What's new

Japan's ATD-X "Shin-shin" start static trials

After reading ideas from the Japan, now what do you think of Japan's diplomacy ?
what ideas from Japan? do you mean the abandoning of Japan postwar constitution and returning to a "normal country"?

well, it depends on from where you look at. From China and Korea, this is a very bad idea from Mr Abe. For Vietnam, it is the opposite. :D

I don't understand your motivation, he already said in Japanese that he wants peace between China and Japan, and felt sorry for the sad history, what do you expect him to do? To kneel down to you here in the forum?

This is a huge topic, and he already expressed regret, I think it's unfair to blame himself, a single person, also half Chinese, for all the fault by fascist.
I didn't blame him or ask furhter. I had said wish tokyoboy can share ideas with us, why not discuss the idea from a normal Japanese ? Sometimes single person's opinion on behalf of mainstream thought of Japan society.

what ideas from Japan? do you mean the abandoning of Japan postwar constitution and returning to a "normal country"?

well, it depends on from where you look at. From China and Korea, this is a very bad idea from Mr Abe. For Vietnam, it is the opposite. :D
LOL, i agree.

Do not you know that without the help of Japan, Vietnam will become an independent country?

I didn't blame him or ask furhter. I had said wish tokyoboy can share ideas with us, why not discuss the idea from a normal Japanese ? Sometimes single person's opinion on behalf of mainstream thought of Japan society.

LOL, i agree.

Emperor's desire is good, but the execution was wrong, some errors are greatly exaggerated, for example, South Korea said Mid-Autumn Festival is a Korean invention, northeast China is South Korea's, would you believe it?

LOL, i agree.
I admit that Japan has hurt the people of Asia, but more is China's internal cannibalism

Japan, China, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan. We are the same race, the same color, similar culture, we avoid war and overthrow the dictatorship, East Asia Co-prosperity, can surpass the United States and NATO. But my neighbors unwilling to cooperate.

Germany just got the idea of EU before anyone, their neighbors weren't so cooperative either, look how that turned out.

You forget the history, Japan defeated the European, without Japanese help, many Asian countries are still colonies, such as: Vietnam, Singapore, Brunei, Malaysia, Myanmar, Laos, East Timor, the Philippines, Indonesia.

You forget the history, Japan defeated the European, without Japanese help, many Asian countries are still colonies, such as: Vietnam, Singapore, Brunei, Malaysia, Myanmar, Laos, East Timor, the Philippines, Indonesia.
Japanese help?

I don´t forget history, but you. What came after Japanese troops arrived Indochina?

Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia became a colony of Imperial Japan, instead of France. Vietnam was forced to give up all foods to feed the Japanese army, with devastating result: between 400,000 and 2 million Vietnamese are estimated to have starved to death in 1945.

Well said ~!

WWII Japan liberated these Asian countries for independent, but at the same time Allied Forces including U.S.A, British Army, China Army(ROC) fought in Singapore, Myanmar, Malasia, Philippines, Indonesia to against Japan Imperial Army!

Axis-Of-Evil of WWII saved many Asian countries, Allied Forces must be wrong. :rofl:

Japanese help?

I don´t forget history, but you. What came after Japanese troops arrived Indochina?

Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia became a colony of Imperial Japan, instead of France. Vietnam was forced to give up all foods to feed the Japanese army, with devastating result: between 400,000 and 2 million Vietnamese are estimated to have starved to death in 1945.
Sorry, my textbooks may not be accurate.
But not a lot of difference

Well said ~!

WWII Japan liberated these Asian countries for independent, but at the same time Allied Forces including U.S.A, British Army, China Army(ROC) fought in Singapore, Myanmar, Malasia, Philippines, Indonesia to against Japan Imperial Army!

Axis-Of-Evil of WWII saved many Asian countries, Allied Forces must be wrong. :rofl:
I have already said, I admit that Japan invaded China, but we did help Vietnam and other countries.

I have already said, I admit that Japan invaded China, but we did help Vietnam and other countries.

Child, Japan gorged on the collapsing Asian mainland and caused irredeemable damage. Today Asia stands tall and proud, with Japan being the disowned murderous and dishonored relative who now prostitutes herself to the Western world.
China and Chinese were and are now the Asian hegemon. A couple of decades from now, China might 'come and help' Japan and forward the standing of the Asian peoples.

pls elaborate a bit how Japan helped Vietnam and others?

Infrastructure in many countries, Japan in 2009 began to spend 1.5 trillion yen to help Southeast Asian country's economic construction, the Japanese government has spent 50 billion yen to help Vietnamese satellite launch program annually to provide free food aid to North Korea, and even China's Shanghai Pudong Airports also use Japanese money. No Japanese, French would continue to rule Vietnam. What is ungrateful?:pissed:

Child, Japan gorged on the collapsing Asian mainland and caused irredeemable damage. Today Asia stands tall and proud, with Japan being the disowned murderous and dishonored relative who now prostitutes herself to the Western world.
China and Chinese were and are now the Asian hegemon. A couple of decades from now, China might 'come and help' Japan and forward the standing of the Asian peoples.

You have Asia's largest land area, why go to snatch the Japanese homeland? Although the island belongs to whom I can accept, because China is my second home, but what is justice?

Back
Top Bottom