What's new

It seems US has conducted a secret Nuclear Test

Do you hear Stars blowing up?
Can you "feel" star blowing up?

The answer is, technically, YOU CAN. but since a star is million light years away, the speed of light means the visual are presented a thousand years before the audio, and another thousand or more year before the actual wave.

You can see a star go boom, but that happened anywhere between a thousand to a few million years ahead, you will be able to hear and feel that in thousands or millions years after you saw it, again, because Light Travel A lot faster than Sound and actual wave.

But scientists have photographed them blowing up. I am done arguing.
Again, because of the distance between the star and the earth, they are MILLIONS or BILLIONS LIGHT YEAR from us.

For us to see it, we will have to wait thousand to millions years to hear it, and then another thousand year to feel it.

Again the same basic Physical Principal applies, Speed of Light (Which is 299,792,458 m^2) >>> Speed of Sound (343 m^2) then real time wavelength. Sure, scientist can see a star blown up, it will have to be tens of thousand of years if not million before we can hear it as it is how long it take for the sound wave to travel the same distance, and even longer before we can feel it, because it is slower for the actual wavelength to hit us..

On the other hand, if that blast went off, it is not million light years away from the plane......

Can you "feel" star blowing up?

The answer is, technically, YOU CAN. but since a star is million light years away, the speed of light means the visual are presented a thousand years before the audio, and another thousand or more year before the actual wave.

You can see a star go boom, but that happened anywhere between a thousand to a few million years ahead, you will be able to hear and feel that in thousands or millions years after you saw it, again, because Light Travel A lot faster than Sound and actual wave.
What extreme ignorance is this, Blasts have a certain radius after that their energy diminishes, but they can be photographed from far away from the blast wave radius.

What extreme ignorance is this, Blasts have a certain radius after that their energy diminishes, but they can be photographed from far away from the blast wave radius.
Yes, but you said YOU CAN SEE THE BLAST WAVE......

If you can see it, it mean that blast has already materialised, it mean there will be a sound that follow, it means it will be a physical wave that follow the sound. Otherwise, if that wave has dissipated before it hit you, by that same logic, you will not be able to hear it, and you will not be able to see it.

How hard is it for you to understand you see something first, then you hear them, then you feel them, and that is a chain of reality, if you hear a car start its engine, you will see it, and you would feel its present, it will not suddenly disappear if you had already heard the car existed.....Which is what you are claiming now...

Yes, but you said YOU CAN SEE THE BLAST WAVE......

If you can see it, it mean that blast has already materialised, it mean there will be a sound that follow, it means it will be a physical wave that follow the sound. Otherwise, if that wave has dissipated before it hit you, by that same logic, you will not be able to hear it, and you will not be able to see it.

How hard is it for you to understand you see something first, then you hear them, then you feel them, and that is a chain of reality, if you hear a car, you will see it, and you will feel its present, it will not suddenly disappear if you had already heard the car existed.....
what kind of nonsense is this? have you ever seen a blast from anything like a grenade for eg 2 km away? did you feel the shock wave?

what kind of nonsense is this? have you ever seen a blast from anything like a grenade for eg 2 km away? did you feel the shock wave?
but can you see, hear and feel a grenade from 2 km away??

LMFAO......

Again, YOU CLAIM YOU HAD SEEN THE BLASTWAVE......

LMFAO......

Again, YOU CLAIM YOU HAD SEE THE BLASTWAVE......
yes, if you are standing on a hilltop you can see a grenade blase from 2km away, but will you feel it or hear it?
you are extremely illogical.

yes, if you are standing on a hilltop you can see a grenade blase from 2km away, but will you feel it or hear it?
If you can see a grenade explode 2 km away, then yes, but the reality is, CAN YOU REALLY SEE A GRENADE EXPLODED 2 KM AWAY??

You had mixed up the existential law to the newton third law of motion....Just because you don't see something does not mean it does not exist, but again, if you are standing on a hilltop 2 km away and you can literally see a grenade explode without any optical help, then I don't know, I can only say you are superhuman.

LMFAO......

Again, YOU CLAIM YOU HAD SEEN THE BLASTWAVE......
I did not claim I saw the blastwave, I said the blast wave is visible in the picture taken from the plane.

If you can see a grenade explode 2 km away, then yes, but the reality is, CAN YOU REALLY SEE A GRENADE EXPLODED 2 KM AWAY??

You had mixed up the existential law to the newton third law of motion....Just because you don't see something does not mean it does not exist, but again, if you are standing on a hilltop 2 km away and you can literally see a grenade explode without any optical help, then I don't know, I can only say you are superhuman.
What dumbness is this, just because you know a few things about science does not mean you can judge everything from that little knowledge, you will not feel a shockwave from a grenade blast 2 km away even though you have seen it from a hilltop from your binoculars.

I did not claim I saw the blastwave, I said the blast wave is visible in the picture taken from the plane.
That mean You SAW the blast wave on the photo.

As I said, if so, Newton Third Law of Motion, then the plane MUST HAVE BEEN hit by the same sound wave and shock wave afterward.

As I said, if so, Newton Third Law of Motion, then the plane MUST HAVE BEEN hit by the same sound wave and shock wave afterward.
Yes, that is what I said, the blast wave is visible on the photo.

Yes, that is what I said, the blast wave is visible on the photo.
And as I said, the plane would have been crashed if that is indeed the blast wave, it would have been hit by the blast.

Had the plane crashed?

every blast has a certain amount of energy that diminishes at a certain radius from the blast, but you can see the blast much farther than that blast radius.

And as I said, the plane would have been crashed if that is indeed the blast wave.

Had the plane crashed?
you are dumb, I should say that, All the planes in history that have photographed Nuclear blasts or as your logic any blast, did they crashed?

every blast has a certain amount of energy that diminishes at a certain radius from the blast, but you can see the blast much farther than that blast radius.
You can't, because that's relative. Again, by the time you SAW the wave, or it was captured by any optical device. that wave HAD ALREADY HIT you or your optical device, otherwise, you would NOT be able to see that event.

Again, if you had already see the car, and heard the engine of the car, it's logical to assume you will feel the car present, but you are arguing, you can see a car and hear a car from a distant but when it come to the actual wavelength, it just disappeared. That' itself violate Newton Third Law of Motion.....

Back
Top Bottom