What's new

I've married Reham Khan, says Imran Khan

Are you implying Pakistani girls in Europe are trash?

Shame on you.
Well im sure she will tell you how much of pakistani she is :). I dont think you realize she is more british than pakistani its where she been brought up like me im considered oversees pakistani not even the same bracket Euro trash its not an insult its not like he picked an actual pakistani woman in his own country.

It means that if Shahbaz Sharif can be the target of character assassination from PTI supporters, then they should not bemoan it if the same happen to their leader. A public image is made for mud to be thrown at it.
Unfortunate...but true...every political figure and their nears and dears at one point or the other face these situations.

Congrats Imran Khan!

I've married BBC girl, says Imran Khan: Cricketer-turned-politician confirms he has wed mother-of three before boarding flight to Pakistan to 'share the good news'
  • 62-year-old Pakistan cricketer-turned-politician has wed Reham Khan, 41
  • Said he was travelling to Pakistan to share news and had 'nothing to hide'
  • But days earlier he said rumours of union were 'greatly exaggerated'
  • Sister Aleema said family had confronted him and he had denied marriage
  • Khan’s new wife previously lived in Britain, when she was BBC weather girl
  • He divorced Jemima Goldsmith in 2004, after nine years of marriage

I've married BBC girl, says Imran Khan: Cricketer-turned-politician confirms he has wed mother-of three before boarding flight to Pakistan to 'share the good news' | Daily Mail Online

Congratulations PTIANS for your First Lady

2458F68500000578-2892468-image-m-46_1420038562077.jpg

Gorgeous!!

Political Mother of PTI.

Congrats Imran Khan!

Political Mother of PTI.

Phaet! When will we get over this "Mother/Father/Son/Daughter" dynastic politics. Sab mitti mey mil jayen gey, or in the words of Quaid E Azam:

My young friends, I look forward to you as the real makers of Pakistan, do not be exploited and do not be misled. Create amongst yourselves complete unity and solidarity. Set an example of what youth can do. Your main occupation should be in fairness to yourself, to your parents, in fairness to the State, to devote your attention to your studies. If you fritter away your energies now, you will always regret.

tujey kya ho gya ha i want him to be PM one day but he keeps building barriers
i dont give a shit what showbas has done i hate their guts this is imran i support him but he is just giving mullahs a new way to malign his image
i dont know what goes in his mind
agree...i'm his supporter but cant support this desicion by him.... becuase rehaam khan has a question mark on her character..

Last edited:
No, when maniacs speak they can have many meanings with their forked tongues.
Nope.

Now stop crying and look up the meaning of "lol."

agree...i'm his supporter but cant support this desicion by him.... becuase rehaam khan has a question mark on his character..
You know he can go marry a 20 year old woman if he wants to, his choice. But he is a public figure. He needs to know the sort of character he's marrying. Someone who has videos of dancing with another man and usually wear skirts, is going to be first lady? What kind of influence will that have on children of Pakistan? Not to mention what she thinks of Pakistani men, of which one person posted the video in another thread.

I'll have sympathy if it was pure love and an extended relationship. But it seems to be that he found her maybe few months back. Worst, his family, political friends and many others don't agree to this relationship.

Finally it's a her (your comment). Unless he was marrying a he she.

this is good work. Poor girls who showed up to his dharna and would propose him. Also meera's dream dashed too.

Congrats to the couple but why IK lied before ? It only explains the fact that we cannot trust him as a person and definitely as a politician.

Congrats to the couple but why IK lied before ? It only explains the fact that we cannot trust him as a person and definitely as a politician.

Butt personal life bandeiii key personal hotiii haiii; its understandable that he didn't want to disclose it !

Haters gonna hate :p: Good one IK, cute girl - best of luck! :-)

:astagh:

I hope Bhabi has you on a short leash; warnaa koi pataa nahin aaap ne kahan kahan chakar chalaiin hooon ! :o:

Butt personal life bandeiii key personal hotiii haiii; its understandable that he didn't want to disclose it !

But when you are a politician and elected by the people you need to be open. I'm sure you have heard about criticisms against French Francois Hollande and Italian Silvio Berlusconi when they were involved in various affairs and scandals.

Back
Top Bottom