What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
childish UAE monarchy , please answer now lol letting Indian build a big pagan temple on Arabian peninsula rewarding honouring Indian pm way of getting back at Pakistan. Hindus now openly supporting Israel attacking al Asqa masjid.

We should do as much for the Arabs and Palestinians as they do for us Pakistanis and Kashmiris.

Agreed. Let's not accept Israel as we Pakistanis gain NOTHING from it. But equally, we Pakistanis should not be cannon foddler for non-Pakistani Muslims either.
its not what you achieved at the end,-------- its how much effort you put into achieving it.

Israel will strike Gaza hard. I just hope things are prepared to up the ante else we will see innocent Muslims dying. I believe the confrontation has yet to see its apotheosis.

One of the 100s of rockets that were just fired from Gaza toward Tel Aviv and central Israel exploded on a civilian bus. Hamas’ intentions are clear: kill Israeli civilians. We won’t stand by and let this happen.
Then please gtfo of Pakistan.And whose 'we' its only one guy out of 220 million Pakistanis and thats you a attention seeking scum.

A BJP minister recently tweeted disgusting attack on Arab women.

No reaction by UAE government.
childish UAE monarchy , please answer now lol letting Indian build a big pagan temple on Arabian peninsula rewarding honouring Indian pm way of getting back at Pakistan. Hindus now openly supporting Israel attacking al Asqa masjid.

Bracing for extended Gaza violence, Israel calls up reservists, opens shelters

Defense Minister Benny Gantz on Tuesday approved the deployment of some 5,000 reservist soldiers, including in the Southern Command, the Home Front Command and the Operations Directorate.

IDF Chief of Staff Aviv Kochavi on Monday also canceled a large scale military drill in order to free up troops for operations in Gaza.
The IDF also Tuesday began placing artillery batteries and howitzer cannons close to the Gaza border as well as deploying anti-drone measures in the south. Terrorist organizations have used UAVs in the past, and Israel expects them to be used again, mainly against targets close to the border.

"We will increase the level of attacks in the coming hours," he added. "We will not stop until we make a substantial impact on the Hamas terror group's infrastructure. This will take days and not hours," he said.

We should do as much for the Arabs and Palestinians as they do for us Pakistanis and Kashmiris.

Agreed. Let's not accept Israel as we Pakistanis gain NOTHING from it. But equally, we Pakistanis should not be cannon foddler for non-Pakistani Muslims either.

Would you feel the same way if they occupied Mecca and Medina?

Bracing for extended Gaza violence, Israel calls up reservists, opens shelters

Defense Minister Benny Gantz on Tuesday approved the deployment of some 5,000 reservist soldiers, including in the Southern Command, the Home Front Command and the Operations Directorate.

IDF Chief of Staff Aviv Kochavi on Monday also canceled a large scale military drill in order to free up troops for operations in Gaza.
The IDF also Tuesday began placing artillery batteries and howitzer cannons close to the Gaza border as well as deploying anti-drone measures in the south. Terrorist organizations have used UAVs in the past, and Israel expects them to be used again, mainly against targets close to the border.

"We will increase the level of attacks in the coming hours," he added. "We will not stop until we make a substantial impact on the Hamas terror group's infrastructure. This will take days and not hours," he said.

I think any invasion/ground operation will be met by IEDs, snipers, suicide/Intihari attacks, ATGM's. I think Palestinians have some plans ready to confront such invasion.

-It seems, eve in 21st century, people of Mid East lack "collective identity". Every nation considers their neighbors lesser human. Therefore, no one cares what goes on in the neighborhood. Very easy to divide and manipulate them.
-In Europe, by and large all are European first irrespective of their ethnicity, faith, language, tradition etc. Same goes for the Jews. They are Jew first, everything else may be third of fourth.
--It is this lack of "collective identity" that led Africans to sell their own kith and kin's to slave hunters for centuries.
-Until a sense of collective entity develops, war destruction will continue. Arab states buy billions of $ worth of weapons from over the world. But they use it against each other. Seems no one is interested to give even a single bullet to those poor Palestinians to ensure they can protect themselves !

I think any invasion/ground operation will be met by IEDs, snipers, suicide/Intihari attacks, ATGM's. I think Palestinians have some plans ready to confront such invasion.

This.. it could turn into an ambush we will get alot of material..

Last edited:
Is it just me or does the Zionist lobby is getting weaker against the growing presence of Muslims in the Us and Europe ?
I felt like sleepy Joe was licking the boots of American muslims just to get their votes against Trump, not going to forget that he said in an interview : " you don't have to be a jew to be a zionist "
Now his spokesmen refusing to denounce the barbarism of israhell, but he can't escape the pressure of American muslims, if he keeps on sleeping this war off he will only make it clear that even the zionist media can't deny that the world is simpatizing with Palestine.
The US can't save israhell it's just a matter of time before the mujahedines penetrate the walls of the aparteid state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom