What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

The silence of the Block III programme by PAC, PAF, CATIC, CAC is deafening for sure!!! Truly shocking given the frequency of J20 test flights that we saw. Its been 4months since the test flight in December and we have not seen any more pictures or seen anything new about the plane.

Anyone have any idea if the project has hit a roadblock ?
Does not mean things are not happening behind the scene. We were promised 2 more fighters before the end of the year and inshaaAllah we will get those. One needs to remember that we are upscaling fro. 4 to 4+ generation and the technological leap will need testing and tweeking.
A

Patriotic overseas Pakistani, biggest bullcrap on the planet.

Let me tell you about those in europe, North America and I suppose others ain't much different either.

People who are ashamed, they speak to their children in English, they think they are better then other Pakistanis and they know better and are saviours of it.

Many of you are criminals, tax Dodgers, benefit cheats, drug dealers, taxi drivers and pillar of the communities are pedophiles.

You didn't beleive in your fate and fate of this land, you dumped it at the first sign of hardship and shine of a gold coin elsewhere.

Let us worry about Pakistan, afterall it's our country we live here and have not left it because it's poor, underdeveloped, we will ride the rough times with the good times.
Bhai Saheb.
You have vented steam but I would strongly advise you to stop at that. There are a lot of good honest people who have tried to go back and been thrown out due to the corrupt practices prevalent in Pakistan. I can tell you stories but lets leave it at that. Your rant is a serious disservice to millions upon millions of hard working and Pakistan loving people. So please be very careful in biting the hand that feeds you.
Having said that the post you responded to was a bit of an over exaggeration and needed rectification.
A

Old pic

Let me tell you about those in europe, North America and I suppose others ain't much different either.

People who are ashamed, they speak to their children in English, they think they are better then other Pakistanis and they know better and are saviours of it.

Many of you are criminals, tax Dodgers, benefit cheats, drug dealers, taxi drivers and pillar of the communities are pedophiles.

You didn't beleive in your fate and fate of this land, you dumped it at the first sign of hardship and shine of a gold coin elsewhere.

Let us worry about Pakistan, afterall it's our country we live here and have not left it because it's poor, underdeveloped, we will ride the rough times with the good times.
Mr Behram khilji
You want me to mention what all other communities are about???? Who drug dealers?? Benefit cheaters?? criminals?? Cab drivers?? Poor who claim asylum even they are safe in theior homelands?? Who use theior women as prostitutes?? Who's kids committing suicide?? Who are filthy don't take shower smoke hash and commit robries?? Car jacking?? I can assure U even 80% What I mention above are no Pakistanis I am living west almost 24yrs not born here but grown up don't try to tell us this crap but I can mention You few communities which have all these crimes? So stop giving sweeping statements and make mockery of every body including yourself.
So since then you thought driving cab is crime?? driving truck is a crime?? You have any idea how much money these guys make??Asher Azeem drives truck guy was ex fighter pilot, ex civil servant any idea how much money him and his wife makes?? What crime they committing?working ur *** off is a crime?? Ur rants shows you have inferiority complex nothing more U need mental help my brother get life

Last edited:
Is that respect for patriotic overseas Pakistanis , who send millions of dollars to help Pakistan every month ??
As a protest to Deino , disgracing comments, I am out from this forum.I will not post anything any more.
The billions of dollar that r sent to Pakistan are by Pakistani workers in the Middle East, while those residing in North America don't contribute any thing but rather are an embaressemt to Pakistan.

The only thing they have contributed lately is the spread of covid 19 as these infected criminals came to Pakistan when their were no cases here.

main-qimg-53a38cde392cbfcc088ec6df51e6140f
Thats very less. I think Rafale's AESA's range is about 170km for 3m2 target

The billions of dollar that r sent to Pakistan are by Pakistani workers in the Middle East, while those residing in North America don't contribute any thing but rather are an embaressemt to Pakistan.

The only thing they have contributed lately is the spread of covid 19 as these infected criminals came to Pakistan when their were no cases here.
How come North Americans Pakistani are embarrassment??? Enlighten Us? jealousy complex has no cure.why not move Pak to other planet???

Thank you Sir we didn't know that we are so bad people

Old pic

Mr Behram khilji
You want me to mention what all other communities are about???? Who drug dealers?? Benefit cheaters?? criminals?? Cab drivers?? Poor who claim asylum even they are safe in theior homelands?? Who use theior women as prostitutes?? Who's kids committing suicide?? Who are filthy don't take shower smoke hash and commit robries?? Car jacking?? I can assure U even 80% What I mention above are no Pakistanis I am living west almost 24yrs not born here but grown up don't try to tell us this crap but I can mention You few communities which have all these crimes? So stop giving sweeping statements and make mockery of every body including yourself.
So since then you thought driving cab is crime?? driving truck is a crime?? You have any idea how much money these guys make??Asher Azeem drives truck guy was ex fighter pilot, ex civil servant any idea how much money him and his wife makes?? What crime they committing?working ur *** off is a crime?? Ur rants shows you have inferiority complex nothing more U need mental help my brother get life

Well put, Asher Azeem is a good man, I know truck drivers (since I do insurance for their trucks) many clear up wards of $ 80,000 Per Year after taxes, etc, after their shift they rent the truck for remainder of day and clear approx $ 20,000 extra per year. :)

It's a respectable career.

Courtesy of Covid-19, everything seems to have come at a halt - including the Updates on this Topic.

Thats very less. I think Rafale's AESA's range is about 170km for 3m2 target

Specs of old version (2016). New version has different specs.

Courtesy of Covid-19, everything seems to have come at a halt - including the Updates on this Topic.

Progress on blk 3 continues despite covid-19.

Two notable structures in blk 3 PT, both colored in grey

Strengthened front flap

upload_2020-4-17_14-30-38.png

Longer, thicker wingtip hardpoint.

upload_2020-4-17_14-32-18.png

blk 1/2

upload_2020-4-17_14-51-38.png

Progress on blk 3 continues despite covid-19.
Its great to hear 'bout the Progress on the jet.

I was merely hinting towards the quality of content that shifted towards Political & Personal attacks in the past 2-3 pages.

I don't get. If there is no update, leave the page dry till one hears something to report.

But people tend to get bored at home and start talking utter crap...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom