What's new

Israeli doctor treats Boston terrorist, victims; says 'I'm used to it'

93% without territory swap (5.5%) and free passage. Thats excellent offer.

And why Arafat started intifada right during the talks? Can u explain?

That still sums up only to 98.5%, where's the remaining 1.5%?

And didn't the intifada start months earlier after the failure at Camp David? Wasn't it an incitement on the part of Ariel Sharon to enter Al-Aqsa being fully aware of the backlash an Israeli Jew would receive?

Tractate Kesubos p. 111a, teaches that Jews shall not use human force to bring about the establishment of a Jewish state before the coming of the universally accepted Moshiach (Messiah from the House of David)...
That's an interpretation. The tractate is a discussion based on a passage from Jeremiah: They shall be carried to Babylon, and there shall they be, until the day that I remember them, saith the Lord link

"Remembering them" might not be when the Messiah comes. That's a sufficient but not necessary condition. I think it just has to be the act of an agency outside of the power of the Jews. Like the British conquering Palestine from the Turks and declaring that Britain's policy would be to consider Palestine the Jewish National Home.

I get annoyed when non-Jews try to lecture me about what right I have to claim to be following Judaism properly. Would you like it if I demanded that you follow Islam the way I demand?

This is set up jewish propaganda. America does not need ''israeli'' doctors, Americans are capable enough to treat their wounded. This is just a way to inject the nazi state of israel as a ''good guy''.

This is set up jewish propaganda. America does not need ''israeli'' doctors -
Everybody wants good doctors, that's how the Israelis got the jobs they did in Boston. There was no "set up" - unless you're one of those nutters who think the Boston Marathon bombings were some sort of Jewish plot from beginning to end, of course.

What's with all the anti-Jew conspiracies regarding the Boston bombings?

If you're talking about Palestine then alright, but what does it have to do with Boston?

Norman Finkelstein is a great man. Possibly the greatest living Jewish scholar, Noam Chomsky, is also against Zionism -
I've sparred with Noam Chomsky on two occasions, catching him out on one. The first time in a coffee shop because my college faculty denied him a classroom, seeing him as a dishonest academic, and the second time via email exchange. He admitted that he sees himself as playing a game and those taken in by his word tricks and manipulations as fools.

That still sums up only to 98.5%, where's the remaining 1.5%?
Remaining 1.5% is free passage through Israeli territory which worth actually much more than 1.5%. Not talking that these 1.5% are just few square km and there is nothing sacred in this line.

And didn't the intifada start months earlier after the failure at Camp David?
Camp David was basically a first round of negotiations. So why he started the intifada? He did not like terms and decided to achieve through violence.

Wasn't it an incitement on the part of Ariel Sharon to enter Al-Aqsa being fully aware of the backlash an Israeli Jew would receive?
Several Palestinians openly admitted that intifada was planned by Arafat. Jews regularly visit Temple Mount and nothing happens.

PA Minister of Communications: Intifada already planned when Arafat returned from Camp David - YouTube

Suha Arafat: The 2000 Intifada Was Premeditated, Planned by Arafat - YouTube

It is a common trend throughout the world, not just in Arab lands. In Iran for example Jewish population fell from 100,000 to now 25,000 (roughly) as many Jews decided to move to US and Israel. Now many Persian Jews are actually war-hawks against Iran.
I know! After the chief towel Komenhi was so sweet....you can almost be treated human!

Where has anyone explicitly denied the right of Jews to Israel? Palestinian Jews have every right to reside there as the Muslims, Christians, or Druze Arabs.
Read the Hamas Charter. Even the current P.A. position is that all Jews are to be expelled, regardless of origin, and as the Arafat quote I cited yesterday points out, the goal is conquest, not justice.

Euro Zionists have no authority over Israel. Euro Zionists have no right to oppress the native peoples in their own land.
So you would also support the Germans in a generations-long war to reconquer Kaliningrad from the Russians?

Good so you admit these are just your own suspicions aka an opinion, good day sir you can stop your peddling your bs as facts now. :rolleyes: :lol:
We can't be certain as to the Caliph's motivations but what he put on record is certain. Your suppositions are less supportable than mine as I bring reason and fact to the table rather than innuendo and prejudice.

:rofl: He won't get paid otherwise. :D
Oooh, tell me where I can go to collect my check, I'd love to get paid for this!

No, this is charity work for the benefit of the Pakistanis and other Muslims here. You're getting this stuff for free. A labor of love.

That's an interpretation. The tractate is a discussion based on a passage from Jeremiah: They shall be carried to Babylon, and there shall they be, until the day that I remember them, saith the Lord link

"Remembering them" might not be when the Messiah comes. That's a sufficient but not necessary condition. I think it just has to be the act of an agency outside of the power of the Jews. Like the British conquering Palestine from the Turks and declaring that Britain's policy would be to consider Palestine the Jewish National Home.

I get annoyed when non-Jews try to lecture me about what right I have to claim to be following Judaism properly. Would you like it if I demanded that you follow Islam the way I demand?

I was not lecturing you just telling you what they believe, I don't believe your books so why would I lecture you on them... I was being sarcastic with my last part of that comment I thought the wink smiley made it clear. :lol:

So you're going to point out one isolated incident regarding the Mufti, and apply that as the standard for how Jews were treated by Arabs/Muslims for 1300 years in the land?
That's quite backward. The 1899 position of the Mufti is what applies afterward. The high point of Muslim treatment of Jews is in the Tudela account I quoted from earlier.

So you're going to refer to a small percentage of land legally purchased by Jews and disregard the expulsion of 700,000 Palestinians by Zionist militias?
Comparatively few were expelled by militias. If I recall correctly, Benny Morris, who did extensive research on it, concludes that two large towns who after suffering terror attacks from the Jordanian Army vowed not to cooperate with the Israeli government plus a few small villages along the northern borders were the only forced expulsions, and these were late in the conflict. Almost everybody else left of their own accord and Morris cites numerous press accounts of people wondering why - and of Israeli leaders begging the Arabs to stay.

While the Arabs mostly left of their own accord, forfeiting their civil and property rights willingly under Ottoman law (with the expectation that invading Arab armies would soon kill the Jews and win it back for them), the Jews of Arab lands - including those in Mandate territory - were either murdered or forcibly expelled. The number was something around 800,000, considerably in excess of the 250,000 - 550,000 Arabs that left Palestine - and although the new state nearly starved to death due to the sudden population explosion coupled with the deliberate Arab boycott of trade and blockade of goods, the state ultimately pulled through. Do you have humanitarian concerns or desire reparations paid to these refugees? Should Israel be expanded in size to account for the thefts and forced expulsions made by the Arabs?

Comparatively few were expelled by militias. [...] While the Arabs mostly left of their own accord,

Still pushing that nonsense?

The chief of the Hagana himself admitted on camera that terror was their tactic to make Arabs flee. "We wanted the Arabs to flee their homes at the mere mention that the Jews were coming".

It's a BBC documentary with first hand interviews with relevant people.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Palestinian state which is in 100% possession of all lands in Gaza, West Bank, and East Jerusalem...with all Israeli settlements dismantled and a conventional military apparatus to defend itself. Is it really that hard to deliver for you Zionists?
Recall that over 70% of the original Mandate territory has been stripped away, and that while Jews revere Jerusalem as the seat of their religion, Muslims value it as a symbol of supersession and supremacy. Legally - under the same Mandate that justifies UNRWA - Jewish settlement is permitted throughout the West Bank and even Gaza, provided the individual civil and property rights of Arabs are respected. That includes settlement on "state" lands that were originally Ottoman and had no Arab owners.

Once under Arab sovereignty Jewish settlement will be forbidden and Jews in the area expelled. The Mandate territory available for Jewish settlement will be cut from 30% down to ~15%. So yes, it seems like wayyy too much to deliver, especially since Arabs won't open up their own lands to Jewish settlement, nor have any intent to let the descendants of Jews expelled in the last century return.

Your accusation is that the Jews are somehow greedy. Yet its the Arabs who actually demonstrate merciless and murderous greed, while the Jews offer healing and pity, even as they defend themselves from viciousness. How is it that you stand with the Arabs and not with the Jews?

I was being sarcastic with my last part of that comment I thought the wink smiley made it clear. :lol:
The last part was the important part. Jeremiah wrote of the first expulsion of Jews from the Holy Land. The Jews were permitted to return not by the coming of the Messiah but by decree of a later king of Babylon. So there's a clear historical precedent to back up my interpretation over that of anti-Zionist extremists relying on Messiah-only interpretations of this tractate.

Still pushing that nonsense?

The chief of the Hagana himself admitted on camera that terror was their tactic to make Arabs flee. "We wanted the Arabs to flee their homes at the mere mention that the Jews were coming".

It's a BBC documentary with first hand interviews with relevant people.
Time index, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom