What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

nah we need new political party....where are all the intellectuals, journalists, professors, businessmen etc. For god sake, if you love your country form a political party spend money and do honest politics.

32.7% of the total Indian people fall below the international poverty line of US$ 1.25 per day (PPP) while 68.7% live on less than US$ 2 per day :rofl: and war.......................................................

nah we need new political party....where are all the intellectuals, journalists, professors, businessmen etc. For god sake, if you love your country form a political party spend money and do honest politics.

Those so called "intellectuals, journalists, professors, businessmen" are the biggest criminal and instigated this division in Bangladesh on be half of india. Fact that you are paddling same rouge thoughts shows us you are are one more waste from Bangladesh.

Yes that Should NOT happen.

you must take Awamis to accountibility for stiring this for political gain.

i take all parties into accountability all are @$$ holes

Those so called "intellectuals, journalists, professors, businessmen" are the biggest criminal and instigated this division in Bangladesh on be half of india. Fact that you are paddling same rouge thoughts shows us you are are one more waste fron Bangladesh.
and you guys are saint :angel:

Yes that Should NOT happen.

you must take Awamis to accountibility for stiring this for political gain.

There are plenty of hindus are awami league leaders and committed murder and attacked people. For example, it was hindu awami leage leader who burned down sylhet MC college hostel. It was hindu Awami league terrorist killed so many but sheltered by india. It was hindu awami league cader who was given police force and shoot people in point blank.
Now if aggrived people put up resistence against these hindu Awami League leaders it not attack against hindu but resistence against Awami League hindu terror leaders. Awami League and indians are hiding these facts and running communal propaganda campaign.

Those so called "intellectuals, journalists, professors, businessmen" are the biggest criminal and instigated this division in Bangladesh on be half of india. Fact that you are paddling same rouge thoughts shows us you are are one more waste fron Bangladesh.

bro don't get me wrong. Just see, bangladesh is a free country. Protectors of general public like police firing bullets to innocent public. On the other hand, opposition calling for strike. Do you think it will lead to good. We are free and we can solve the problems democratically. I don't support any Bdesh political party. I support Bangladesh and it is hurtiing me seeing this. Do you expect that these same party can do good, if they do then good. But same thing is repeating every5 years before election. Why?
Don't get me wrong. I didn't say any religious people can't form political party, if they can serve why not. Why not all the capable people from different professional background should form a party. And these two ladies has to go. We need new leader.

Here is an example of hindu Awami League leader Pijush Kanti Dey (in red circle) terrorizing street. Now if people put up resistence against him its not about hindu but all about Awami League terrorist who happens to be hindu.

Here is an example of hindu Awami League leader Pijush Kanti Dey (in red circle) terrorizing street. Now if people put up resistence against him its not about hindu but all about Awami League terrorist who happens to be hindu.

O my god...and we are called model for other muslim countries!!!!

Jamat is heading for a permanent ban.

Jamat has clearly shown that it is a violent organization which hates Bangladeshis of the Hindu faith. It is involved in murder and destruction.

The Bangladeshi military has already been clearing the army of Jamatis and now I suspect this will become the official (but undeclared) policy of the Bangladeshi high command.

The People's Republic of Bangladesh must protect all of its citizens including those of the Hindu faith.

We the Bangladeshi nation and mainstream Bangladeshis condemn extremists and terrorists who target and murder people simply because of the religion they follow.

BANGLADESH SAYS NO TO JAMAT E "ISLAMI"

BANGLADESH SAYS NO TO REZAKARS

Jamat is heading for a permanent ban.

Jamat has clearly shown that it is a violent organization which hates Bangladeshis of the Hindu faith. It is involved in murder and destruction.

The Bangladeshi military has already been clearing the army of Jamatis and now I suspect this will become the official (but undeclared) policy of the Bangladeshi high command.

The People's Republic of Bangladesh must protect all of its citizens including those of the Hindu faith.

We the Bangladeshi nation and mainstream Bangladeshis condemn extremists and terrorists who target and murder people simply because of the religion they follow.

BANGLADESH SAYS NO TO JAMAT E "ISLAMI"

BANGLADESH SAYS NO TO REZAKARS

Today Hindu-Buddha communities accused Jamat-shibir for attack in today's press briefing.

32.7% of the total Indian people fall below the international poverty line of US$ 1.25 per day (PPP) while 68.7% live on less than US$ 2 per day :rofl: and war.......................................................
With a defense budget of $ 40 billion, 1/3 times than your entire GDP.

You are surrounded by India from 3 sides and the 4th side is Bay of Bengal which is IN easy job.

Back
Top Bottom