What's new

It seems US has conducted a secret Nuclear Test

You can't, because that's relative. Again, by the time you SAW the wave, or it was captured by any optical device. that wave HAD ALREADY HIT you or your optical device, otherwise, you would NOT be able to see that event.

Again, if you had already see the car, and heard the engine of the car, it's logical to assume you will feel the car present, but you are arguing, you can see a car and hear a car from a distant but when it come to the actual wavelength, it just disappeared. That' itself violate Newton Third Law of Motion.....
Please stop wasting my time. I am done arguing, I usually don't argue with Ignorants, I made a mistake arguing with you this much.

Please stop wasting my time. I am done arguing, I usually don't argue with Ignorants, I made a mistake arguing with you this much.
Sure, you think a nuke detonated above ground in downtown Nevada, but nobody knows or felt anything, and I am ignorant.....lol

Check all the nuclear blasts they have shockwaves, no anvil clouds have shockwaves.

They are the ones who reported the mushroom cloud, they are also confused.
Nothing stops your local & state officials from investigating

What extreme ignorance is this, Blasts have a certain radius after that their energy diminishes, but they can be photographed from far away from the blast wave radius.
every nuclear detonation can be picked around the globe. Unless you change the physics of nuclear detonation I do not know how you can hide it from rest of the world

why would they invite Russia to open its nuke box under the guise of testing ..

why would they invite Russia to open its nuke box under the guise of testing ..
To blame them for breaking the international treaties, to make world more against them etc. As they themselves did not declare the nuclear test, they will say it was Russia who started the nuclear arms race, if Russia responds with a nuclear test.
As I have posted above the US, UK and Europen news is anticipating a Russian Nuclear test.
The other reason is that US wanted to send a message to Russia as some people are saying Russia can use nukes in Ukraine.

Just a cloud...

1664995009625.png

If you knew about US nuclear testing you wouldn't have said that, US has tested nuclear weapons in the past with their soldiers close to the blast site to see the affect.

And Marie Curie would stand unprotected infront of radioactive elements...which ended up ultimately killing her...you think she would have done that if she knew at the time the dangers?

And finally, if they test nuclear weapon ABOVE GROUND, it would NOT have been "Secret" test.........
There is this thing called seismographs... if US conducts such a big test that you can see massive mushroom cloud, China will hear it in their seismographs all the way in beijing.

Not to mention, Vegas will see a major shaking :rofl: no need of seismographs.

Back
Top Bottom