What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Does anyone has info of PAF's integration and usage of SAR radars and SAR mode.

Ok, on JF-17 B-3, which ministry got hacked ? Finance ? did they attach detailed technical documents on procurement requests ? or did someone else's Laptop got hacked ( in go between ) ? which had all the relevant information ? I have heard of people taking their laptop's home and letting kid get on the internet or at times themselves, not a good practice. Iran's nuclear facility hacks should be eye opener for most of these organizations and that was a closed network organization.

It seems there is serious lack of Cyber Security for Pak organizations and how to handle data at rest and in transit.

IT was finance ministry's data that got leaked.
The finance ministry's role is to allocate and to some extent monitor funds.
the most data that the finance ministry has on a project are the PC 1-5 ;
no technical data is usually provided.
The most one can do, is look at the project name ( which is usually not indicative of it's nature)
and try to guess looking at PC ( project cycle ) intervals as to what the nature of the exact project maybe.

The most one can do, is look at the project name ( which is usually not indicative of it's nature)
and try to guess looking at PC ( project cycle ) intervals as to what the nature of the exact project maybe.
Lo jee Hindustan is better than us. How? Look they created such a shitty samosa plane, there is no need to steel its data😅😂🤣😇. See how security conscious they are!!!! Sorry in these times one is allowed one joke in a while.
A

Lo jee Hindustan is better than us. How? Look they created such a shitty samosa plane, there is no need to steel its data😅😂🤣😇. See how security conscious they are!!!! Sorry in these times one is allowed one joke in a while.
A

I'm guessing there was a point, or a joke somewhere there ?

So the hype of J-17 B-III has not been inducted or seen being inducted due to leaks is over blown then.

Thank you for the feedback, appreciated.

Whenever an L/C is opened to import a defence eqpt, MOF provides a letter stating X number of FX has been allocated.

Without that allocation letter the banks don't honor SBP's instruction to open L/C's.

So MOF is a weak link on the whole chain where a breach can happen digitally.

The other weak link is banks (where the trade finance guy can copy procurement documents.)

There was a time many yrs ago when I handled such documents.

So the hype of J-17 B-III has not been inducted or seen being inducted due to leaks is over blown then.

Thank you for the feedback, appreciated.
positively yes.

best regards.

Whenever an L/C is opened to import a defence eqpt, MOF provides a letter stating X number of FX has been allocated.

Without that allocation letter the banks don't honor SBP's instruction to open L/C's.

So MOF is a weak link on the whole chain where a breach can happen digitally.

The other weak link is banks (where the trade finance guy can copy procurement documents.)

There was a time many yrs ago when I handled such documents.

that is a very simplistic view of things; and holds true for small private sector only.

positively yes.

best regards.

that is a very simplistic view of things; and holds true for small private sector only.

No. I was talking about LCs of military through CMA.

Anyways multiple areas for breach to happen.

Does anyone have any idea qhen block 3 will be formally inducted?

At PAC

1654975175672.png

Ever since the first Pak related defence forums sprouted in the early days of the internet, I had been avidly following them in my young days. I was a contributor to the now defunct Pakdef, but till recent have been a lurker on this forum since it popped up. I have had an interest in defense matters as well as having worked as a consultant to a middle eastern security agency. Ever since the current regime was installed, and I seem to have completely lost interest in pak defense related matters and equipment. Why, because the generals have shown their true colors and who their loyalty is to. What is the purpose of all these hi tech toys when the military leadership will roll over from the orders of a single junior state department official.
The US does not appear to have any concern or fears of Pak nuclear program as they used to, why because they probably know everything they need to know via traitors in our military who will sell their souls for a green card. Heck even previous heads of Pak strategic forces are living in the US. What did they compromise to get the green card.
When did all this treachery start, from the time Musharraf or afterwards, or has it always been there..
The Pak foot soldier and junior officers are second to none, but army top leadership leave a lot to be desired…

Back
Top Bottom