What's new

ISRAEL'S PR VICTORY SHAMES NEWS BROADCASTERS

Look at you defending your satellite state after their armed forces kills innocent international protesters. Your ethical compass serious needs a reset for you to be backing the force of murder and destruction.
I've demonstrated that I can examine information critically and evaluate events from different points of view. So is it really my ethical compass that needs a reset?

The US moral high ground is a joke for supporting a terrorist state like Israel.
The Arab Spring is all about revolutions in states ruled through terror of the populace by their rulers. Funny, isn't it, that they are never called "terrorist states"?

"All residents"...you are conflating Israeli Arabs with Arab Palestinians, are you not?

I don't think you know what your are talking about. If you do, you'll have to show me. No videos, no blind quoting of empty articles a la Sharkey; you'll have to write it yourself.

Show you what? You are blind if you cannot see the Israeli barbarism against innocent Palestinians or may be its acceptable for you to steal the land of others and enslave the native population. Why Israel should be granted the rights which Palestinians never had?

Read these statistic of casualties gathered by Israeli human rights group

B'Tselem - Statistics - Fatalities

"All residents"...you are conflating Israeli Arabs with Arab Palestinians, are you not?

I don't think you know what your are talking about. If you do, you'll have to show me. No videos, no blind quoting of empty articles a la Sharkey; you'll have to write it yourself.

Yes, we know what we're talking about and don't pretend that you don't.

Atrocities — graphic pictures          The WE News Archives          

Israeli Atrocities against Palestinians           // Current

^ its funny when these Jews defend the atrocities committed by Israel against Palestinians. Israel is perfect example of state terrorism

^ its funny when these Jews defend the atrocities committed by Israel against Palestinians. Israel is perfect example of state terrorism

They are champions in the art of shamelessness and deceit
and Mr. Solomon is just one of them.

I can show you lots of graphic images of people killed in traffic accidents: cars are evil :rolleyes:

Here the facts:

---------------------------- 1967 ----------------- 2005
population ------------------ 390 K --------------- 1,400 K
life expectancy ------------ 45 years ------------ 72 years
infant mortality (per 1000) --- 170 ------------------- 21
no. of uni and colleges -------- 0 -------------------- 7

(1967 is year when Israel captured Gaza and 2005 when left)

Infant mortality:

Israeli Arabs - 7.3
West Bank - 15.96
Gaza Strip - 18.35
World - 42.09
Bangladesh - 59.02

Average life expectancy:

Israeli Arabs - 77.8
West Bank - 74.54
Gaza Strip - 73.42
World - 66.57
Bangladesh - 60.25

I can show you lots of graphic images of people killed in traffic accidents: cars are evil :rolleyes:

Here the facts:

Infant mortality:

Israeli Arabs - 7.3
West Bank - 15.96
Gaza Strip - 18.35
World - 42.09
Bangladesh - 59.02

Average life expectancy:

Israeli Arabs - 77.8
West Bank - 74.54
Gaza Strip - 73.42
World - 66.57
Bangladesh - 60.25

Nice try.

Infant mortality - 41.2

Life Expectancy - 66.6 years

And these are 2009 figures, judging by the way these figures are improving, you can expect much better results in 2011.

Nice try.

Infant mortality - 41.2

Life Expectancy - 66.6 years

And these are 2009 figures, judging by the way these figures are improving, you can expect much better results in 2011.
Yeah I posted 2009 figures, here 2011 if u like:

Infant mortality rate (deaths/1,000 live births):

West Bank - 14.92
Gaza Strip - 17.12
World - 41.61
Bangladesh - 50.73

Life expectancy (years):

West Bank - 75.01
Gaza Strip - 73.92
Bangladesh - 69.75
World - 67.07

Here the facts:

Infant mortality:

Israeli Arabs - 7.3
West Bank - 15.96
Gaza Strip - 18.35
World - 42.09
Bangladesh - 59.02

Average life expectancy:

Israeli Arabs - 77.8
West Bank - 74.54
Gaza Strip - 73.42
World - 66.57
Bangladesh - 60.25

Of course, it is your habit to show the pictures of people killed in accidents and claiming that they are killed by the Palestinians. That's why you are known as a liar.

Define State Terrorism.

Can it be compared with the one of Saudi Arabia or Pakistan?

Of course, it is your habit to show the pictures of people killed in accidents and claiming that they are killed by the Palestinians. That's why you are known as a liar.
No, I never did that. That makes you a liar. In fact I can easily find tons of pictures of real people killed by Palestinians, but I dont have a habbit to show pics of dead people at all.

That would be Islamic terror sponsored by Pakistan under the shadow of illegal nuclear proliferation by China.
@VINOD2070

KEEP YOUR 'BULL CRAP' TO YOURSELF. IS PAKISTAN RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MURDER OF 100000 KASHMIRIS.
IS PAKISTAN RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RAPE OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT WOMEN. IS PAKISTAN RESPONSIBLE FOR THE THOUSANDS OF WIDOWS & ORPHANS. I DOUBT YOU HAVE AN OUNCE OF HONESTY OR FAIRNESS WHEN IT COMES TO THE PLIGHT OF KASHMIRIS.

No, I never did that. That makes you a liar. In fact I can easily find tons of pictures of real people killed by Palestinians, but I dont have a habbit to show pics of dead people at all.

Israelis are certified liars like bush and blair, listen to what people even from Europe say about you.

Wow, the Indians are absolutely amazing!

They defend the Jews who have systematically cleansed most of Palestine of their native populations and bought themselves in from Europe and all other parts fo the word to take someone else's land.

You would have thought that Indians(primarily Hindus) would be on the Palestinian side as once they were made slaves by Muslims and Christians in the past.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom