What's new

Islamabad is under occupation of military and state sponsored terrorists

How they are terrorists??
Had they torched Jinnah House, Metro Station, Radio Pakistan, PTV and other state property??

PTI staged protest outside SC countless time:

14842146110_30f4a36485_b.jpg

images

53fd0cd865f15.jpg

Why PTI is not a terrorist organisation?

@RescueRanger

Hanging Shalwar Kameez everywhere resulted from bringing the Pind to civilized Urban cities.

As my father said today after I showed him that video, he says this: The sky is the limit once you drink out of a lota.

he is just a power Hungry maniac and nothing else. no achievement in economics, sold State bank to international bankers, destroyed our relation with Saudia, UAE and China betrayed and angered Turkey and Malaysia, damaged our Kashmire cause (100 year peace plan), reversed our the course of war with TTP and tried to destroying our army. his past is tying witness to what he will do in future.
Full on retarded , paid pmln troll, trying to reach his target of posts for Nani maryam free lingerie photo..

For people who were skeptical about JUI, this would be a good eye opener on whose establishment’s B team.

JUI, TLP etc etc.

Another day, another exposè.
Yeah any doubts left for anyone? TTP has always been Army's B team along with all the terror outfits in Pakistan including MQM. Of course the Army's A team is made up of the who's who of criminal masterminds and mafia thieves like the Zardaris, Bhuttos and Sharif clans...

hahhah thank you very much for calling peaceful progressive pakistanis are terrorists

I pray that you live in some madrassa system run by your dear fazlu ..

such a shame

hypocrisy at its best

Time will tell that all this drama was inside job by establishment to fulfill the evil promises made in London ...

We are only good in mourning over history

Really, GCC is not moving without Imran Khan. Don t fall in conspiracies. For Kashmir cause you didn't listen, who was doing backdoor diplomacy for Kashmir cause PTI ? ..... no it's Bajwa, the one who ruined the Kashmir cause.
IK Was PM when he sold kashmir and Moeed Yousaf ( the CIA/ internationalist bastard) said 100 year peace deal. agree that bajwa was also in it but that does not rid IK from his share of responsibility. i think Bajwa Faiz and IK are needed to be trailed and hanged.
as for GCC they may be you are not aware about what happened during IK tenure.

The JUI were anti Jinnah and by extension against the concept of Pakistan.
no. JUI was with Jinnah, JUH was against Pakistan. JUI was a breakaway group formed by molana shabbir usmani, molana zafar usmani, molana shafi usmani, molana yusuf binnori etc. to support muslim league and pakistan.

mufti mehmood was a part of JUH and opposed Pakistan. he sidelined the original group in 60s or 70s and hijacked JUI. original JUI was very much in favor of pakistan.

After Allah Pak Army is only thing holding our nation together.

I have heard this so many times and from so many people (I may have believed this myself in the past). Is there any substance to this? No, this is like making it a holy thing and using it label people traitors and terrorists if they don't believe it. Just another tool to fool and keep people subservient.

One thing that has caused so many problems and brain drain in Pakistan is, faujiz thinking that they are the only patriot sons of the soil and somehow they have this divine right to judge civilians and suspect them for their loyalty and patriotism.

23 March ko missiles kay sath un kay mojid ko March karna chaiay .. lekin karta kaun hy?

Iss muqadas gaaay ko zibah kiay bagair humari taraki na mumkin nazar ati hy. Instead labelling people, they should introspect and realise how much their policies have caused damaged to the country and their unconstitutional acts have led them to where they are now.

Get this in your mind, nation is comprised of people and its citizens, if those citizens are not given their rights and freedom within the bounds of law, then that is not a nation, it is an illegal, fascist group of thugs who think they are a state and have somehow this right to subjugate people.

Pak Fauj ko nawaz ki beti, zardari ka beta, fazal ur rehman ki ulad, rizvi ka beta mubarik ho ... in jaiso say hum ghadar he bhalay, kya karo gay, ziada say ziada humay mar do gay, par kum uz kum roz e mahshar hmara zameer tou saaf ho ga kay maray gay par waqt kay firon, qaroon aur haman kay agay nai jhukay.

Pak Fauj ko itna shauk chara hy na nation ko mehfooz rakhnay ka tou ub waqt a gya hy kay sabit b kary, warna lagay reho, 2 saal, 4 saal iss kay badh Pak tou shayad hat jay ga, fauj bach b gai tou rent pay laga daina kahi yemen, shaam, ukraine wagaira may.

I am here on this thread because i can smell blood. i would love to see lakes of blood. This nation is ready for blood donation. Mullah might see signs of end times in this blood donation campaign. hahaha. Let the great purge begin. After many years, people will visit pakistan and see the red ocean. They will laugh hahaha.

Unfortunately that even though PTI claims are valid but they are being instigated into civil unrest which will spell disaster for Pakistan.

PTI should be really scared of the crowds these 13 parties have mustered.

Back
Top Bottom