What's new

'Israel will regret attacking Iran'

That is given. Though I think India will prefer no one fights. It doesn't have any ill will against Israel or Iran.
U don't know what types of defence deals n JV are going under fog between us......

And people to people connections between israeli's n Indians are getting better...

Don't rule out the possiblity of india supporting Israel in war against muslim countries.... a friend in need is a friend in deed....
remember 1998..LGB's

I must say Israelis are brave..they are surrounded By enemies on all sides with bigger landmass...But they can trash all of them at once..

Israel will always have US n Indian Support.... That's a undisputed fact

That's a bit of an exaggeration as far as Israel attacking Iran goes.

If India does indeed support Israel in attacking Iran, then best of luck with the Iranians and the Muslim community.

But then again, Israel directly attacking Iran is unlikely due to geographical distance and the consequences that'll follow in the entire Middle East. And since you are implying India would back Israel in attacking Iran, maybe even for South Asia.

Don't bring in unnecessary fights that don't have anything to do with the security context of South Asia. Iran has never threatened India or any South Asian nation for that matter in any way.

Surely I meant against Pakistan too, if need be?

???

Whoever he will be, he need mind his own business: the Iran people. He is the president of Iran, not the president of Palestinian or other countries or regions. Those are none of his business.

His business is for Iran people and to develop the country called Iran. His whole purpose to be there is to work for people in Iran, nobody else.

He should not confuse about what should be his priority.

So US led sanctions against Iran doesn't affect his country internally?

That is given. Though I think India will prefer no one fights. It doesn't have any ill will against Israel or Iran.

When your allied with Israel you can't be neutral, you will have no choice but to support Israel since you are getting sophisticated technology from them and india is an ally of Israel, and FYI Israelis are not Americans who you can just brush aside just because you don't agree with them on a certain matter (as in case of Libya and Syria).

Since Israel did supply you guys LGB's during Kargil i think you have a favor to pay back.

Israel never Attack in Iran but India will support to Israel every time.........

So you implying that India will support Israel against Iran? Might think that out again..

India does not need to attack Iran..... all India has to do is keep Pakistan, and China on check

I must say Israelis are brave..they are surrounded By enemies on all sides with bigger landmass...But they can trash all of them at once..

Israel will always have US n Indian Support.... That's a undisputed fact
Yes, they can trash everyone they want in the neighbourhood but you forgot THEY DIDNT PLAY 1 MATCH
Iran VS Israel :)

When your allied with Israel you can't be neutral, you will have no choice but to support Israel since you are getting sophisticated technology from them and india is an ally of Israel, and FYI Israelis are not Americans who you can just brush aside just because you don't agree with them on a certain matter (as in case of Libya and Syria).

Since Israel did supply you guys LGB's during Kargil i think you have a favor to pay back.

You misunderstand me and you obviously have exaggerated sense of relationship between India and Israel. India pays for those weapons. I am talking about defense. India will not support anyone trying to invade Iran. It voted against Libya attack for precisely that region. I am talking about defending Israel.

You misunderstand me and you obviously have exaggerated sense of relationship between India and Israel. India pays for those weapons. I am talking about defense. India will not support anyone trying to invade Iran. It voted against Libya attack for precisely that region. I am talking about defending Israel.

Iran won't be the one attacking/invading israel since Iran lacks the offensive power, i think it will the the other way around and as i said israel isn't America or NATO that indian can vote against it, you will have no choice since india is a ALLY OF ISRAEL (Key word ALLY).

Iran won't be the one attacking/invading israel since Iran lacks the offensive power, i think it will the the other way around and as i said israel isn't America or NATO that indian can vote against it, you will have no choice since india is a ALLY OF ISRAEL (Key word ALLY).

India is no one's "ally". We leave those words to other countries' fancy. Israel came to help India in its hr of need and that is what India will reciprocate, if need be. Nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom