What's new

ISRO's GSAT-5P launch fails

so??

if it's ....then its good to you, what's the matter??

nothing but just take it as an example to refute one indian member's claim that ISRO is world leading while China is not.

It doesn't matter how many launches you make, what matters is trying something new.
we can also launch 15 rockets in a year using PSLV, but that's not needed what we need is something else, fast, new and should be reliable.

that something you are trying is new to you but old to us. do some home work before commenting.

Plus do not forget that you have an advantage being in UNSC and being a permanent member of UNO. Have some maturity

i dont really get this. being permanent member in UNSC will somehow automatically guarantee successful rocket launch??

You are acting like you lived in developed country :lol:

Relevance of that? What are you trying to prove? I live in Canada, btw.

Atleast we are growing much faster than you

Ok?? Is our growth rate set in stone for the rest of the time this universe exists. You clearly have no idea about our predicted growth rate for the coming years.

Relevance of that? What are you trying to prove? I live in Canada, btw.

You lived in Canada so that make Pakistan developed ???

Ok?? Is our growth rate set in stone for the rest of the time this universe exists. You clearly have no idea about our predicted growth rate for the coming years.

Right now 2 % and I an sure you are expecting more than 10% from next year ????:woot:

A bad fireworks gift ,India should not give up, failure is a road to success

Hey guys! stop laughing at yet another Indian Missile Failure oh I mean SLV this time!

:lol: :lol:

lol!am loving it . Some of the Pakistan members commenting on space and technology. :smitten:

Even funnier is the indians trying to compare there "space and technology" with the chinese space programme.:rofl:

Looks like we have a 15 year old kid at hand.

You lived in Canada so that make Pakistan developed ???

No I didn't say that. I was asking what are you trying to prove by asking if I have lived in a developed country?

Right now 2 % and I an sure you are expecting more than 10% from next year ????:woot:

1. Right now it's 4%.
2. No, it doesn't have to go to 10% next year. How old are you seriously? This kind of comment shows you have no knowledge about economics. Do you understand that it doesn't have to change next year and can change within next 5-10 years? It's expected to be 7% in 2014. 2-4 years isn't a whole lot of time when it comes to economic growth, you know.

Looks like we have a 15 year old kid at hand.
Does that matter

No I didn't say that. I was asking what are you trying to prove by asking if I have lived in a developed country?

I think you use words poverty etc for India but dnt the about you own county

1. Right now it's 4%.
2. No, it doesn't have to go to 10% next year. How old are you seriously? This kind of comment shows you have no knowledge about economics. Do you understand that it doesn't have to change next year and can change within next 5-10 years? It's expected to be 7% in 2014. 2-4 years isn't a whole lot of time when it comes to economic growth, you know.

IMF projects GDP growth to be less than 2.75pc | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Pakistan GDP Growth Rate

Even funnier is the indians trying to compare there "space and technology" with the chinese space programme.:rofl:

and you seemz to be obsessed with indian SnT !BTW ITS NT INDIAN BT YOUR BHANDU WHO COMPARING WITH CHINEse

I think you use words poverty etc for India but dnt the about you own county

Yes because it's better in Pakistan.

It's already been said to be close to 4% this year by SBP. Also, the second link you posted has their numbers messed up. The growth wasn't 2% in 2009. It was around 4%.

But again, it seems you diverted from the main point I was trying to get across, which is it will increase to around 7% in 4 years. It doesn't really matter whether it's 3% or 4% right now.

The quote is...."Never argue with an idiot. He can drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom