by NATO then 10,000 people from Pakistan being killed by terrorist and the Taliban makes it real clear that it is time to leave. I wonder how easy is it going to be for people from Pakistan to get a visa now to the USA, UK , Europe.

US to warn citizens over al-Qaeda backed Mumbai-style terror attacks in Europe

You think its easy for us to get a visa nowadays... since we are your allies?

I m pretty sure that just the fact I have publicly opposed America's foreign policy if I ever try to travel to the states to take my son to disneyland... my plane will not be allowed to land in America...

Yes we and every Pakistani wants to ask this question to this fcuking democrazy and our military. WTF. How much more baighairity we have to show for this WOT.

Enough is enough and in Pakistan's case it is bloody enough.

:angry:
We the new generation was born as begerat & We are.They've reached on our ***** now we're shouting oh my *** is burnt!!!
Still our Imam of the sunehri mosque is taking cheque of 6 millions from american ambassador.

areesh Bhai hm hyn hee begerat.

so Just wait & be killed by ISAF or USAF.

US to warn citizens over al-Qaeda backed Mumbai-style terror attacks in Europe
Oh yesss!The Taliban thing is used again & oh yess & off course these Talibs were also flying choppers as well!! right???

Is it actually possible for a militant to start a raid in Afghanistan, and run to Pakistan by foot so easily in such short time???

If they are coming from Afghanistan then how are they evading us forces?

Gun fire only seems to occur when they reach Pakistan.....or so they say.

Back
Top Bottom