What's new

It was a mistake-BNP leaders say party shifting from anti-India stance

Fuuuh! I still honestly think this is part of election strategy! Promise everything to everyone.... Be good to all before going to power!!! Like Roman Emperor Caligula!!!! Khaleda is trolling indians, not pdf Jamatis! Anyway, i don't oppose good india bd relationship. When Khaleda makes deal with india, i know she is sincere to her nation. But this is not the case with Awamileague! I trust a rattle snake more than them!!

Kobi is having trembles while typing this. Begum has gone a dalali...buraahhhhh.

You gotta respect that man - A good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night.

Another one of his famous Quote,"Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness." ;)

OMG.....this thread is enjoyable...but funny thing is the way the jamati's in this PDF is reacting to this situation....
BD friends...donot loose hope from KBZ...She is just trying to be like our Congi Party in India....Talk sweet but donot do anything..Ultmately she has to get the power like Congis are doing in my nation....So much similarity....

OMG.....this thread is enjoyable...but funny thing is the way the jamati's in this PDF is reacting to this situation....
BD friends...donot loose hope from KBZ...She is just trying to be like our Congi Party in India....Talk sweet but donot do anything..Ultmately she has to get the power like Congis are doing in my nation....So much similarity....

yeah you are right. She is actually scared because of 2008 election experience. Thats why trying to confuse the Indians. Her politics is based on anti-india sentiment. If she does anything silly, it will bring an end to her politics, she knows it! She was in China last month! What happened there no one knows. Most probably they chalked out her steps during India visit!

yeah you are right. She is actually scared because of 2008 election experience. Thats why trying to confuse the Indians. Her politics is based on anti-india sentiment. If she does anything silly, it will bring an end to her politics, she knows it! She was in China last month! What happened there no one knows. Most probably they chalked out her steps during India visit!

Dude you don't confuse chanakyas, it's the other way round ;) saam daam dand bhed.

You gotta respect that man - A good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night.
You should read more about his Kautilya neeti if you ever get hands on one. That guy was a major misogynist, male-chauvinist and a diabolical mind laced in one major sweep. The way he denigrates women treating them as objects of pleasure and an enemy of man was abhorrent to say the least. There is a roughly a whole chapter on effective personal relationships in which he puts down women in every possible manner. Unfortunately, the norm of that time and circumstances alike made him expound that.

That apart, he had a far more superior brain in political shrewdness than the ones we have today.

This has become indian chest thumping thread. What has been published by Daily Star neither did come from KZ directly nor published in any other newspaper. TR may be trying to cozy up for his interest but end result from this trip is far from over. And from what it looks like Sabihuddin Ahmed, advisor to KZ seems to be Gowhar Rizvi type.

Daily Star report was mainly based on retd. Lt. Gen Mahbubur Rahman and this is how jutapeta was given to BNP ( Moeen U) fraction leader Lt Gen Mahbubur Rahman after 1/11. You be the judge how much his words worth. And also the fact Daily Star and Prothom Alo group was Moeen U partner in power.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/legemara1.jpg/

Poverty is our common enemy. The focus should ne on eradicating it and not medieval and primitive hatred for stupid and self defeating reason.
It's always easy to blame, flame, destroy but it takes lot of courage and effort to nurture, build & sustain.

Wlecome the development.

So, take a courage and dismantle the barrages that India has built across our border. India's unilateral decision to build these death traps has caused anti-India feeling among the BD populace, rise of militant Jihadis as well as a support base for the ULFA cause. So, do away with those concrete structures that are hurting the relationship.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom