What's new

Islamist gunmen attack Nigeria college, 50 students feared killed

Because the Norway gunman was a white supremacist who wanted a all white country. NOT a Christian country. These guys wanted a Muslim country under Sharia Law. You don't even have the shame to say RIP to the victims.

RIP to all who passed away.

Wait do i have to build a memorial to say RIP what the phock. Dont phocking try to play emotional games with me you curry head.

RIP to all students who died and speedy recovery to the injured one !!!

Hi, What is the motive of this Islamist group??
this is apparently the handiwork of Boko Harem,an islamist terrorist group that has been fighting against the Nigerian govt. for the last 5 years to establish an Islamic state in Nigeria.they have killed thousands of inncoent civilians in the southern part of Nigeria in the past couple of years in the name of establishing an Islamic state!!

Where are all the Muslim progressive people? Why don't they do something about growing extremists ?

And people says "Islam is Religion of peace".........
Even here, Mullah hate each other................ Too many firqas/groups........ Everybody says wrong to each other..

The time has come where we realize the danger of Islamist fundamentals to world. What they are saying is that whole world should convert to Islam and follow what they want. This is result of over teaching of Islam, anyone has become Mullha and spreading what they think is correct version. The use of language like kuffurs and kuffurs should be killed in religious teaching is deplorable. These people have least regard for right of others. The danger is not only to others but Muslims themselves.

I know that a good majority of Muslims are good, but it is their duty to stop misuse of religion. Fanaticism grows in religion, when the follower do not do anything to stop.

BBC News - Nigeria attack: Students shot dead as they slept

And people says "Islam is Religion of peace".........
Even here, Mullah hate each other................ Too many firqas/groups........ Everybody says wrong to each other..
let em remember you 4 out of 5 first calaphis were killed umer-usman-ali-hussain . it was not religion of peace since day one .

The time has come where we realize the danger of Islamist fundamentals to world. What they are saying is that whole world should convert to Islam and follow what they want. This is result of over teaching of Islam, anyone has become Mullha and spreading what they think is correct version. The use of language like kuffurs and kuffurs should be killed in religious teaching is deplorable. These people have least regard for right of others. The danger is not only to others but Muslims themselves.

I know that a good majority of Muslims are good, but it is their duty to stop misuse of religion. Fanaticism grows in religion, when the follower do not do anything to stop.

BBC News - Nigeria attack: Students shot dead as they slept

“All it takes for evil to succeed is for a few good men to do nothing

Wait do i have to build a memorial to say RIP what the phock. Dont phocking try to play emotional games with me you curry head.

Lmao you couldn't even defend your point because you know how BS it was. Emotional games? You obviously have no idea what a game is you dumb idiot. Curry head? Pakistanis don't eat curry, they are so developed they only eat MC Donald's and KFC. :rofl:

Turkey Model is very correct... Look the peace and progress there..

A lot of people in Turkey commit a lot of Haram stuff. People there hunt and eat pork, alcohol is readily available, pre-marital sex and teenage pregnancy is the highest in the Muslim world so it's not a Muslim model.

Turkey Model is very correct... Look the peace and progress there..

nope its not turkey has its own shear of problems i didn't follow models i wanna make my own model . and for get rid you need first Israeli counter terror model . aggressive like devil

A lot of people in Turkey commit a lot of Haram stuff. People there hunt and eat pork, alcohol is readily available, pre-marital sex and teenage pregnancy is the highest in the Muslim world so it's not a Muslim model.

who need muslim model here? muslims have no model at all

nope its not turkey has its own shear of problems i didn't follow models i wanna make my own model . and for get rid you need first Israeli counter terror model . aggressive like devil

who need muslim model here? muslims have no model at all
I am not a Muslim so I am in no place to comment if they have a model however claiming that Turkey is a Muslim model is wrong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom