What's new

ISRO launches record 104 satellites into space

Last year a Pakistani university sent their student project CubeSat onboard Similar Russian mass launch.
These CubeSat's aren't injected into stable orbits and burnup after some weeks

They may also have some other missions.

Fullscreen capture 14-09-2016 170541.bmp.jpg

No but such large number of "satellites" are mainly student project Nano satellites, no bigger than a Rubix cube. Russia performs such launches regularly on their SS-18 Based Slv.
Last year a Pakistani university sent their student project CubeSat onboard Similar Russian mass launch.

Large number of satellites were from two american companies
88 from @planetlabs these CubeSats will image the entire Earth DAILY at 3–5 m/pixel resolution

C4rg9XEUEAAPHDu.jpg

8 from @SpireGlobal Spire is a satellite-powered data company.
C3mHBUNWcAE5AMc.jpg

these were not some student satellites which you wish to believe

That is true only for pak satellites :p::flame:

Last edited:
Great achievement. I noticed @Bilal9 thanking negative comments about this launch. His own country has yet to produce a working scooter yet he takes pleasure at laughing at other's achievements.

I normally don't respond to trolls nowadays but seems you expected me to cheer 'any' Indian achievement.

I am not obligated to.

You conveniently fail to mention that I have cheered plenty of other things in India - like efforts to improve sanitation, poverty, (well what little inclusive growth that does exist in your country) and micro-credit. i.e things that matter to me personally.

Conversely, I have also been a very harsh critic of effed-up situations in Bangladesh as well.

Sound familiar? Its called having an opinion and a spine. I'm entitled to have mine. In most 'democracies' outside of India, people do have them.

Only mental dwarfs boast about motorcycles, scooters and copies of Atlas rockets, when the production and launch of these things matters little to your own lives. If some banya like Bajaj produces motorcycles in India, how does that help *you* in your daily life?? Bajaj is getting rich - but *you* are in the same old shit-hole.... same thing with the infrastructure sh*t - idiots posting pictures of them all over PDF just because it never existed before. These are political tools meant to enrich the robber barons and the rich, not the insignificant thousands in India that populate PDF.....

Bangladesh does not need PSLV's or GSLV's. They need to take care of the important stuff like having enough schools, educating their women, improving lives and yes- latrines. Last I checked they are doing fine.....

A nation launching a hundred plus NANOSATs in one go is pointless when the poverty level in some states is worse than sub-Saharan Africa. I know its a big deal when there's little to boast about, but be ready to critique your own country instead of blindly dancing to its tune at all times.

The mental dwarfs will cry 'jealousy' but think for once. What matters?

No but such large number of "satellites" are mainly student project Nano satellites, no bigger than a Rubix cube. Russia performs such launches regularly on their SS-18 Based Slv.

Here are some additional facts and figures regarding this launch:

• The 88 Dove satellites (collectively known as “Flock 3p”) rode aboard a PSLV rocket from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota, India
  • This leads to two world records: a record for the most satellites ever launched on a single rocket; and a record for the largest private satellite constellation in history, totaling 149 satellites in all
  • This is our 15th launch of Dove satellites and second aboard India’s PSLV. The launch of Flock 3p comes off the successful launch of Flock 2p on the PSLV in June 2016
  • After deployment, all 88 satellites will be autonomously commissioned in batches. We expect Flock 3p to enter normal imaging operations in about three months
  • Each of the Flock 3p satellites—our 13th build—sports a 200 mbps downlink speed and is capable of collecting over 2 million km² per day

Only mental dwarfs boast about copies of Atlas rockets

Lol, so PSLV is a copy of Atlas rocket now ? which one ? Atlas V ? :lol:

303eeccea01e1ad95efc11eb27ab3fc5fe4730ff51ec6df9231ebf8240ccd2b3.jpg

If some banya like Bajaj produces motorcycles in India, how does that help *you* in your daily life?? Bajaj is getting rich - but *you* are in the same old shit-hole

Jeez, what a hypocrite. Says the same guy who have started a thread for posting details of RMG companies & automobile CKD assemblers in Bangladesh

h1.JPG

same thing with the infrastructure sh*t - idiots posting pictures of them all over PDF just because it never existed before. These are political tools meant to enrich the robber barons and the rich, not the insignificant thousands in India that populate PDF.....

Here you see the troll boasting about insignificant lowrise buildings

https://defence.pk/threads/midrise-architecture-in-dhaka-bangladesh.328351/

Here are some other examples- look at these idiots posting pictures of them all over PDF just because it never existed before...

https://defence.pk/threads/developments-in-bangladesh.184826/page-40

https://defence.pk/threads/road-infrastructure-development-in-bangladesh.441937/page-8

Only mental dwarfs boast about motorcycles, scooters, when the production and launch of these things matters little to your own lives

Tell that to millions of Indians employed in the Industry. Many PDF Indians too will be among them.

@Śakra

Meanwhile, Bongoloids are paying through their noses for their first satellite.

This 410 million US dollar project will be financed by the Export-Import bank of the US along with Bangladesh government’s own funding.

http://dhakainsider.com/bangladesh-...desh-to-launch-first-communication-satellite/

I normally don't respond to trolls nowadays but seems you expected me to cheer 'any' Indian achievement.

I am not obligated to.

You conveniently fail to mention that I have cheered plenty of other things in India - like efforts to improve sanitation, poverty, (well what little inclusive growth that does exist in your country) and micro-credit. i.e things that matter to me personally.

Conversely, I have also been a very harsh critic of effed-up situations in Bangladesh as well.

Sound familiar? Its called having an opinion and a spine. I'm entitled to have mine. In most 'democracies' outside of India, people do have them.

Only mental dwarfs boast about motorcycles, scooters and copies of Atlas rockets, when the production and launch of these things matters little to your own lives. If some banya like Bajaj produces motorcycles in India, how does that help *you* in your daily life?? Bajaj is getting rich - but *you* are in the same old shit-hole.... same thing with the infrastructure sh*t - idiots posting pictures of them all over PDF just because it never existed before. These are political tools meant to enrich the robber barons and the rich, not the insignificant thousands in India that populate PDF.....

Bangladesh does not need PSLV's or GSLV's. They need to take care of the important stuff like having enough schools, educating their women, improving lives and yes- latrines. Last I checked they are doing fine.....

A nation launching a hundred plus NANOSATs in one go is pointless when the poverty level in some states is worse than sub-Saharan Africa. I know its a big deal when there's little to boast about, but be ready to critique your own country instead of blindly dancing to its tune at all times.

The mental dwarfs will cry 'jealousy' but think for once. What matters?

now get back to cheddi making.. you buffoon, your country can't even make 70cc moped.. stfo

Lol, so PSLV is a copy of Atlas rocket now ? which one ? Atlas V ? :lol:

303eeccea01e1ad95efc11eb27ab3fc5fe4730ff51ec6df9231ebf8240ccd2b3.jpg

Jeez, what a hypocrite. Says the same guy who have started a thread for posting details of RMG companies & automobile CKD assemblers in Bangladesh

View attachment 377280

Here you see the troll boasting about insignificant lowrise buildings

https://defence.pk/threads/midrise-architecture-in-dhaka-bangladesh.328351/

Here are some other examples- look at these idiots posting pictures of them all over PDF just because it never existed before...

https://defence.pk/threads/developments-in-bangladesh.184826/page-40

https://defence.pk/threads/road-infrastructure-development-in-bangladesh.441937/page-8

Tell that to millions of Indians employed in the Industry. Many PDF Indians too will be among them.

@Śakra

Meanwhile, Bongoloids are paying through their noses for their first satellite.

This 410 million US dollar project will be financed by the Export-Import bank of the US along with Bangladesh government’s own funding.

http://dhakainsider.com/bangladesh-...desh-to-launch-first-communication-satellite/

@Bilal9

Hey billyboy deshis are too funny

Too simple-minded to understand being able to produce your own products means that your population is employed and wealth doesn't leave your country

Too dense to realize satellites track weather so you don't have a repeat of this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1970_Bhola_cyclone
500,000 of them died from a single storm!!!

I suppose when you come from a country that has nothing to be proud of, you become full of vitriol for others.

@LA se Karachi @Nilgiri

now get back to cheddi making.. you buffoon, your country can't even make 70cc moped.. stfo

Forget 70cc scooter, I'll be impressed if they have the capability to make bicycles.

ISRO job is to place and locate after location it will be over but congrats because you are calling it done.

All 104 satellite gave the signals to thier mother agencies and found placed in right place. Now I think you should not have any problem. Planet earth who had 88 satellite on board has confirm that its 88 satellite are fine which is there in their website.

@Bilal9

Hey billyboy deshis are too funny

Too simple-minded to understand being able to produce your own products means that your population is employed and wealth doesn't leave your country

Too dense to realize satellites track weather so you don't have a repeat of this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1970_Bhola_cyclone
500,000 of them died from a single storm!!!

I suppose when you come from a country that has nothing to be proud of, you become full of vitriol for others.

@LA se Karachi @Nilgiri

Forget 70cc scooter, I'll be impressed if they have the capability to make bicycles.

Cmon don't need to resort to the cheap counter trolling (cyclones and stuff where so many perished). With cyclones they had forecasting back then too, it was an issue of having adequate infrastructure/shelters....which they lacked then, but they have it now.

He and others are butthurts about India a lot....sure....but I am trying to clean up the subcontinent relations on this forum a bit so more genuine discussion can take place...so lets try not to drag down their whole country so much each time...it makes us look bad actually. Target the person better!

Seems you dont have idea how a good industrial infra helps create cheap goods and services for the ppl. Before we master to launch satellites we need to master basic technologies like designing a moped or car. Simple example is steel used in ball point pen,these have to be imported which increases the cost for common man.
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-01-16/china-s-latest-innovation-the-ballpoint-pen
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...int-pen-all-by-itself/?utm_term=.15f0ab752f81

Back
Top Bottom