What's new

'Khilafat is coming': Islamic State flag put up on Islamabad's main thoroughfare

What are the chances that this stunt has been orchestrated by Mulla Burkha and his followers.

That area shud b covered by safe city cameras....
bhai, under safe city project most of the areas are covering only he main highways & monitoring the traffic, the cameras have been installed in such a way that they can only capture the VEhicle # & Driver's identity......

What are the chances that this stunt has been orchestrated by Mulla Burkha and his followers.

Iqbal town ............ search that area for any seminaries and political party affiliates. And another important factor to note is that Muharram has already started ........... stunts like these are performed to spread sectarian fear, score cheap propaganda points, and make society feel divided on sectarian lines.

Why Pakistan should ask for your help ? Armed forces of Pakistan are enough to take care of terrorists from Sunni as well as Shia groups.
Guys! Turn Alerts on

Madrassa kids are on the job. Greatest threat, please watch out. If you ask us for help, others will accuse us of trying to massacre Sunni freedom fighters. @Luffy 500 ,
Not trolling, it is an actual threat

Not trolling, it is an actual threat
Mulla Sir, it's not a real threat. Pakistanis are better aware of Pakistan's situation than you.

Sunny deol bhej do. You have one solution to your every problem.

What an Indian
We would be very concerned if ISIS flags started showing up here.

but this this is just someone's idea of a joke in Pakistan ?

this is a "troll" that deserves a 'lol' response ?

you guys sure are desensitized to terror.

We would be very concerned if ISIS flags started showing up here.

but this this is just someone's idea of a joke in Pakistan ?

this is a "troll" that deserves a 'lol' response ?

you guys sure are desensitized to terror.

we do not like feeding any kinds of trolls.

our state policy mirrors that

The appearance of ISIS in Pakistan is less a security threat for India and more a humanitarian catastrophe in the making.

Think Bangladesh, and multiply that manifold. Across equally porous borders.

And unlike Europe, they will simply melt away undetected in our populace.

A nightmare.

Cheers, Doc

The appearance of ISIS in Pakistan is less a security threat for India and more a humanitarian catastrophe in the making.

Think Bangladesh, and multiply that manifold. Across equally porous borders.

And unlike Europe, they will simply melt away undetected in our populace.

A nightmare.

Cheers, Doc

Sure man. Let me help you further
I blame the government in India for not securing the border in wake of this crisis.

Sure man. Let me help you further
I blame the government in India for not securing the border in wake of this crisis.

In the case of a natural calamity or war (read: nuclear) or widespread Syria type carnage, the Indian state will be forced to protect and cover an unmannable border using methods that are really not palatable for public consumption here.

This is not me saying it. This is defence think tanks (both Indian and Western) who have war-gamed scenarios of mass exodus into India of Pakistani survivors.

@Joe Shearer

Cheers, Doc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom