What's new

Japan's ATD-X "Shin-shin" start static trials

Out of all the Asian countries I respect.. Vietnam gets the most.. A peaceful people but when pushed, they are the fiercest warriors in Asia.. They beat our army when we were at our pinnacle.. They never gave up..never surrendered and never retreated one inch of their country..They paid a heavy price..But history is theirs..And if you meet the average Vietnamese person..They are kind and humble and always have a genuine smile to share with you..They deserve every great thing that the future holds for them..They earned every bit of it..

No, obviously you do not understand the real situation, the Emperor desire is absolutely wonderful, but an error occurs while executing, you certainly do not understand, I have become accustomed to such a result. Think about the history of the United States dirty.

Lol. The emperor had a good idea teaming up with Hitler and trying tu subjugate all of asia through invasion colonization and mass genocide? Hahahahaha..ok ill stop..you are clearly delusional and wildly missinformed..but you can go on believing that japanese fairytale little child..

As far as the USA.. Our history is the bloodiest and most brutal in modern times......and one day soon we will pay for our crimes..but a distant second and third are europe and japan..i guess only young boys from tokyo dont know this...not my problem just trying to help you out so you dont sound like such an uneducated fool......my mistake..

Out of all the Asian countries I respect.. Vietnam gets the most.. A peaceful people but when pushed, they are the fiercest warriors in Asia.. They beat our army when we were at our pinnacle.. They never gave up..never surrendered and never retreated one imch of their country..They paid a heavy price..But history is theirs..And if you meet the average Vietnamese person..They are kind and humble and always have a genuine smile to share with you..They deserve every great thing that the future holds for them..They earned every bit of it..

LOL, so you mean to say because they are an Afghanistan, they rank higher then China, Japan in shaping the regions history? Japanese were better at warfare, its just that you used nuked on them and not the Viets.

Lol. The emperor had a good idea teaming up with Hitler and trying tu subjugate all of asia through invasion colonization and mass genocide? Hahahahaha..ok ill stop..you are clearly delusional and wildly missinformed..but you can go on believing that japanese fairytale little child..

As far as the USA.. Our history is the bloodiest and most brutal in modern times......and one day soon we will pay for our crimes..but a distant second and third are europe and japan..i guess only young boys from tokyo dont know this...not my problem just trying to help you out so you dont sound like such an uneducated fool......my mistake..

The world is still waiting for Russia to get its just desserts, oh yeah they have nukes. This payback rubbish is bull. Still waiting for the Mongols to get their supposed payback, followed by the Romans.

The emperor was already tryi g to surrender when we nuked them.....we only did it to prove a point....it was a war crime.. Russia was decimated in WWII. They lost more people than anyone else...after that the soviet union crumbled....they definitely got their payback..you dont know any history..it is impossible to have an educated fact based conversation with you.....move on......frenchie.....

LOL, so you mean to say because they are an Afghanistan, they rank higher then China, Japan in shaping the regions history? Japanese were better at warfare, its just that you used nuked on them and not the Viets.

The world is still waiting for Russia to get its just desserts, oh yeah they have nukes. This payback rubbish is bull. Still waiting for the Mongols to get their supposed payback, followed by the Romans.

The emperor was already tryi g to surrender when we nuked them.....we only did it to prove a point....it was a war crime.. Russia was decimated in WWII. They lost more people than anyone else...after that the soviet union crumbled....they definitely got their payback..you dont know any history..it is impossible to have an educated fact based conversation with you.....move on......frenchie.....

Yeah as if the Emperor had any real control over the military. He was just a ceremonial figurehead, while Tojo called the shots. Americans nuked Japan because they did not respond to the Postdam declaration. Quit making stuff up.

Russia is still a significant world player, and became a superpower after WW2 - hardly anything close to payback. But then again Russia is full of proud Russians, not people with secondary citizenship's. Same with Japanese. They both will never talk about their own nations like you do.

Lol.......yes...the Japanese tried to surrender before Hiroshima....the USA bombed them anyway.....you dont know your history.....that outdated textbook from the 80's isnt worth the paper its printed on.......im not going to hold your hand though.....do your own research........not wikipedia.....idiot...

And as far as Russians....if you think losing millions of its citizens isnt payback....you must be a fascist....and regarding the balance.....Russians can be proud....their coumtry isnt invading anyone or killing anyone....only low lifes li,e you would cheer your country on while it kills innocent people around the world...most americans cant believe what our government is doing under our name with our tax dollars......its sickening......

Yeah as if the Emperor had any real control over the military. He was just a ceremonial figurehead, while Tojo called the shots. Americans nuked Japan because they did not respond to the Postdam declaration. Quit making stuff up.

Russia is still a significant world player, and became a superpower after WW2 - hardly anything close to payback. But then again Russia is full of proud Russians, not people with secondary citizenship's. Same with Japanese. They both will never talk about their own nations like you do.

Lol.......yes...the Japanese tried to surrender before Hiroshima....the USA bombed them anyway.....you dont know your history.....that outdated textbook from the 80's isnt worth the paper its printed on.......im not going to hold your hand though.....do your own research........not wikipedia.....idiot...

A textbook in the 80's is outdated when it talks about the 40's??:what:

At least learn to type properly. I know English is not your first language, but its no excuse. Anyway I've no interest in talking to an Asian supremacist. Happy trolling.

Out of all the Asian countries I respect.. Vietnam gets the most.. A peaceful people but when pushed, they are the fiercest warriors in Asia.. They beat our army when we were at our pinnacle.. They never gave up..never surrendered and never retreated one inch of their country..They paid a heavy price..But history is theirs..And if you meet the average Vietnamese person..They are kind and humble and always have a genuine smile to share with you..They deserve every great thing that the future holds for them..They earned every bit of it..
より多くの回答をしたくないあなた、、最大のファシストをヤンキースが嫌い、あなたの嘲笑を停止します。

If the Emperor was so worthless, then why was he the one scheduled to make the surrender speech? Why was there an attempted palace coup to prevent said speech? The Emperor is supposed to be above petty politics and policies. That does not make him a mere figurehead. If necessary, the Queen of England can fire the Prime Minister, dissolve Parliament, nullify treaties approved and signed, and can even declare war. The Emperor of Japan is the same way.

A textbook in the 80's is outdated when it talks about the 40's??:what:

At least learn to type properly. I know English is not your first language, but its no excuse. Anyway I've no interest in talking to an Asian supremacist. Happy trolling.

Is this really the best you can do? Lol....just stay quite...and about the spelling.....its called using a 7 inch tablet and having grown man hands....idiot...and im not an Asian supremacist.....i just know europe squandered all its stolen loot on gaudy things and welfair for their lazy citizens....i know which way the wind is blowing.......now stop replying unless you have something worth typing.....

If the Emperor was so worthless, then why was he the one scheduled to make the surrender speech? Why was there an attempted palace coup to prevent said speech? The Emperor is supposed to be above petty politics and policies. That does not make him a mere figurehead. If necessary, the Queen of England can fire the Prime Minister, dissolve Parliament, nullify treaties approved and signed, and can even declare war. The Emperor of Japan is the same way.

From my knowledge, the military did all the planning, and decided on its own objectives, the emperor was just asked, rather coerced into final approval. I have yet to see any instance of him standing up to the military. Even pearl harbour was eventually approved by him, despite his initial rejection.

The Japanese saw him as a demigod, above petty politics, as you mentioned - in essence that does make him a figurehead, which by the way the British Queen is considered to many.

Also the military command was pretty much in shambles when the surrender speech was given, and there was resistance among the soldiers.

From my knowledge, the military did all the planning, and decided on its own objectives, the emperor was just asked, rather coerced into final approval. I have yet to see any instance of him standing up to the military. Even pearl harbour was eventually approved by him, despite his initial rejection.

The Japanese saw him as a demigod, above petty politics, as you mentioned - in essence that does make him a figurehead, which by the way the British Queen is considered to many.
The act of surrender by the Emperor was an extraordinary event and well within his power to do. Many who do not understand a modern monarchy falsely believes that since a monarch does not exercise any obvious power and authority, said monarch is inherently impotent. The Japanese military at that time was essentially defeated and in organizational disarray. The country needed both moral and political leadership and the government at that time could not deliver. The Emperor had to step in.

The act of surrender by the Emperor was an extraordinary event and well within his power to do. Many who do not understand a modern monarchy falsely believes that since a monarch does not exercise any obvious power and authority, said monarch is inherently impotent. The Japanese military at that time was essentially defeated and in organizational disarray. The country needed both moral and political leadership and the government at that time could not deliver. The Emperor had to step in.

I believe the military at its core was very much still influenced by the Bushido code, so to them surrender was never an option.

I believe the military at its core was very much still influenced by the Bushido code, so to them surrender was never an option.
That is true. It was sheer pride. But that has nothing to do with the fact that the Emperor was well within his power to act in the interests of the nation. With the military defeated and the government in complete disarray, Hirohito had to 'step down', so to speak, from his high perch and 'soil' his hands in the affairs of state.

0828-2-1.jpg

e685293d.jpg

16f83fcf.jpg

c14aee1b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom