What's new

ISIS MAP Released: India Pakistan both included

yaar...aurto ka ye bahut bada problem hai...
u haven't read the OP....:hitwall::hitwall:
its on ISIS infiltration in india and Pakistani.... isis will attack india through kashmir then our soldiers will shot them down and will be fed to vultures .... ab clear hua concept....;)

saley, tujhey AURTO key barey me bhut pata hai?

Oscar Wilde once said that no map of the world which did not contain Utopia was worth having. So just can't blame the ISIS dotheads.

They even have a plan to unfurl their "parcham" on Pluto. :D

there's this awesome Sci Fi series Honor Harrington that has religious extremists on a planetary scale with 'democratic forces' financing them, it is as if that story is, almost, coming to life here

But there are very hard times ahead for Iraq and Syria. Some of the spill-over will then affect some of the GCC. While Egypt and Jordan will remain simmering. KSA will import Mercenaries for self-preservation. Iran will gird up to be the last bulwark of resistance.

Interesting times ahead for the Region, and that is an euphemism.

these guys are to the right of AL-Qeda, now that tells a lot.

I hope Saudi Barabria gets a taste of its own medicine, since it seems they are scared after all

ISIS gains in Iraq put Saudi forces on highest alert - CNN.com

plus it seems Obama will spill in $500 million to support Syrian Rebels, it keeps getting better and better...

yes u are true...!!!
like always mislums found india as best target from thousands of year....:( . and its also true they converted the Hindus of Punjab, kpk, sindh, balochistan, its shame...:sad: we have lost so many brothers...to a foreign religion.. so, i should ask all Pakistani to stop this madness and come back to their core....
we can unite again and fight back these evils...ISIS...

lol... for suicide attempts they need to come near... they will be shot at a distance of km. and will be delicious meals for vultures...:yes4::yes4:
Today when science has discovered many many micro nano things but can define death and spirit any how ....its like eating filth with open eyes and working nose on its smell......to worship idols made by own hands...if you slap or break idols throwing down.....it cant resistant even cant speek......how it can benefit a human???
Its so obvious so clear so shameful.

those lizard eaters dont have a chance in the sub-continent...we have an insurgency, but nothing of that scale.

there's this awesome Sci Fi series Honor Harrington that has religious extremists on a planetary scale with 'democratic forces' financing them, it is as if that story is, almost, coming to life here

these guys are to the right of AL-Qeda, now that tells a lot.

I hope Saudi Barabria gets a taste of its own medicine, since it seems they are scared after all

ISIS gains in Iraq put Saudi forces on highest alert - CNN.com

plus it seems Obama will spill in $500 million to support Syrian Rebels, it keeps getting better and better...

Thanks for the 'heads-up' re Honor Harrington. Was'nt aware of that.

Compared to these guys AQ sometimes looks like small-timers in the game.
All the assorted Sheikhdoms and Fiefdoms will now get something to really worry about. But they will keep up their games of "paying Peter to rob and kill Paul" as long as they can.

Today when science has discovered many many micro nano things but can define death and spirit any how ....its like eating filth with open eyes and working nose on its smell......to worship idols made by own hands...if you slap or break idols throwing down.....it cant resistant even cant speek......how it can benefit a human???
Its so obvious so clear so shameful.
so, how does praying to nothing,who also neither can speak or resist help ur cause..... how does it benefit humans...or it benefit humans by its benefiting ways in the iraq, syria, and middle east....if u think idols break by throwing down..so, doesn't every holy book burn down throwing down it in fire....so, it utterly shameful....to follow something who no one knows what it is....isn't it....

Last edited:
yaar...aurto ka ye bahut bada problem hai...
u haven't read the OP....:hitwall::hitwall:
its on ISIS infiltration in india and Pakistani.... isis will attack india through kashmir then our soldiers will shot them down and will be fed to vultures .... ab clear hua concept....;)

Please refrain from sexist comment :angry:. Rest of your logic is ok

Lets assume the ISIS is able to penetrate Pakistan, which is quite possible given that Pakistan is a muslim nation.
Now after Pakistan the only way to cross over to India is Kashmir. We have almost 1 million soldiers deployed and ready for fight these terrorists. These 1 million soldiers are ready to fight till their last breadth for motherland. They won't run away like the Iraqu army.

In my opinion, ISIS has a chance to penetrate Muslim nations, as they can easily influence and exploit sunnni-shia in them. But India, no way.

ISIS will never be able to penetrate Pakistan, if Pakistan was so susceptible to influence from these armed groups, we would have fallen at the hands of SSP,LeJ, TTP or any of the other groups that came and went.

Please refrain from sexist comment :angry:. Rest of your logic is ok
what sexist comment.... do not try to make a scene of something which is not there....
I do not need a approval of u before i post..

Back
Top Bottom