What's new

Islamist gunmen attack Nigeria college, 50 students feared killed

I am not a Muslim so I am in no place to comment if they have a model however claiming that Turkey is a Muslim model is wrong.

turkey is a model anyone can use it . but i hate this scrap we must have our own ways of thoughts we are same as any smart nation . why we need a model first place ?

Where are all the Muslim progressive people? Why don't they do something about growing extremists ?
They are too busy going on public media explaining how US support for Israel is the cause of this. No matter how much mental and rhetorical gymnastics requires, Israel must be dragged into this.

I remember the reports from the analysts in Washtington saying that Al-Qaeda has shifted it base from the middle east to Africa about a year ago.

It's funny. It almost seems like Al-Qaeda pops up where ever the US intelligence agencies want them to.

WTF is wrong with Africa?

The rate of islamist violence is suddenly shooting up.

What is the non muslim world doing about it? nothing. If you dont stand up for yourself, you will be run over. The non muslim Nigerians should form their own groups to look out for their interest.

WTF is wrong with Africa?

The rate of islamist violence is suddenly shooting up.

Kaffirs in Nigeria has been at the receiving end of Islamic fundamentalists for a long time now, but this act is particularly despicable that it gained world wide attention.

Cause he wasn't affiliated to a Christian terrorist organization nor was he screaming Hail Mary and Hail Jesus while killing people.

So the scream makes a difference?-

what exactly is the difference when both are killing innocent people?-

tell me?- :coffee:-

maybe the bullets a white racist fire hurt less?-

The difference is pretty much the same on why Muslims do not get offended when someone burns a normal book, but are incensed when some one does that Koran. Similarly when someone just goes ahead and kills a dozen innocent people randomly, he is called a psychopath. If the same person targets a particular sect and claims to do that in the name of Allah, he is labeled as an Islamic Terrorist.

its all about symbolism

Ironically, Hail Mary and Hail Jesus are not heard :whistle:

religion of peace killed only 120 persons today how on earth ?:what:

motive of islam shariya on earth and wipe out kaffirs from earth

RIP my dear students.

Sir I see your flag changed. Have you moved to Bahrain?

first rule of Islam: if you kill an Innocent your are not human let alone muslim.

I do not whether it is a rule or not but almost all Islamic countries seems to be following otherwise.

Ideology. If they could have done this on the name of Christianity than there would have been no difference.

I do not whether it is a rule or not but almost all Islamic countries seems to be following otherwise.

Ideology. If they could have done this on the name of Christianity than there would have been no difference.

not all all the countries.
and i am not supporting any terrorist group but ask yourself what happened to a terrorist that made him/er terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom