What's new

'Israel will regret attacking Iran'

I do understand why Iran (or atleast the current rulers) don't like US. But what about Israel? Do they hate it because they see it instrument of US or they hate it because of Palestine? I always though Iran acted out, to appease rest of the Muslim world. I mean most Muslims in the world are Sunni and so are countries. In some way, Iran surely feels left out or even threatened. So it tries to out Muslim Sunni dominated Muslim dominated Muslim countries. Afterall, Pakistan actually has nukes and the capability to strike Israel. What is stopping Pakistan from going Irani way? It doesn't like Israel and relationship between US and Pakistan and soured. It clearly packs more punch than Iran ever will.

I must say Israelis are brave..they are surrounded By enemies on all sides with bigger landmass...But they can trash all of them at once..

Israel will always have US n Indian Support.... That's a undisputed fact

You gotta be kidding me and get real Israel would not survive a day without the charity it recieves from america. Thats why americans go bust their survival will be unlikely. They dont need indian support on the contrary india is being played and used against china. And pakistan is being played because we have crap leaders who are in the pay of americans. 60 millinon iranians would crush israel without breaking a sweat if americans wernt helping isreal so get real

After 2006 war with Hizbollah things have changed. Now israel will not attack iran directly. Israel will want America to attack iran from Iraqi bases.I have read somewhere that americans are deploying their troops in Kurdistan region and israelis have deployed six unmanned drones in north iraq.

But the problem is that under SOFA agreements Americans are underpressure to leave Iraq before 2012.

You mean like the waste land Pakistan is now ?

Pakistan is not a wasteland and most of pakistanis think of Iran as a friend may be at armed forces level Iran is not that good to be a friend but people of Paksitan really love Irani president and Iran... :cheers: So no need to get emotional you cannot say ill words for a whole nation for the mistake of just one person... hope you understan :)

After 2006 war with Hizbollah things have changed. Now israel will not attack iran directly. Israel will want America to attack iran from Iraqi bases.I have read somewhere that americans are deploying their troops in Kurdistan region and israelis have deployed six unmanned drones in north iraq.

But the problem is that under SOFA agreements Americans are underpressure to leave Iraq before 2012.

And you think the shia population of iraq will just let america use iraq for that purpose

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

I do understand why Iran (or atleast the current rulers) don't like US. But what about Israel? Do they hate it because they see it instrument of US or they hate it because of Palestine? I always though Iran acted out, to appease rest of the Muslim world. I mean most Muslims in the world are Sunni and so are countries. In some way, Iran surely feels left out or even threatened. So it tries to out Muslim Sunni dominated Muslim dominated Muslim countries. Afterall, Pakistan actually has nukes and the capability to strike Israel. What is stopping Pakistan from going Irani way? It doesn't like Israel and relationship between US and Pakistan and soured. It clearly packs more punch than Iran ever will.

JDME look at the history of american interference in Iran.

Pakistan is not a wasteland and most of pakistanis think of Iran as a friend may be at armed forces level Iran is not that good to be a friend but people of Paksitan really love Irani president and Iran... :cheers: So no need to get emotional you cannot say ill words for a whole nation for the mistake of just one person... hope you understan :)
Iran respects Pakistan and aids it with electricity,water,money. But please teach your fellow compatriot to show more respect.

Iran respects Pakistan and aids it with electricity,water,money. But please teach your fellow compatriot to show more respect.

Pakistani and iranian people love each other. As far as our pakistani leaders they definately dont represent pakistan because they have been bribed by americans

So when Ahmadinejad said that he is going to wipe Israel from face of the earth, we should consider this as an advance warning for future invasion?

Not that I am a spokesman for Ahmedinijad, but the Persian statement specifically referred to erasing the "zionist entity" which is not synonymous with Israel and Jews as many Jews do not cater to this ideology themselves. The problem that Arabs and Iranians have with Israel is not because they are Israelis or Jews. It is the expansionist zionism that is a concern. For Palestinians and Arabs, and the Iranian backers of Lebanese and Palestinians, zionism spells land grab and Jewish racism.

No Muslim leader would advocate the wiping off of any other nation. It runs contrary to the Islamic concept of granting the status of the people of the book to the Jews. Thus this is an illogical statement and one that opponents of the Iranian regime seized on to show how dangerous Iran is threatening the existence of the Jewish people when that really is/was not the case in my opinion.

Now I must add that Ahmedinijad sahib has a tendency to make provocative statements to put pressure on the other side, however I have never read or observed the Iranian intention to wipe out Israel. If anything, its the Iranians who are against the wall with constant pressure on them. Why would they want to destroy Israel and bring about even more pressure and antagonism from the rest of the world?

Did i say something wrong? Ok, if you are happy about destroying your country for the sake of Arabs that dislike Iran anyway then so be it.:tup:

In my view, Iran's stance is not for the sake of Arabs. Its for Iran's perceived understanding that they have to protect their interests in a region where Israelis and Arabs are asserting themselves. Thus the nuclear program, thus the back and forth between Israel - Iran and Iran and its Arab neighbours.

The arabs and their rulers I dont mean the arab people are just american lackeys arabs iranians and pakistan people have time for each other its just americans have bribed pakistani and arab leaders

Did i say something wrong? Ok, if you are happy about destroying your country for the sake of Arabs that dislike Iran anyway then so be it.:tup:
Its the other way around. Arabs are bullets for Iranian foreign policy. Iran and its people remain safe while arabs get slaughtered at the hands of Nato,US,Israel

Its the other way around. Arabs are bullets for Iranian foreign policy. Iran and its people remain safe while arabs get slaughtered at the hands of Nato,US,Israel

What is it with you guys. Iranian pakistani and arab people have no problem with each other. And it is a fact that arab and pakistani leaders are in the pockets of americans that is the problem

In my view, Iran's stance is not for the sake of Arabs. Its for Iran's perceived understanding that they have to protect their interests in a region where Israelis and Arabs are asserting themselves. Thus the nuclear program, thus the back and forth between Israel - Iran and Iran and its Arab neighbours.

Understandable, but Iran needs to stop being a vocal advocate for the Palestinian/Arab cause. http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-nations-firm-halting-israel.html#post2055662

Despite Iran's efforts to gain influence and positive image in Arab world majority Arabs still dislike Iran and see it as a greater threat than israel.

Understandable, but Iran needs to stop being a vocal advocate for the Palestinian/Arab cause. http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-nations-firm-halting-israel.html#post2055662

Despite Iran's efforts to gain influence and positive image in Arab world majority Arabs still dislike Iran and see it as a greater threat than israel.

Well i dont I am pakistani muslim and I love them for standing up to americans tell me which other muslim country does not prostate itself at americans feet

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom