What's new

Israel: "Iran Can Build 1 Bomb"

Israel: "Iran Can Build 1 Bomb"

that is a shame, they should make more efforts to produce more nukes. if rogue states such as israel does have atomic bomb then everybody should have it.

For Israel even 90-100 nukes are not enough because the number her enemies is larger. Iran only needs a few good nukes to wipe Israel of the map. The paranoia is justified. I don't understand why it is so difficult for many to understand.

Israel has many enemies just as Nazi Germany had the entire world as its enemy, so did that justify Hitler possessing nukes? If a state that is created by stealing the homeland of another nation does not have enemy who better qualifies to have enemies? Besides, all the enemies of Israel have conventional weapons, so Israel has no justification to possess nukes. The fact is states like Israel can possess nukes because there is no decency or fairness in people like you.

Foxnew = Unfair and unbalanced. Red Nekish, zionist agenda scums.

Israel havin Nuclear wepons doesn't blabber abt wiping anybody oof the face of earth nor it has ever said to use this on any other nation

So nuclear wepons in the hand of israel is very diffrent story as compared to that with Iran

Israel havin Nuclear wepons doesn't blabber abt wiping anybody oof the face of earth nor it has ever said to use this on any other nation

So nuclear wepons in the hand of israel is very diffrent story as compared to that with Iran

You are incorrect.

Prime Minister Shimon Peres said in an interview with Reuters that "the president of Iran should remember that Iran can also be wiped off the map."

Source: Peres says that Iran 'can also be wiped off the map' - DominicanToday.com

Iran blabbers while Israel grabs the land of the Palestinians. If Israel was created in one province of India you would have blabbered about wiping out Israel hundred times a day!

Iran blabbers while Israel grabs the land of the Palestinians. If Israel was created in one province of India you would have blabbered about wiping out Israel hundred times a day!

Definately I would have resisted Israel but case here is use of language n the message it convey to others

When sombody talk abt total anihlation of others it doesn't creat any confidence with him havin anythin destructive that is my point

Word of advice try putting national interest before religon

You are incorrect.

Prime Minister Shimon Peres said in an interview with Reuters that "the president of Iran should remember that Iran can also be wiped off the map."

Source: Peres says that Iran 'can also be wiped off the map' - DominicanToday.com

He said this in retaliaton to wat Mr. Ahmadnijad already said n Mr. Ahmadnijad openly advocatin destruction of Israel does give a picture of an extremly aggressive state which doen't instill confidence in world community

For Israel even 90-100 nukes are not enough because the number her enemies is larger. Iran only needs a few good nukes to wipe Israel of the map. The paranoia is justified. I don't understand why it is so difficult for many to understand.

Not justified at all because if they nuke israel the western world will not sit idle they can do the same to iran .

Definately I would have resisted Israel but case here is use of language n the message it convey to others

When sombody talk abt total anihlation of others it doesn't creat any confidence with him havin anythin destructive that is my point

Word of advice try putting national interest before religon

A bit of advice for you; try to listen to your conscience instead of listening to your evil side, be fair, put your feet in the shoes of those who have lost their homeland to a devil called Israel. It’s not a question of religion or national interest, it’s all about humanity and inhumanity of the Israelis and their allies like you.

He said this in retaliaton to wat Mr. Ahmadnijad already said n Mr. Ahmadnijad openly advocatin destruction of Israel does give a picture of an extremly aggressive state which doen't instill confidence in world community

He said it in response to something which Ahmadinejad never said himself. So basically, it is Israel which has spoken of wiping a nation of the map and not Iran. As such, Iran has every right to be concerned over Israel's intentions and capabilities. Also, can you substantiate your claim by quoting Ahmadinejad on 'openly advocating the destruction of Israel' for even despite sharing a common tongue with him I cannot.

Israel does give a picture of an extremly aggressive state which doen't instill confidence in world community

I agree.

He said it in response to something which Ahmadinejad never said himself. So basically, it is Israel which has spoken of wiping a nation of the map and not Iran. As such, Iran has every right to be concerned over Israel's intentions and capabilities. Also, can you substantiate your claim by quoting Ahmadinejad on 'openly advocating the destruction of Israel' for even despite sharing a common tongue with him I cannot.

I agree.

Iran's new president created a sense of outrage in the west yesterday by describing Israel as a "disgraceful blot" that should be "wiped off the face of the earth". Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who is more hardline than his predecessor, told students in Tehran that a new wave of Palestinian attacks would be enough to finish off Israel

Israel should be wiped off map, says Iran's president | World news | The Guardian

Tell me one thing these kinda statment present wat picture of urs in front of others

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom