What's new

Israeli doctor treats Boston terrorist, victims; says 'I'm used to it'

It is important to note here how people are framed on false charges of terrorism in Canada and the US. I witnessed 8 or 10 such cases (don't remember the exact number because 2 cases were for canada, don't know if there were total of 8 or 2 added of Canada)... I saw only some of the contents of the report and court proceedings when the defendents lawyer argues... innocent men were framed on false charges of terrorism when they had done nothing in reality.

The false framing of innocent civilians on cooked up terrorism charges must stop.

I've sparred with Noam Chomsky on two occasions, catching him out on one. The first time in a coffee shop because my college faculty denied him a classroom, seeing him as a dishonest academic, and the second time via email exchange. He admitted that he sees himself as playing a game and those taken in by his word tricks and manipulations as fools.

Well, you have no proof to back what you said. I could just as easily say "I have sparred with Netanyahu and he told me that whoever believes in Zionism and his pack of lies is a heartless idiot".

I know! After the chief towel Komenhi was so sweet....you can almost be treated human!

Speak English yankee. That way others can decipher what it is you are babbling on about.

If I speak it....it is by default English, sandy

Remaining 1.5% is free passage through Israeli territory which worth actually much more than 1.5%. Not talking that these 1.5% are just few square km and there is nothing sacred in this line.

Camp David was basically a first round of negotiations. So why he started the intifada? He did not like terms and decided to achieve through violence.

Several Palestinians openly admitted that intifada was planned by Arafat. Jews regularly visit Temple Mount and nothing happens.

PA Minister of Communications: Intifada already planned when Arafat returned from Camp David - YouTube

Suha Arafat: The 2000 Intifada Was Premeditated, Planned by Arafat - YouTube

I didn't know that fact about the intifada, thanks for providing that bit. Granted, I have never been of the opinion that Arafat was the paragon of virtue in championing the Palestinian plight. Abbas is a far more capable diplomat in my mind.

I didn't know that fact about the intifada, thanks for providing that bit. Granted, I have never been of the opinion that Arafat was the paragon of virtue in championing the Palestinian plight. Abbas is a far more capable diplomat in my mind.

Don't listen to him, Arafat didn't start the intifada, An Israeli gunmen shot up worshippers and killed 29 and injured over a hundred. Then protests occurred following that because an Israeli security guard, several actually saw him armed and let him in the mosque. This is well documented. During the protests another couple dozen palestinians were killed by the Israeli army. In which they didn't take the case of constraining their violent settlers seriously and it resulted in a massacre and they didn't care much at all. Of course they went to put down any protests. This is when later the next week the first ever suicide bomb against civilians by Hamas occurred. To avenge this attack.

Well at least Arafat signed Oslo agreements, which was a huge step forward. Abbas avoids any decisions at all.

Don't listen to him, Arafat didn't start the intifada, An Israeli gunmen shot up worshippers and killed 29 and injured over a hundred.
This happened in 1994, nothing to do with Intifada 2000.
This is when later the next week the first ever suicide bomb against civilians by Hamas occurred.
First suicide bomb was in 1993, but it failed.

Read the Hamas Charter. Even the current P.A. position is that all Jews are to be expelled, regardless of origin, and as the Arafat quote I cited yesterday points out, the goal is conquest, not justice.

So you would also support the Germans in a generations-long war to reconquer Kaliningrad from the Russians?

We can't be certain as to the Caliph's motivations but what he put on record is certain. Your suppositions are less supportable than mine as I bring reason and fact to the table rather than innuendo and prejudice.

Oooh, tell me where I can go to collect my check, I'd love to get paid for this!

No, this is charity work for the benefit of the Pakistanis and other Muslims here. You're getting this stuff for free. A labor of love.

I am referring to the posters on this thread and forum. None of us anti-Zionists are affiliated with Hamas (at least I don't think so ;)).

And I love how you guys always point out the PA's platform. You don't try to rationalize why it is they maintain a radical stance considering Israel's rapacious actions on their lands since 67?

Kaliningrad was a terrible injustice indeed. Unfortunately I don't believe the Germans have the courage to stand against the Ruskies today. But I digress....

Well at least Arafat signed Oslo agreements, which was a huge step forward. Abbas avoids any decisions at all.

The same events occurred over 45 Palestinian deaths after a provocation by the hawk Israeli government and protests following that. Settlement construction in the West Bank was still being approved and it violated the Accords. Just like most of the other agreements israel violated or didn't abide by.

Different times, different mediators. Clinton made a priority of the peace process soon after being elected, something neither Bush nor Obama seem as proactive about.

In the case of W, I vaguely remember him being your typical Zionist stooge enabling you guys to terrorize Lebanese civilians from the skies with impunity back in 2006 under the guise of the standard "Israel's right to defend itself". :frown:

Btw, wasn't it Abbas who urged his constituents not to engage in violence and oversaw an end to the second intifada? Yet you prefer Arafat? :confused:

If I speak it....it is by default English, sandy

Fail post yankee. Try harder in life.

There is no decision. You are a European land stealer living in Palestine. When you and people like you get out, then the natives can make their own decisions.

Don't listen to him, Arafat didn't start the intifada, An Israeli gunmen shot up worshippers and killed 29 and injured over a hundred. Then protests occurred following that because an Israeli security guard, several actually saw him armed and let him in the mosque. This is well documented. During the protests another couple dozen palestinians were killed by the Israeli army. In which they didn't take the case of constraining their violent settlers seriously and it resulted in a massacre and they didn't care much at all. Of course they went to put down any protests. This is when later the next week the first ever suicide bomb against civilians by Hamas occurred. To avenge this attack.

I think you're referring to the Goldstein incident in Hebron? But anyways, Israel's disproportionate response to protests and any dissension has always been documented and shown to exacerbate the violence (understandably). Faris Odeh being the textbook example.

Different times, different mediators. Clinton made a priority of the peace process soon after being elected, something neither Bush nor Obama seem as proactive about.
No one can force u to make peace.

In the case of W, I vaguely remember him being your typical Zionist stooge enabling you guys to terrorize Lebanese civilians from the skies with impunity back in 2006 under the guise of the standard "Israel's right to defend itself". :frown:
Spare me nonsense about terroriing lebanese civilians. Hezbollah started war to please their Iranian and Syrian masters and got *** kicked. In Syria every week more people are slaughtered now by Hezbollah's masters.

Btw, wasn't it Abbas who urged his constituents not to engage in violence and oversaw an end to the second intifada? Yet you prefer Arafat? :confused:
Abbas cant do any violence even if he wished to. We destroyed all terror cells in West Bank. He could make peace but has no guts.

There is no decision. You are a European land stealer living in Palestine. When you and people like you get out, then the natives can make their own decisions.
I am a Jew living in Judea and you are a desperate Arab butt licker.

I am a Jew living in Judea

So because a old book says that a people called the Israelites lived in Palestine thousands of years ago, that gives you the right to move there now and usurp people's land?

You don't see Anglo-Saxons invading Germany on the pretext that their ancestors once came from there. All humans originated from the horn of Africa, yet it would be laughable for someone to try and take over Somalia now based off of that.

you are a desperate Arab butt licker.

All you zionists can seem to do. Try and divert the topic and cause tensions between different peoples.

Back
Top Bottom