What's new

It seems US has conducted a secret Nuclear Test

From the US, UK, and European News it is clear they are expecting Russian Nuclear tests, why would they be expecting Russian Nuclear tests other than because they are expecting a response?

Lmao, it's an anvil cloud formation. They're super common in Nevada and the desert regions of the US, because all the moisture is wrapped up in an anvil shape. If you go through an anvil cloud, you'll find that it harbours some of the highest pressure water vapour, and hail inside it.

Also, if you can see the mushroom cloud, the fallout will also reach you. They would never test a nuke this close to their citizens.

So you were alive when the last time anyone did above ground Nuclear Test??

Geez, you must be at least 60 years old

If that is the shockwave, then that plane in the picture would have been crashed by now. If you can spot the shock wave, you are very close to it.

Again, if you want to see it as Nuclear Test (which is dumb to test in Nevada) you can go ahead and believe it, I have numerous friend live in Nevada, and they don't think so.

And finally, if they test nuclear weapon ABOVE GROUND, it would NOT have been "Secret" test.........
Plane Is very very far from the Blast.

All of these pictures that you shared are very different from those Nevada ones, anyone who knows about nuclear tests can see the difference between the two.
folks in Nevada are going to sitting quiet while their government conducts above the ground test :enjoy: :enjoy:

Check all the nuclear blasts they have shockwaves, no anvil clouds have shockwaves.

folks in Nevada are going to sitting quiet while their government conducts above the ground test :enjoy: :enjoy:
They are the ones who reported the mushroom cloud, they are also confused.

Plane Is very very far from the Blast.
It didn't really matter how far the plane is, do you know how fast and far sound wave travel?

Again, if you can spot the "Blast Wave" that mean you are very close, because that's sonic boom is actually faster than the speed of sound, which mean if you can see it and hear it (Light faster than sound faster than impact), it has not been dissipated, which mean you are in it. Because it is faster than before you can hear it.

That's simply physics man........

It didn't really matter how far the plane is, do you know how fast and far sound wave travel?

Again, if you can spot the "Blast Wave" that mean you are very close, because that's sonic boom is actually faster than the speed of sound, which mean if you can see it, it has not been dissipated, which mean you are in it. Because it is faster than before you can hear it.

That's simply physics man........
There are many pictures of Nuclear blasts pictured from Planes in the past and they are more closer than this plane. for expemple this is Tsar Bomba 58 MT Blast.
bomba4-800x534.jpg

Last edited:
sure, according to him, a blast wave can be seen in the air but none was felt on the ground, either that's some superduper weapon that defy physics, or it is just a lol.

There are many pictures of Nuclear blasts pictured from Planes in the past and they are more closer than this plane.
Jesus, was I talking to myself??

Light Wave travel Faster than Sound Wave which travel faster than impact. You can see something before you can hear something before you can feel something.

You can see the blast from far away, because it travel faster, a lot faster than sound and impact, if you can see the "Sound Wave" that's another issue, because that is slower than light, which mean if you "see" the sound wave, you are too close, if you would not be able to feel it, you will not see it, because by the time you felt it, it would have been dissipated.

sure, according to him, a blast wave can be seen in the air but none was felt on the ground, either that's some superduper weapon that defy physics, or it is just a lol.

Jesus, was I talking to myself??

Light Wave travel Faster than Sound Wave which travel faster than impact. You can see something before you can hear something before you can feel something.

You can see the blast from far away, because it travel faster, a lot faster than sound and impact, if you can see the "Sound Wave" that's another issue, because that is slower than light, which mean if you "see" the sound wave, you are too close, if you would not be able to feel it, you will not see it, because by the time you felt it, it would have been dissipated.
It was extremely far, and definitely the US will make sure the blast wave doesn't reach people. Like I said before US and Russian Nuclear bombs tech must have been advanced tremendously from the 70's.

I am not here to argue, I gave all the rational proofs, if someone wants to disagree then disagree with proofs.

It was extremely far, and definitely the US will make sure the blast wave doesn't reach people. Like I said before US and Russian Nuclear bombs tech must have been advanced tremendously from the 70's.

I am not here to argue, I gave all the rational proofs, if someone wants to disagree then disagree with proofs.
Again, if this is "EXTRAMELY" far, you won't be able to see the sonic wave.

again, if you cannot feel the wave, that mean by the time it reaches you, it has already been dissipated.

It's physically not possible to see it but not feel it. And that's quite definitely proof because that's how this world work. Speed of Light is always faster than Speed of sound, so you WILL ALWAYS see something first, then hear it, then feel it .

And no, yours are not any proof, because what you are showing is a picture, it could be anything in that picture. You have not even proof that is sonic wave to begin with. It's just you said you think that is.

The US did the test, hid it from the non-relevant world and public, and showed it to Russia, but now if Russia will respond they will blame Russia and say Russia has broken international treaties, etc.

Again, if this is "EXTRAMELY" far, you won't be able to see the sonic wave.

again, if you cannot feel the wave, that mean by the time it reaches you, it has already been dissipated.

It's physically not possible to see it but not feel it. And that's quite definitely proof because that's how this world work. Speed of Light is always faster than Speed of sound, so you WILL ALWAYS see something first, then hear it, then feel it .

And no, yours are not any proof, because what you are showing is a picture, it could be anything in that picture.
you have no idea of the nuclear blast wave, why would it reach the plane?
Scientists have photographed Stars millions of light years away blowing up, did the blast wave reach earth?
Blast waves have a certain radius, but they can be photographed or filmed from extremely far.

Last edited:
Lmao, it's an anvil cloud formation. They're super common in Nevada and the desert regions of the US, because all the moisture is wrapped up in an anvil shape. If you go through an anvil cloud, you'll find that it harbours some of the highest pressure water vapour, and hail inside it.

Also, if you can see the mushroom cloud, the fallout will also reach you. They would never test a nuke this close to their citizens.
lol, I tried argue the physics route, but no dice on him.

The US did the test, hid it from the non-relevant world and public, and showed it to Russia, but now if Russia will respond they will blame Russia and say Russia has broken international treaties, etc.

you have no idea of the nuclear blast wave, why would it reach the plane?
Dude, I have a lot of experience with Shock wave, which is the same physical principal whether or not it was from a sonic boom, a nuclear blast or high explosive blast. I have been bombed by Mortar, Artillery round even our own 500 pound bomb in war.

I know what is a shock wave and what is not.

And why would it not if you said you "Saw" it in the picture. I am the one arguing this is NOT a shock wave.......

lol, I tried argue the physics route, but no dice on him.

Dude, I have a lot of experience with Shock wave, which is the same physical principal whether or not it was from a sonic boom, a nuclear blast or high explosive blast. I have been bombed by Mortar, Artillery round even our own 500 pound bomb in war.

I know what is a shock wave and what is not.

And why would it not if you said you "Saw" it in the picture. I am the one arguing this is NOT a shock wave.......
Have you ever seen a bomb blast from so far that the blast wave did not reach you?
Me arguing with you here is like the example of Tiger and Donkey when the donkey said grass is not green, I will not argue further. you can believe whatever you want.

Have you ever seen a bomb blast from so far that the blast wave did not reach you?
No.......If you can see the bomb blast, you will hear it and you will feel it.

Again, Light Travel Faster than Sound than the actual wave. When you "SEE" something, that means that has already happened, it will hit you as an image first, because light travel faster than sound, then the actual shock wave.

No.......If you can see the bomb blast, you will hear it and you will feel it.

Again, Light Travel Faster than Sound than the actual wave. When you "SEE" something, that means that has already happened, it will hit you as an image first, because light travel faster than sound, then the actual shock wave.
Do you hear Stars blowing up? I am done talking, those who have common sense will understand, I don't argue with ignorants.

Back
Top Bottom