What's new

ISI - Inter Services Intelligence

Jistarhan CDA nay theeka uthaya huwa haina islamabad ke safaye ka use tarhan tunay theeka uthaya huwa hey har tread ke Ami Appa eek karnay ka lolz :P
kuch ghalat kaha hazoor?
udher india ke bandy phansa ker sary raaz uglwa liyee hai ap logoon ne humy sab pata hai :lol:

Analysis Division

Technical Division

Counter-Terrorism Division

Counter-Intelligence Division

Security Division

Personnel division

Media Division

Unconfirmed- S Division (Black ops)

Sector Commanders- Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK
Es tara tou detail mein jao tou structure aur bhi complex ho jaye ga....lets keep it simple...nhn?? :D

Yara, If you eliminate the first paragraph, put last line in place of first paragraph, to poster ki shakal o surat nahi nikal aai gi? too much stuff cluttering the background. Compare the finishing of first with second poster

Instead of writing complete words like, Analysis, technical, would it be better if you just put acronyms like A Division / T Division / CT division

and for novices, put info in comments section. or in description box.
I like what you say bro, gives Clandentine look - but write it like this T Directorate - replace division with directorate, as each directorate is headed by DDG.... @Stealth , go for this

Last edited:
ooh really!!!??:o::o: thanks for your information...so isi was the reason behind my nightmare yesterday!!?? i saw some zombies attacked me!! so ISI is zombies's organisation:devil::devil:

Considering ISI has sent spy pigeons across the borders, zombies could very well be a product of ISI's JIEM-Joint Intelligence Extra Mutants.

Considering ISI has sent spy pigeons across the borders, zombies could very well be a product of ISI's JIEM-Joint Intelligence Extra Mutants.

may be... BTW pigeons and zombies are abundance in pakistan

Mast Tha Imran Bhai....

USSoldierPakistanSoldiertoon.jpg

Es tara tou detail mein jao tou structure aur bhi complex ho jaye ga....lets keep it simple...nhn?? :D

I like what you say bro, gives Clandentine look - but write it like this T Directorate - replace division with directorate, as each directorate is headed by DDG.... @Stealth , go for this

Yara, If you eliminate the first paragraph, put last line in place of first paragraph, to poster ki shakal o surat nahi nikal aai gi? too much stuff cluttering the background. Compare the finishing of first with second poster

Instead of writing complete words like, Analysis, technical, would it be better if you just put acronyms like A Division / T Division / CT division

and for novices, put info in comments section. or in description box.

Brothers nor me... nor anyone have such free time to explain each and every person regarding what is AT what is BT what is CT etc... I've discussed this before posting. Everyone satisfied with the provided information (the way I've mentioned).

Brothers nor me... nor anyone have such free time to explain each and every person regarding what is AT what is BT what is CT etc... I've discussed this before posting. Everyone satisfied with the provided information (the way I've mentioned).
We already appreciate what you have been doing, so we cant be arguing about this...thanks....its a nice concept

Dear @balixd and @Stealth You Both are doing Great JOB and we Members of :pdf: are Honored to have Senior Members Like you. Keep up the Good work. :pakistan::pakistan:

We already appreciate what you have been doing, so we cant be arguing about this...thanks....its a nice concept

Thanks for your appreciation. Now a days i am much stuck and confuzed about how to launch iFW web site. I've already designed full fledge website. Already @HORAS go-through from the iFORCEwarfare web design. Unfortunately massive funds required to develop iFW platform.

Anyone who likes to read about ISI - here is a blast from the past ---
This book is one of the best books on Intelligence Agency of Pakistan, written in 1995, and covers the era of 60s & 70s - It sits inside the drawers of many bureaucrates today and put their undies in Twist . Story of life of a Counter Intelligence Officer ---
It is very hard to get hold of this book, even I myself had to borrow this from Services Library GHQ, but you can easily purchase the Urdu edition, named as "Hasaas Idarey"
10256333_833277903368201_7147930841184052070_n.jpg

an extract from thr book :

"QUOTE"

"It is generally believed that the US wanted Zoulfiqar Ali Bhutto to be removed from the political scene of Pakistan mainly on two accounts. First, for the nuclear policy that he framed and tried to relentlessly pursue and secondly, from apprehensions that ZAB was influencing the countries. He posed a serious challenge to the US interests in the region. “Tally-ho. Kill Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, “ yelled the self-proclaimed policemen of the world. During August 1976, Amercian Secretary of States, Dr. Henry Kissinger had warned Bhutto, “We will make a horrible example of you,” adding menacingly, “When the railroad is coming, you get out of the way.” The American had successfully cultivated a number of well-placed bureaucrats, PPP stalwarts and ministers who wittingly or inadvertently served as the US agents of influence. American diplomats and CIA operators not only got most of the ‘inside’ information from these ‘gentlemen’ but also utilized their good offices to ‘convey’ whatever they wanted to feed or plant. Some officers from USMAAG had also made meaningful ingresses in the General Headquarters and not only gathered the thinking in the Services Headquarters but would also drop a ‘suggestion’ here and there. Some of the US Diplomats had established direct contacts with a number of PNA leaders whom they continued to aid, support and give day-to-day line of action. A number of US diplomats were not only actively involved but also directed the operations against Bhutto. Jan M. Gibney, Political Officer, US Consulate General, Lahore, duly assisted by a couple of Pakistanis, was extremely active and would frequently visit a number of Politicians Maulana Maudoodi of Jamat-e-Islami and Maulan Obaidullah Anwar, Jamiat-e-Ulmai-Islam of Sheranwala Gate, Lahore. Apart from holding meetings, a wireless network had been established between the USIS-US Consulate General – Maulana Maudoodi’s residence. It was Gibney who had telephoned and conveyed to Howard B. Schaffer, Chief of Political Affairs, US Embassy, Islamabad, that notorious sentence, “The party is over. Merchandise has gone.” The US had also released PL-480 funds. Over night some Jamat-e-Islami workers were seen with pockets full of money and spending lavishly. A number of businessmen, particularly those, who had suffered due to ZAB’s economic and industrial policies, had also been prompted to contribute towards the PNA funds. As there were no party accounts being maintained as such, the contributions were received personally by some of the leaders. Justice (Retd.) Kaikaus and Rafiq Ahmed Bajwa are among those who are alleged to have made millions."

PROFILES OF INTELLIGENCE by Brigadier Syed A. I. Tirmazi, SI (M).

Dear You Both are doing Great JOB and we Members of :pdf: are Honored to have Senior Members Like you. Keep up the Good work. :pakistan::pakistan:
ye meine aesa kon sa teer mar diya :unsure: --- ghar walay tou mujhe chapal uttar uttar ke martay hain :cry:

Last edited:
ye meine aesa kon sa teer mar diya :unsure: --- ghar walay tou mujhe chapal uttar uttar ke martay hain :cry:

same here bevi aur maa koosh hoti hey jab may unkay samnay nahe hota hahhahaha

Word has that our beloved agency had made a list of those involved in bombings inside Pakistan during 80s, and Mehmood Achakzai topped that list for taking funds from KHAD --- there are few more to name one from JI and another one from ANP :D

same here bevi aur maa koosh hoti hey jab may unkay samnay nahe hota hahhahaha
:rofl:bevi ka kuch nhn keh sakte - me single -- par ama g aur abu g see kafi izzat ho jati hai :D

And finally just by luck, i found this book eating dust somewhere, didnt stop for a second and bought it - i finally got my hands on the english edition......
If there are enough people who are interested, every few days, i will share an extract from this book on Counter Intelligence operations in Pakistan ---
e495c898fd17d7a152c87b44b6f9bcfa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom