What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what did the Saudis and gulfis do about the occupation of Kashmir by the idol worshippers?

Nothing. But that was not my point. Its a Muslim matter. As a muslim, you cant visit Jerusalem without risking being charged for espionage or terrorism. You dont need to support "Arabs" or "Palestinians" Support Islam, or just support hapless fellow human beings. Dont ask for anything in return.

When you give charity to the poor, do you ask "what did the poor do for me?"

Nothing. But that was not my point. Its a Muslim matter. As a muslim, you cant visit Jerusalem without risking being charged for espionage or terrorism. You dont need to support "Arabs" or "Palestinians" Support Islam, or just support hapless fellow human beings. Dont ask for anything in return.

He is confused about what it means to be a Muslim...

EXACTLY Which is why we need to help the millions of poor and needy in Pakistan who are suffering FAR worst than the Palestinians.

The rockets are booming over head, the skies criss crossed with fire. Im in downtown Tel Aviv watching from my roof. As a man of faith i dont go to the shelter, my sheild is bigger than any rocket barrage....to the friends of Israel world wide...We are keeping faith, we are not afraid...Love to all from Tel Aviv!

A youtube comment

:partay:

Yes... Also Palestine. You cannot speak on behalf of Allah. You are no prophet to guide us.

@PAKISTANFOREVER

Palestinians are too busy worshipping and idolising modi and india:

1608549966149.png

just switch to printing your own currency debt free and banned usury move towards barter with other countries. at this point i would threaten Saudis to stop oil in dollars or invasion bombing raids on oil facilities. crash that dollar ironically israel trying that anyway. i think a secret deal has been struck with china/russia.

Arab traitor leaders dont represent population. arabs are finished anyway unless invested in gas mask etc cos israel got race specific bio weapons.

So what did the Saudis and gulfis do about the occupation of Kashmir by the idol worshippers?

So what did you do for Allah's command to stand against oppression?
That's one of the more impressive things I've seen in quite a while. Looks like they were prepared for a time like this. The quantity of rockets they've been firing is incredible.

Problem is that these rockets have no impact... They just Firecrackers with no bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom