What's new

Diaoyutai Owner's brother : China bid $430 million for Diaoyutai

Korean

BANNED
Reaction score
’†‘gëŠth‚É‚R‚T‚O‰*‰~’ñŽ¦Ig’nŒ*ŽÒhŽÀ’킪Œƒ”’ - *Ž¡EŽÐ‰ï - ZAKZAK

中国“尖閣”に350億円提示!“地権者”実弟が激白

石原都知事が購入の意向を表明した尖閣諸島。地権者の地権者の実弟、栗原弘行氏は、中国関係者の札束攻勢があったことを明かした【拡大】

東京都の石原慎太郎知事(79)が「都が日本の領土を守る」として、沖縄・尖閣諸島の購入交渉を進めていることを明らかにしたことで、国内外でさまざまな反応が出ている。こうしたなか、同諸島の魚釣島、北小島、南小島を個人所有する地権者の実弟、栗原弘行氏(65)が、石原氏への思いや、350億円を提示した中国関係者の存在、日本政府への不信感などを一気に語った。

What the title says, China's bid price for Diaoyutai was 35 billion yen. The sales price to Ishihara's Tokyo Prefecture will be 1.5 billion yen.

If I were him, I would have taken the Chinese money and fled the country...

It's not called diaoyutai in chinese.it's diaoyudao or diaoyu islands.stupid.

Don't you think a comment like yours could be misleading without proofs? I have sources in my post that refute your claim.

Finally, you call it with the Chinese name, and the Japanese right-wingers will go nut. :enjoy:

The issue of Diaoyudao is far more complicated than most people stated here. Personally I don't think the problem lies solely on China or Japan. After WW II those islands were under occupation of USA from 1945 until 1972. Even though USA said they are staying neutral on this dispute, in 1972 USA senate voted 84 to 6 to gived those islands to Japan alone with Okinawa. The problem with China is that those islands are actually under the adminstration of Yilan county of ROC, so it is hard for PRC government physically do anything about this dispute, otherwise its action will be a trespassing on the ROC part. The problem with ROC is that before the leaders like Lee Teng-hui and Chen Shui-bian were just too busy kissing their Japanese masters' a$$ when they were in power. So can anyone see the dilemma of this situation here?

Yes, the Government of Taiwan has been very quiet on this matter as well as in SCS. The denizens there though are very vocal and some even travel to the island to plant some kind of markings. Last time I heard some join their brothers across the Strait to visit the island.

If she doesn't want to take actions, maybe she can sell it to China and let China handles it' LOL A good way to counter that crazy old man!

The issue of Diaoyudao is far more complicated than most people stated here. Personally I don't think the problem lies solely on China or Japan. After WW II those islands were under occupation of USA from 1945 until 1972. Even though USA said they are staying neutral on this dispute, in 1972 USA senate voted 84 to 6 to gived those islands to Japan alone with Okinawa. The problem with China is that those islands are actually under the adminstration of Yilan county of ROC, so it is hard for PRC government physically do anything about this dispute, otherwise its action will be a trespassing on the ROC part. The problem with ROC is that before the leaders like Lee Teng-hui and Chen Shui-bian were just too busy kissing their Japanese masters' a$$ when they were in power. So can anyone see the dilemma of this situation here?

Only a joint force can we improve the chances of claiming Diaoyudao back! Time is against us!

Yes, the Government of Taiwan has been very quiet on this matter as well as in SCS. The denizens there though are very vocal and some even travel to the island to plant some kind of markings. Last time I heard some join their brothers across the Strait to visit the island.

If she doesn't want to take actions, maybe she can sell it to China and let China handles it' LOL A good way to counter that crazy old man!

Most of China's territory was lost thanks to KMT, so i wouldn't really expect them to do something beneficial for our nation. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom