What's new

Israel is officially the 4th happiest nation in the world.

Wait a second. You're describing this scenario and referring to it as a utopia? I think that makes YOU the sick one LOL
And here I thought Jews had a sense of humor.
Read this and then read my post again, Avner.
1679419610016.png

Jewish people not only has history, besides they are the creator of all symbols and tales that founded Western history.

Without Jewish ideological/religious base, Europe had been sacrificing people to their imaginary gods.

And the same to Muslim civilization.
Mate don't tell me the Jewish history. Show me the israeli history before 1948.

View attachment 921410
Whoops, even ChatGPT knows that the name Palestine originates from the Philistines 2000 years ago, and that today's Arab Palestinians have nothing to do with the Greek Philistines.

Imagine hijacking the term "Palestine" even though it refers to people that have nothing to do with you

No lol, Philistines are a nation of genetically Greek people living here over 2000 years ago. They had nothing to do with today's Muslim Arab Palestinians.
Hey ratt perhaps U have a compression problem. I said show me the history of the settler colonial project called apartheid israel before 1948.

So this threat has turned into an Israeli /Palestinian conflict and insults. Lol
Why not discussed the many other countries in the list? And why other countries are doing so bad here as well.
Moroever, no denying that Israel is one of the only developed country in the region. UAE gulf states and KSA are doing fine as well.
By contrast seems Hezbollah controlled failed state Lebanon is in a disastrous state sharing the last spot with Afghanistan..lol

zionist finance minister (an official of the zionist occupying government) poses infront of a "greater israel" map in France

It should be noted that the zionists were in the process of stealing a chunk of southern lebanon before getting castrated by hezbollah warriors.

They had created a puppet christian "southern lebanon army" Who was going around genociding shias, stealing their homes, and claiming a new puppet "southern lebanon state" that would secure the zionist northern flank, and steal more muslim lands for them.

Hezbollah proves the only way to deal with these animals is military resistance. Period. nothing else works. These so called "people" literally call themselves "gods chosen people" They see it as their god given right to steal all their neighbours land.

history has not seen such an aggresive military genocidal so called "state" in a long time. IF it wasnt for Iran, at least the lebanon/syria portion of their "nile to the euphrates" dream would have been complete by now.

not to mention the fact taht it was the Iranian revolution, and the massive geopolitical shift was what caused the zionist to offer the egyptians a humiliating peace deal to knock them out as an enemy, as they could not face the arab world and Iran combined.

So this threat has turned into an Israeli /Palestinian conflict and insults. Lol
Why not discussed the many other countries in the list? And why other countries are doing so bad here as well.
Moroever, no denying that Israel is one of the only developed country in the region. UAE gulf states and KSA are doing fine as well.
By contrast seems Hezbollah controlled failed state Lebanon is in a disastrous state sharing the last spot with Afghanistan..lol
True!

Yes Lebanon is one of the worst examples because it's a beautiful country and could be a tourism magnet as well as a tech hub. It just goes to show that when Iran gets its claws into a country, that country is doomed.

AshkeNazis need to know they aren't fooling anyone. They may rule Palestinians by force but the entire world hates them.

Yeah, that tends to happen when you commit genocide of natives and leech off of their resources.
Unlike Gulfies, Israel doesn't have petrodollars, remember?

Hey ratt perhaps U have a compression problem. I said show me the history of the settler colonial project called apartheid israel before 1948.
Show me USA history before XVIII century.

Go, join Navajo people and conquere USA.

AshkeNazis need to know they aren't fooling anyone. They may rule Palestinians by force but the entire world hates them.

Yeah, that tends to happen when you commit genocide of natives and leech off of their resources.
Unlike Gulfies, Israel doesn't have petrodollars, remember?
Not really..can't deny that Israel has done well governance wise. Even the most abti Israeli person can see that. Lol
It's like saying Indonesia has committed genocide against the papuans , and using that to say Indonesia most be advanced and develop because of that. Lol Joke of the century ..that can apply to many countries. Including yours, since some others are also claiming you guys have genocided your Hindus and other ethnic minorities. Yet you are nowhere close to develop or advanced as Israel. Lol

Open your Quran, which by the way lacks the word Palestine in it

This is what you don't understand. It is a "miserable world" for YOU. Not for Israelis. For Israelis who love life, they are very happy. 'palestinans' often like to brag that they love death as much as Israelis love life. This of course is not only false, but not comparable. One cannot cherish destruction in the same way that life is cherished. This is why even a rather meek animal can be quite vicious when it comes to survival.

Just because you are miserable, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Allah loves Israel. He could love you too, but you must repent and change your ways.
Misery of this world is shared by humanity across the globe. Human conscience is communal and biological.

These index ratings are not a measure of religiosity nor spirituality.
Israel is a pretty happy place lol. Nice weather, nice land, high quality jobs in abundance, great universities, very young population, people eat healthy diets.

Nothing sadistic and narcissistic about it.

Your countryman above is showing those exact signs. Sadistic and narcissistic.

I am not denying the potential of the nation state but while you maybe basking in the sun after your day job. Radical elements like the dude above threaten the superficiality of the country.

By that measure Nazi Germany must have been at least the fourth happiest nation in the world from late 1930s to mid 1940s

Not really..can't deny that Israel has done well governance wise. Even the most abti Israeli person can see that. Lol
It's like saying Indonesia has committed genocide against the papuans , and using that to say Indonesia most be advanced and develop because of that. Lol Joke of the century ..that can apply to many countries. Including yours, since some others are also claiming you guys have genocided your Hindus and other ethnic minorities. Yet you are nowhere close to develop or advanced as Israel. Lol
Lol, only one country claims Pakistan genocided it's Hindus, and that the one actively genociding it's muslims,christians and to some extent, sikhs. It's an internationally accepted fact.

yeah, even then. you are right. We are not as good as Israeli when it comes to killing babies and taking people's homes.

Leaving the BS aside, I've publicly acknowledged Israel's success but that can't be de-linked from it's fuckeries in Palestine. It's like saying European ascent had nothing to do with colonialism, What even is your point, that Israelis are some super human masterrace?

Israel gets their DNA from Arab, Abraham/ Ibrahim came from Iraq then migrate.

I dont doubt Israeli IQ as they have prophet Ibrahim DNA. Muslim are also many have Abraham DNA from Quraish tribe and prophet Muhammad ofspring.

The different is that Israeli are united under 1 country, while prophet Muhammad ofspring spread to Muslim world ( due to Umayyah and Abassiyah see them as political threat)

Many Israeli live in Western country are indeed successful

Last edited:
Israel gets their DNA from Arab, Abraham/ Ibrahim came from Iraq then migrate.

I dont doubt Israeli IQ as they have prophet Ibrahim DNA. Muslim are also many have Abraham DNA from Quraish tribe and prophet Muhammad ofspring.

The different is that Israeli are united under 1 country, while prophet Muhammad ofspring spread to Muslim world ( due to Umayyah and Abassiyah see them as political threat)

Many Israeli live in Western country are indeed successful
The fruits of divide and rule.
Skyes Picot Agreement. Keep the arabs fighting each other and weak.

Back
Top Bottom