What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what did the Saudis and gulfis do about the occupation of Kashmir by the idol worshippers?
LOL do you know what is you talking about, If Israel will destroy Majsid-e-Nabaubi and Kaaba/ Masjid-e-Haram, so tell you will still thinking same??? and Al-Aqsa was our First Kaaba think first before you post dude

How do you know that? Do you know how many rockets Hamas has? Do you have access to confidential information that others don't?

Last time that Hamas fired hundreds of missiles into Israel, Israel asked for a ceasefire in 48 hours. Israel has a much lower pain tolerance than Palestinians, while Israel can continue this war for a longer period of time than Hamas admittedly.

Hamas stands no chance against the Iron Dome if it doesn't try to saturate it with too many rockets. It's their only chance of making a difference and stop being a sitting duck.
I want to be educate myself. Plz walk me through.

What does Hamas actually achieve by this? Fire a couple hundred rockets, hit an odd bus parked somewhere in Tel Aviv and give Israel a 'reason' to 'respond' and bomb innocent kids to oblivion? Has the history ever been other than this?

I was pissed off as soon as I heard the news of Hamas firing rockets..I cant stand the images of innocent kids blown up and Palestinian Moms shouting in despair

just switch to printing your own currency debt free and banned usury move towards barter with other countries. at this point i would threaten Saudis to stop oil in dollars or invasion bombing raids on oil facilities. crash that dollar ironically israel trying that anyway. i think a secret deal has been struck with china/russia.

Arab traitor leaders dont represent population. arabs are finished anyway unless invested in gas mask etc cos israel got race specific bio weapons.

Lmao This strange conspiracy is satire what is next Israel deploys specific bio enhanced angels send by Allah and that they have gained access to them via some sort of scheme :lol:

LOL do you know what is you talking about, If Israel will destroy Majsid-e-Nabaubi and Kaaba/ Masjid-e-Haram, so tell you will still thinking same??? and Al-Aqsa was our First Kaaba think first before you post dude

LOL, the Saudis are busy sharing intelligence with the Israeli Mossad
I want to be educate myself. Plz walk me through.

What does Hamas actually achieve by this? Fire a couple hundred rockets, hit an odd bus parked somewhere in Tel Aviv and give Israel a 'reason' to 'respond' and bomb innocent kids to oblivion? Has the history ever been other than this?

I was pissed off as soon as I heard the news of Hamas firing rockets..I cant stand the images of innocent kids blown up and Palestinian Moms shouting in despair

You'd understand if you thought about it for a few minutes.

The rockets are booming over head, the skies criss crossed with fire. Im in downtown Tel Aviv watching from my roof. As a man of faith i dont go to the shelter, my sheild is bigger than any rocket barrage....to the friends of Israel world wide...We are keeping faith, we are not afraid...Love to all from Tel Aviv!

A youtube comment

:partay:

I bet this literary masterpiece is the work of a Pagan Pajeet.

That's one of the more impressive things I've seen in quite a while. Looks like they were prepared for a time like this. The quantity of rockets they've been firing is incredible.

I don't think that is from Gaza, actually I'm sure that is not Gaza related footage. It must be a Russian military exercise using grad rocket mlrs.

Honestly, no offense to anyone. Its a sensitive matter for many, and understand the need to ventilate.

But the thread is kinda becoming cluttered with posts that are teetering on the edge of spam. Im not a mod, but would be nice if we could restrict posting to MOSTLY updates on the ground.

Pakistanforever

In islam we don't put nationalism first nor second, we put it last.
If I don't care about Quds or Palestine than what good is my islam for, nothing really. I LOVE my Palestinian muslim brother more than a jewish Morrocan !
This is the core of the islamic globalist ideology, but what yiu are trying to desperatly do is to turn Pakistanis against Palestine with an image of Abbas who is an apostate from islam and a stupid puppet of the jew just like the hindus, what I am saying is everyone can make up excuses to leave anytime he wants, Allah Swt doesnt need us, but to cover it up with plain stupid natiinalism is a trick that got us Arabs where we are right now, a century of defeat and humiliation all bc of those who fought islam hiding in the cought of nationalism

Honestly, no offense to anyone. Its a sensitive matter for many, and understand the need to ventilate.

But the thread is kinda becoming cluttered with posts that are teetering on the edge of spam. Im not a mod, but would be nice if we could restrict posting to MOSTLY updates on the ground.
In the spirit of that. Seems like Gunships are used for the first time so far.

I don't think that is from Gaza, actually I'm sure that is not Gaza related footage. It must be a Russian military exercise using grad rocket mlrs.

Plus it was in wide open field which I don't think the brigades are exposing themselves like that. I'm sure the Israelis are droning and watching trying to nail them before any firing so they're forced to fire from dense areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom