What's new

Jack Jacob: The general who saved India from more war.

page is stuck like a kabab mein haddi

Rafi bete, this is our thread about our jarnail who did bad things to you.

Seeing you flittering aroundf here makes us feel you're here for seconds.

Considering we did bad things to mother india for a thousand years is neither here, or there - it was the indians with their typical group swarming that got me involved son.

My original comment for the jarnail was a "A worthy adversary - but we neither forgive or forget" it caused your acolytes dhotis to become engorged, not my problem fella.

Considering we did bad things to mother india for a thousand years is neither here, or there - it was the indians with their typical group swarming that got me involved son.

My original comment for the jarnail was a "A worthy adversary - but we neither forgive or forget" it caused your acolytes dhotis to become engorged, not my problem fella.

I have no problem about you getting your 3/4th pyjamas soiled in return bete, my only grouse was you taking exception to someone colloquially calling you "bhai."

We are a big hearted people. But if you turn out to be like Shahid Afridi, we develop big feet also.

I am not your "bhai" - keep your Platitudes to your self.

But ur entire nation including politicians, media, civil groups wants india to show a big brotherly attitudes and give pakistanis the soft spot on matters like kashmir, siachen , sir creek, business trade, visas..

what else do u guys want?? Really pakistanis have a very stingy heart, always want n want even more..one language while begging n the next second starts boasting. N frankly speaking this is the same reason world has stopped giving..

At one place you say there was no India before 1947, and at other you say pathetic things like 1000 years rule over INDIA. Make up your mind.

BTW you didn't do anything, it was the invaders from the west, and you were also local people. Don't try to take their credit even if how heinous it is.

Be on topic, your 1000 years rants signifies your frustration over loss of East Pakistan. Derailing each and every thread with this banter. Either discuss that person or just leave the thread.

Why don't you start your own thread on your armymen, like Niazi and leave us with ours.

You should be the last person to talk, considering your avatar is of a fictional serial killer. ;)

Correction - South Asia.
Actually I should be the first person to talk as schizophrenia is a mental disease and Hannibal is a psychopath with great insights in psychiatry.

name any Punjabi. :blink: I think Afghans too ask you the same question. :rofl:

I have no problem about you getting your 3/4th pyjamas soiled in return bete, my only grouse was you taking exception to someone colloquially calling you "bhai."

We are a big hearted people. But if you turn out to be like Shahid Afridi, we develop big feet also.

Soiled dhotis is the norm with people from the entity to the east, well you should keep your "grouse" to your self, as they are birds hunted by the good old twelve gauge. LoL - no hard feelings my son.

name any Punjabi. :blink: I think Afghans too ask you the same question. :rofl:

We were with Babur - from the start - plenty of Jatt native Punjabi's joined with him to conquer our hapless neighbor's in india = for that we received great wealth, land, influence and many other favors of our Mughal allies.

At one place you say there was no India before 1947, and at other you say pathetic things like 1000 years rule over INDIA. Make up your mind.

BTW you didn't do anything, it was the invaders from the west, and you were also local people. Don't try to take their credit even if how heinous it is.

Be on topic, your 1000 years rants signifies your frustration over loss of East Pakistan. Derailing each and every thread with this banter. Either discuss that person or just leave the thread.

Why don't you start your own thread on your armymen, like Niazi and leave us with ours.

Actually I should be the first person to talk as schizophrenia is a mental disease and Hannibal is a psychopath with great insights in psychiatry.

albeit you do know he is a fictional character - right?

Soiled dhotis is the norm with people from the entity to the east, well you should keep your "grouse" to your self, as they are birds hunted by the good old twelve gauge. LoL - no hard feelings my son.

Au contraire, isn't that why you guys wear dungaree type pyjamas and urinate like the fairer sex? Something to do with splash soiling?

I was told that by a close friend of mine.

But what do we care. We drink urine man .....

Wow now jatts joined babur, such fineness in history deserves to be applauded.

But then again, his ancestor called manga was general of Porus after all.

Come to think about it, atleast he didn't claim himself full blooded mughal.

The more indian's the merrier - a history many indians wish to ignore that many sons of the soil - willingly joined Babur and other Warrior Princes as soldiers of fortune, in our case it was also because we wished to defend the Islamic faith, and extend it's glory.

Au contraire, isn't that why you guys wear dungaree type pyjamas and urinate like the fairer sex? Something to do with splash soiling?

I was told that by a close friend of mine.

But what do we care. We drink urine man .....

A peeping tom, you are full of surprises Mr dhoti.

albeit you do know he is a fictional character - right?
Yeah, I do know its fictional, but why did you dodged rest of the sentences I wrote.

Come to topic now...

P.S. I think people have started to judge me with my avatar rather than what I write. Interesting....:drag:

Back
Top Bottom