What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Which one?
7223A8DE-445E-4C48-AFF7-E4FD45241F66.jpeg
E0B45AFA-A1EC-41FB-B40A-0BFEBA7FD4BA.jpeg

bhai ... even if block 3 flies unless commentator decides to tell us, we would not be to differentiate it visually ... kion tension lai rahay hain sab log? :P

bhai ... even if block 3 flies unless commentator decides to tell us, we would not be to differentiate it visually ... kion tension lai rahay hain sab log? :P
Are u serious! dont u see the visuall diffrences,one can easily differentiate b/w blk2 and blk3..

PAF VS IAF fleet comparison

J-10C (25) - Rafale (36)
JF-17 (134) - Mig-29 (69)
F-16 (75) - SU30 (284)
F-7P/F-7PG (47) - Mig-21 (125)
Mirage 3 (60) - Jaguar (139)
Mirage 5 (69) - Mirage 2000 (51)

Total aircrafts combined of all three armed forces:
Pakistan: 1385
India: 1715

India has to face two fronts+. On the other side, PAF is the largest air force in the Islamic world in terms of fighter jets, more diverse as compared to its adversary’, maintaining a highly complex fleet with the combination of western and Chinese tech including Russian engines, loaded with state-of-art weapon systems either BVR — AIM120, PL15, AESA, Jamming pods to AWACS. Very few in the 1st world possess such a level of deterrence in air warfare.

PAF VS IAF fleet comparison

J-10C (25) - Rafale (36)
JF-17 (134) - Mig-29 (69)
F-16 (75) - SU30 (284)
F-7P/F-7PG (47) - Mig-21 (125)
Mirage 3 (60) - Jaguar (139)
Mirage 5 (69) - Mirage 2000 (51)

Total aircrafts combined of all three armed forces:
Pakistan: 1385
India: 1715

India has to face two fronts+. On the other side, PAF is the largest air force in the Islamic world in terms of fighter jets, more diverse as compared to its adversary’, maintaining a highly complex fleet with the combination of western and Chinese tech including Russian engines, loaded with state-of-art weapon systems either BVR — AIM120, PL15, AESA, Jamming pods to AWACS. Very few in the 1st world possess such a level of deterrence in air warfare.
Now, put the drones - domestically produced TB2, Anka, Akinji etc. in numbers - into the mix. If PAF can maintain 02-27 "if there were Rafaels" type of performance then these drones would nicely be able to do their job, that is, an Azerbaijan on Armenia.....

Lol... What does that have to do with JF-17 Block III induction / fly past??? Please provide some evidence that isn't from your own imagination.
why do i provide evidence i am not standing in a court.

don't have to run and ask for evidence or a source when someone is clearly giving a thought.
giving my thought on the basis with a probable civilian dignitaries attending the event.

why do i provide evidence i am not standing in a court.

don't have to run and ask for evidence or a source when someone is clearly giving a thought.
giving my thought on the basis with a probable civilian dignitaries attending the event.

Then stop making stuff up. Go lie to some of your family members... Just not here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom