What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divisions along ethnic, tribal, national, sectarian etc lines are precisely why Muslims are in this mess.

With all due respect, I ONLY care about Pakistan and Pakistanis. I couldn't give a damn about ANYONE else, be they Muslim or not. Non-Pakistanis are NOT my problem or concern.

its not what you achieved at the end,-------- its how much effort you put into achieving it.

EXACTLY! Which is why pious good Muslims should be helping the millions of poor and needy in Pakistan who are suffering far more than the Palestinians. By the way, the Palestinians love and worship modi. Here is the evidence:

1608549966149.png

Is it just me or does the Zionist lobby is getting weaker against the growing presence of Muslims in the Us and Europe ?
I felt like sleepy Joe was licking the boots of American muslims just to get their votes against Trump, not going to forget that he said in an interview : " you don't have to be a jew to be a zionist "
Now his spokesmen refusing to denounce the barbarism of israhell, but he can't escape the pressure of American muslims, if he keeps on sleeping this war off he will only make it clear that even the zionist media can't deny that the world is simpatizing with Palestine.
The US can't save israhell it's just a matter of time before the mujahedines penetrate the walls of the aparteid state
Growth of American leftism is weakening Israeli influence in the USA, many democrats can't even be seen supporting them, and the woke movement along with BLM have very strong anti-Israel views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom