What's new

Japan Support thread

The pictures you posted, they look kind of Central Asian.

Japanese people can look somewhat different from other East Asians because of their Ainu admixture. They can grow more facial hair than Chinese or Koreans

Why people here think that thread title reads "Hate China Thread"? What's so bad in supporting japs?

All I can see is a bunch of little circle jerk worshiping their spiritual overlord, but actually, it's all your illusion, or better to say you over masturbate too much. Japanese talk about North Korea most, nobody give a damn **** about Turkey and India.

Chinese members, let's leave this thread, let haters enjoy themselves licking Japan's dick

Your language is out of bounds. Take yourself back to your own gutter.

Alright yeah I just notice it is non Turkish Section.

@Oscar @Aeronaut, this troll atatwolf is at it again opening another flamewar thread, I have reported him on several occasion I think you should look in this matter what is his problem with Chinese people.

What is the problem with you here ? I think he has a right to criticize someone following the rules of forum. You would have loved it if someone has opened a thread supporting China. If your country support China, it does not mean everyone out here has to dance to your tunes.

Obama reaffirms commitment to Japan on tour of Asia allies

1 of 8. U.S. President Barack Obama shakes hands with Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe (R) at a joint news conference at the Akasaka Palace in Tokyo April 24, 2014.

(Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama assured ally Japan on Thursday that Washington was committed to its defense, including of tiny isles at the heart of a row with China, but denied he had drawn any new "red line" and urged peaceful dialogue over the islands.

His comments drew a swift response from China, which said the disputed islets were Chinese territory.

Obama also urged Japan to take "bold steps" to clinch a two-way trade pact seen as crucial to a broad regional agreement that is a central part of the U.S. leader's "pivot" of military, diplomatic and economic resources towards Asia and the Pacific.

U.S. and Japanese trade negotiators failed to resolve differences in time for Obama and Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to shake hands on a deal at the summit.

The leaders reported progress, but Japan's economics minister, Akira Amari, said later that remaining sticking points could not be resolved quickly.

Obama, on the start of a four-nation tour, is being treated to a display of pomp and ceremony meant to show that the U.S.-Japan alliance, the main pillar of America's security strategy in Asia, is solid at a time of rising tensions over growing Chinese assertiveness and North Korean nuclear threats.

"We don't take a position on final sovereignty determinations with respect to Senkaku, but historically they have been administered by Japan and we do not believe that they should be subject to change unilaterally and what is a consistent part of the alliance is that the treaty covers all territories administered by Japan," Obama said.

"This is not a new position, this is a consistent one," he told a joint news conference after his summit with Abe, using the Japanese name for the islands that China, which also claims sovereignty over them, calls the Diaoyu.

"In our discussions, I emphasized with Prime Minister Abe the importance of resolving this issue peacefully," Obama added.

Whilst his comments amounted to a restatement of longstanding U.S. policy, there was symbolism in the commitment being stated explicitly by a U.S. president in Japan.

Responding to Obama's remarks, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang told a daily press briefing in Beijing that the islands belonged to China.

"The so-called U.S.-Japan security treaty is a product of the Cold War era and it cannot be aimed at a third party and ought not to harm China's territorial sovereignty," he said.

"No matter what anyone says or does, it cannot change the basic reality that the Diaoyu Islands are China's inherent territory and cannot shake the resolve and determination of the Chinese government and people to protect (our) sovereignty and maritime rights."

INTERNATIONAL RULES

Obama also said there were opportunities to work with China - which complains that his real aim is to contain its rise - but called on the Asian power to stick to international rules.

"What we've also emphasized, and I will continue to emphasize throughout this trip, is that all of us have responsibilities to help maintain basic rules of the world and international order, so that large countries, small countries, all have to abide by what is considered just and fair," he said.

Some of China's neighbors with territorial disputes with Beijing worry that Obama's apparent inability to rein in Russia, which annexed Crimea last month, could send a message of weakness to China.

Obama told the news conference that additional sanctions were "teed up" against Russia if it does not deliver on promises in an agreement reached in Geneva last week to ease tensions in Ukraine.

Obama and Abe also agreed that their top trade aides, U.S. Trade Representative Michael Froman and Amari, would keep trying to narrow gaps in their trade talks.

"This is not something we can reach a conclusion (on) in a short period of time," Amari told reporters after meeting Froman again after the leaders' summit.

Abe has touted the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) as key to the "Third Arrow" of his economic program to reinvigorate the world's third-biggest economy, along with hyper-easy monetary policy and fiscal spending.

Both sides have also stressed that the TPP would have strategic implications by creating a framework for business that could entice China to play by global rules.

But the talks have been stymied by Japan's efforts to protect politically powerful agriculture sectors such as beef, and disputes over both countries' auto markets.

Pointing to restrictions on access to Japan's farm and auto sectors, Obama said: "Those are all issues that people are all familiar with and at some point have to be resolved. I believe that point is now."

Experts had said failure to reach a final deal could cast doubts on Abe's commitment to economic reform and take the wind out of the sails of a drive for a broader TPP agreement.

"If they don't show progress ... it will be harder to use TPP as a spur to reforms," said Robert Feldman, a managing director at Morgan Stanley MUFG Securities in Tokyo. "It gives the anti-reform forces aid and comfort."

DIPLOMATIC CHALLENGE

The diplomatic challenge for Obama during his week-long, four-nation regional tour is to convince Asian partners that Washington is serious about its promised strategic "pivot", while at the same time not harming U.S. ties with China, the world's second-biggest economy.

Obama will also travel to South Korea, Malaysia and the Philippines.

Abe - who repeatedly referred to the U.S. president as "Barack" during their news conference - and Obama were keen to send a message of solidarity after U.S-Japan ties were strained by Abe's December visit to Tokyo's Yasukuni Shrine, seen by critics as a symbol of Japan's past militarism.

Japan lobbied hard to get the White House to agree to an official state visit, the first by a sitting U.S. president since Bill Clinton in 1996.

Abe is trying to soothe U.S. concerns that his conservative push to recast Japan's war record with a less apologetic tone is overshadowing pragmatic policies on the economy and security.

"Seventy years ago, when the war ended, Japan gave grave damage and pain to many people, particularly people in Asia. Japan started taking post-war steps by reflecting on this. Japan and Japanese people have continued to take the path of peace for the past 70 years," Abe told the joint news conference.

"Japan has strived to create a free and democratic country after the war. We have been building a country that respects human rights and the rule of law," he said.
Obama reaffirms commitment to Japan on tour of Asia allies| Reuters

What is the blah blah ? I think he has a right to criticize someone following the rules of forum. You would have loved it if someone has opened a thread supporting China. If your country support China, it does not mean everyone out here has to dance to your tunes.

No if you look at history of the said member, he is a genuine troll who dislikes Chinese people so much that he literally advocates extermination, genocide and such threads are opened for such discussions. Many of his racist unwanted oneline posts have been removed in the past by moderators and he has been banned several times.

Opening a thread on the basis that if war takes place and who will side with whom to exterminate all such threads should be banned closed and removed you will witness it later on this Thread. Tomorrow someone is going to come up with a Armenians genocide by Turkey threat and see how some turkish members troll 7 cry out [my personal stance on the said subject is pro Turkey by the way against armenia].

No if you look at history of the said member, he is a genuine troll who dislikes Chinese people so much that he literally advocates extermination, genocide and such threads are opened for such discussions. Many of his racist unwanted oneline posts have been removed in the past by moderators and he has been banned several times.

Opening a thread on the basis that if war takes place and who will side with whom to exterminate all such threads should be banned closed and removed you will witness it later on this Thread. Tomorrow someone is going to come up with a Armenians genocide by Turkey threat and see how some turkish members troll 7 cry out [my personal stance on the said subject is pro Turkey by the way against armenia].
You are talking bull. This thread is just simply Japan Support Thread. If you are not a supporter.. GTFO! I'm not even going to respond to your lies but I will say this. Look at this thread:

China, Rome, and the United States

Chinese members advocate invasion, aggresion, destruction of neighboring countries. Why don't I see you complaing about forum rules there? All rules are broken in that thread and non are broken in this thread.

That thread shows the true face of you. If you really cared about forum rules and respect for others. Chinese members would have demanded to close that thread.

You are talking bull. This thread is just simply Japan Support Thread. If you are not a supporter.. GTFO! I'm not even going to respond to your lies but I will say this. Look at this thread.

Lets focus on your bloody language "GTFO"
you see that is what I was pointing at to other members you being a nonsense troll character.

Thus proven.

Let focus on your bloody language "GTFO"
you see that is what I was pointing at to other members you bring a nonsense troll character.

Thus proven.
Yea, just completely ignore what I said about aggresive threads started by Chinese. Exactly demonstrates your mentality.

You have humiliated yourself but you can make it up. Go to this thread: China, Rome, and the United States

And demand that thread to be shut down because it brakes the rules of this forum. This is your chance to prove yourself!!!

I dont get why people are attacking me after I became a mod. I can have my own opinions too. Its actually really starting to bug me.

Very sorry to see that this is happening to you. You have every right to your own opinion weather you're a mod or not. PDF is a good forum for the most part. That being said though, there seems to be some double standards here depending on what country is posted about.

Yea, just completely ignore what I said about aggresive threads started by Chinese. Exactly demonstrates your mentality.

You have blah blah blah

Again I am not stupid unlike OP to get mad I'm the last person you could ever provoke into fight.

If your brain was functioning you would have reported members/thread to Intl. Moderator of that Section if still it did not work out you would have reported other Moderators of PDF. I am watching you reading your posts in any post I read content of eradication, extermination genocidal thoughts in any thread including insults you consider yourself banned...you do not need to explain more since you credibility is weak as a "many a times banned member".

@Kaan you are good moderator.

bad *** picture
harakiri46ce53f.jpg
Again I am not stupid unlike OP to get mad I'm the last person you could ever provoke into fight.

If your brain was functioning you would have reported members/thread to Intl. Moderator of that Section if still it did not work out you would have reported other Moderators of PDF. I am watching you reading your posts in any post I read content of eradication, extermination genocidal thoughts in any thread including insults you consider yourself banned...you do not need to explain more since you credibility is weak as a "many a times banned member".

@Kaan you are good moderator.
Just like a thought. :shout: You don't have problems with Chinese threads advocating invasion, aggresion and destruction of neighborin countries but you have problem with my who started innocent thread called Japan Support Thread.:blink: The more you speak, the more you sink. It would be best for you to just leave, you are derailing this thread troll otherwise I will report you.

You can still go to this Chinese thread which supports invasion, aggresion and destruction of others to state that thread should be shut down to prove you are not full of bull:

China, Rome, and the United States

@ mods, I request you keep an eye on certain trolls from an ethinicty who try to derail this thread.

Last edited:
bad *** picture

@ mods, I request you keep an eye on certain trolls from an ethinicty who try to derail this thread.

Wonderful another blunder of yours with racist remarks...
trolls from from an ethnicity
what more proof do members need about your character.

See how brilliantly you are unfolding your troll self.

Japan, U.S. tiptoe into new phase of Pacific trade talks

WASHINGTON – The United States and Japan are edging into a new phase of trade negotiations following the fruitless summit between U.S. President Barack Obama and Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, people with knowledge of talks to create one of the world’s biggest trade pacts said.

Talks on the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a 12-nation bloc that would span 40 percent of the world economy and extend from Asia to Latin America, have been deadlocked as the United States and Japan stared off over farm and auto exports.

Although Obama and Abe did not announce an end to the stalemate at Thursday’s meeting in Tokyo, a joint statement issued shortly before Obama left on Friday said the two countries identified a “path forward” on key issues, a contrast to the “gaps” highlighted after previous talks.

Briefing reporters on the president’s plane from Japan, a senior U.S official said negotiators set the parameters for agreement on Japan’s sensitive sugar, beef and pork, rice, dairy and wheat sectors, involving which trade barriers to eliminate, which to reduce, and over which time period.

“There are these parameters, and there are trade-offs among parameters. The deeper the cut in the tariff, the longer time it may take to get there,” he said.

A U.S. congressional aide briefed on the negotiations said there was momentum heading into the TPP negotiations in Vietnam in May, where concrete trade-offs could be made.

“That’s the first time we have seen the Japanese moving in our direction,” said the aide, who declined to be identified because of the sensitive nature of the discussions.

“We were on a path of gridlock and now there seems to be a path forward; if you’re a trade negotiator you’ve got to be excited about that.”

Trade experts said the administration comments pointed to a long phase-out period for tariffs Japan was prepared to move on such as beef, which it agreed to cut in a deal with Australia weeks earlier, while allowing continued protection for sectors such as rice.

“That’s something that the United States can do, because U.S. negotiators are not under extreme political pressure to get a comprehensive reform on rice,” said Peterson Institute for International Economics trade analyst Jeffrey Schott.

Officials from other TPP countries noted U.S. recognition of the role market access played in persuading other TPP partners to sign up to common rules on issues such as intellectual property, important to the United States and Japan.

For big agricultural exporters such as Canada, New Zealand and Australia, access to Japan’s markets might offset doubts about the intellectual property rules.

“Once it’s clear that there is going to be a U.S.-Japan deal that is perceived to be a good deal for everybody . . . there will be decisions made,” the aide said. “There will be trade-offs, trade-offs not just in the market access talks but trade-offs within the rules package as well, across the entire agreement.”

The joint statement also called on other trading partners to take steps needed to conclude the agreement, making clear the United States and Japan do not want to bear the burden alone.

“It’s going to take all 12 countries, not two, in order for TPP to cross the finish line,” said Alston & Bird policy adviser Eric Shimp, a former U.S. Trade Representative negotiator.

But Japan would likely have to go into more detail about its concessions to prompt Canada to open up its dairy and poultry markets.

“It’s hard for me to see Canada offering more market access, or showing its hand, before Japan does. The sequence is fairly clear,” said McDermott Will & Emery partner Jay Eizenstat, also a former USTR negotiator.
Japan, U.S. tiptoe into new phase of Pacific trade talks | The Japan Times

Wonderful another blunder of yours with racist remarks... what more proof do members need about your character.

See how brilliantly you are unfolding your troll self.
You keep derailing this thread and it is annoying.

@Kaan who is the mod of this sub forum?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom