What's new

Its Official: JXX is going to test fly in the next few days

Communist

Reaction score
Sorry I am not allowed to disclose when Mother China will publicly disclose JXX.

港媒称解放军四代机即将完成研制
2010年04月27日 13:25:52  来源:环球时报

xin_55204072713261402047335.jpg

网友制作的中国四代机想象图。

近期有港媒称,中国第四代战机即将完成研制,“会先行进行内部小范围试飞”,目前,空军正在加紧相关驾驶员的训练。

《香港商报》网站4月14日刊发题为“第四代战机快研成 可媲美F-22 军方早已训练机师”的文章,文中提到,中国第四代战机很快就要揭开神秘面纱,消息人士透露,经过多年的研制,“目前已进入收成阶段,中国会先行进行内部小范围试飞”。

港媒称,为配合新代战机,中国早已密锣紧鼓地加紧对新战机机师的训练。其中包括拥有以歼-10表演队著名的空24师,“主要是针对不同性能的一些常规性训练习”。

港媒引用一位军官的话报道说,“我绝对相信我们国家航空工业的实力,会为我们研制出更出色的战机!”至于当前是否具备实力对付F-22,这位军官用“兵来将挡水来土掩”回答。

文章还提到,早在去年底,中国空军副司令何为荣就透露,第四代战机即将进行首飞,之后马上进入试飞阶段,根据现有情况,在8到10年后即可装备部队。

《香港商报》还提到,消息人士指出,第四代战机较第三代技术优势呈现出前所未有的代差,可媲美美制F-22,具备隐形、超音速巡航、超机动性、短距起飞等特性。此机一出,将大大提升中国空军实力,拉近和欧美国家的距离。

:china:

01.jpg

^^^ Hey, I saw the news at HKCD website yesterday and posted the news (or better say "still rumour" :P) on PDF/ FC-20 thread, ahead of you :D.

Hope it turns out to be true! Then we could be surprised one of these days by the first leaked real photo of JXX appearing somewhere in the net...

:cheers::china::cheers:

sorry for saying this, this pic looks so ugly. however, this may be exactly what we are going to see. all the pics of Jxx released looks almost identical to this one. and most importantly, these pics also look identical to the one, PSed by GaoShan, first seen in 2007.

Last edited:
no no, you guys have mistaken. above photo for sure is a fan art (it's noted below), still not the real one.

The real one could appear in www by leaked sources somewhere soon...hopefully. There're many reporters out there trying to take a shot on the bird , I can imagine.

Fingers crossed! :smitten:

come on, you can't be serious. that was an old news, aiming to deflam rumours created by deputy chief of plaaf's TV interview, in which he mentioned "maiden flight soon" - hasn't J-10B conducted its maiden flight yet? That just doesn't wash. :lol:

He also said "according to the current statue it could be inducted in the next 8 -10 years".

See? he couldn't possiblely mean that J-10B could be inducted in teh next 8-10 years, could he? :partay:

Last edited:
He's trying to downplay people's expectations here, understandable. There are nothing concrete on the internet yet about this plane.

He's trying to downplay people's expectations here, understandable. There are nothing concrete on the internet yet about this plane.

I knew it, just played with him.

hey armaraul, what your avatar is about? that must be J-10C, right? haha :D

this look like a damm good bird with forwards canards....!! dont think any 5th gen fighter plane has it.... congragulations to my chinese friends...you guys reaaly pulled one out!!!

Back
Top Bottom