What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

yes too low.you have to evade that r-73 or r-77.we need at least mach 2.
You can't defend Mach-4+ BVR/SRAAM with only relying on top speed, main defense against long range air to air missiles and short range air to air misslies is ECM/EW/ESM/RWR, chaff and flare not a top speed @Arsalan 345 :disagree:

You can't defend Mach-4+ BVR/SRAAM with only relying on top speed, main defense against long range air to air missiles and short range air to air misslies is ECM/EW/ESM/RWR, chaff and flare not a top speed @Arsalan 345 :disagree:

i know my friend but there are certain cases where you need more thrust power just to evade or just to turn sharply.with twin engine,yes we can evade.

NO you Have evade

Meteore with REBE2 Aesa Radars & EW suites on the Rafales
The Mica with RDY400 radars on the Mirage 2000
The Derby & Python 5 with ELTA 2052 Aesa Radar on Lca
Astra BVR with Uttam Aesa Radars on LCA
yeah yeah we are defenseless in the front of Indian armed forces, now happy @Storm Force :lol::p::p:angel::enjoy:

i know my friend but there are certain cases where you need more thrust power just to evade or just to turn sharply.with twin engine,yes we can evade.
there no chance to evade the Mach-4+ missiles to outrun relying top speed @Arsalan 345 , F-35 have also a speed of Mach-1.6 @Arsalan 345

yeah yeah we are defenseless in the front of Indian armed forces, now happy @Storm Force :lol::p::p:angel::enjoy:

there no chance to evade the Mach-4+ missiles to outrun relying top speed @Arsalan 345 , F-35 have also a speed of Mach-1.6 @Arsalan 345

obviously we can't defend ourselves if we think that the incoming missile is mach 4 plus but still there are things xd.

Thunder is Chinease fighter designed to sell to poor Asian and African countries who cannot afford more expensive western or top tier Chinease fighters .

Nothing to be jealous about .

Poor man's bmw
So whats you problem Mr troller @Storm Force We selling JF-17 and Your Tej@$$ is a joke of millennium @Storm Force :sarcastic::suicide::suicide2::lol::p:;):enjoy:

obviously we can't defend ourselves if we think that the incoming missile is mach 4 plus but still there are things xd.
Simple defense against Mach-4+ long range air to air missiles and short range missiles have a minimal chance relying only top speed @Arsalan 345 :disagree:

unbelievable !

they built 50 x JF17 Block II inside 3 years

break neck speed, all advantage in time has been lost due to silly delay on JF17

someone needs court marshal

this is totally unacceptable

B3 should have commenced end of this year so in 2019 we built 16 units followed by another 16 and 18 in 2021

all 50 delivered in 3 years

this sucks
now u know why the PAF elite was happy when Sohail Aman had left? he was giving danda to all these morons...now this new mujahid guy also seems one of those lazy and incompetent ones.

This is why i say we need Sohail Aman in Ministry of Defence Production....he will give danda to shipyard as well as that HIT too besides just PAC

Who will not buy block 2? It is cheaper and comes with new air cooled aesa and has a variety of arsenal. Air to air refueling makes it perfect for long endurance precision bombing. Africa needs a lot of it. Plus it provides good long range air to air interception.
world is moving towards more ground attack variants as rivalries between countries die out and militancy increases
So while 1960s was era of waring africa now its only militancy

For militancy multiple propeller aircrafts are popping up

Nigeria might buy a few but i doubt anyone else would want to keep an air force

Second point is advent and proliferation of good SAM systems

Good after all when you are busy in destabilizing civilian govts and promote people like party like PTI and in the Past PPP in 2008 the karma comes back at you ,Now i imagine the last govt has given great priority to the needs of armed forces but considering the state of matters forget 3rd block even in 2021 ,PAF was lucky to make and induct whatever they could in last 5 years .
say No to patwariism here atleast.

So whats you problem Mr troller @Storm Force We selling JF-17 and Your Tej@$$ is a joke of millennium @Storm Force :sarcastic::suicide::suicide2::lol::p:;):enjoy:

Simple defense against Mach-4+ long range air to air missiles and short range missiles have a minimal chance relying only top speed @Arsalan 345 :disagree:

When you are replying to a member or quoting any post; there is no need to tag the same member against & again. Also, try to avoid misuse of emojis like this as the same downgrades quality of the post. Feeding a troll wouldn't help at all but will derail topic.

Regards,

What he fails to mention is first prototype will be revealed by May 2019

Sorry for this out-of-the-blue post, but did you hear of this directly from IDEAS-2018, or was it from another source/rumor?

Just asking.

Sorry for this out-of-the-blue post, but did you hear of this directly from IDEAS-2018, or was it from another source/rumor?

Just asking.
From IDEAS first prototype will be ready by May 2019 but than trials and tests will begin which would take several months

Back
Top Bottom