What's new

JF-17 Block II, A Final Thunder & The FC-20 - Updates

Block II JF-17 Thunder To Enter Into Production Next Year ~ Pakistan Military Review

Block II JF-17 Thunder To Enter Into Production Next Year

7:37 AM Qamar No comments

The Pakistan Air Force will start receiving the improved version of the JF-17 Thunder fighter jet Block II. The Block II Thunder will include newer and improved capabilities including data link and electronic warfare capabilities aerial refuelling, new radar & avionics.

The JF-17 Thunder Block II will also expend its inventory of new generation precision guided weapons including cruise missiles. Pakistan and China are also developing a two-seater version of the JF-17 Thunder.

The deliveries of the Block II Thunder to Pakistan Air Force are scheduled to start from the second half of the 2012 and will continue till 2015. From 2016, JF-17 Thunder Block III will enter into production .

Pakistani Air Chief Marshall Rao Qamar Suleiman has said at the Dubai Air Show, “We offer performance comparable to U.S. and European fighters when it comes to radar, dogfight missile, range and BVR [beyond visual range] capabilities, for one third of the cost.”

The officials of the joint marketing team for the promotion and sale of the JF-17 Thunder has said that at-least five middle eastern countries has shown interest in the JF-17 Thunder and will be test flying the aircraft for in future to experience its performance first hand.

The People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) is also evaluating the FC-1/JF-17 Thunder and will take decision regarding its induction into the service in near future.

Read more: Block II JF-17 Thunder To Enter Into Production Next Year ~ Pakistan Military Review

i dont understand first of all we are poor nation and we made block 1 and never used it properly and we are going for block 2 inside few years of its induction than why we have wasted money and time on block 1 why dont we straight made block 2

i dont understand first of all we are poor nation and we made block 1 and never used it properly and we are going for block 2 inside few years of its induction than why we have wasted money and time on block 1 why dont we straight made block 2
Sir! we are already using blockI. The first 100 aircrafts inducted within our PAF are blockI then after that will be blockII... the BlockIII is I guess J2X....fighter....5th generation....Insha-Allah....:smokin:

This is gradual development process for every plane.such as f16 block series J10 a, b series etc
same is JF-17 block1 ...2 and 3 will come as development proceed further.

i love this beauti fly and loves it when it becomes a beast when its drops its 2000 pound bombs smart weapons and sinks ships with C803 MISSILES

JF-17 Block 2 will be a real game changer in the region and Block 3 When ever it comes will be the most deadly thing happen to our enemy

JF-17 Block 2 will be a real game changer in the region and Block 3 When ever it comes will be the most deadly thing happen to our enemy

Hi Mr. Zarvan, I salute your enthusiasm, but one also has to be a bit more balanced in their commentary. The "enemy" is not going to be sitting around either, they will be upgrading their inventory also. I personally have never referred to anyone as the "enemy", but I assume you are referring to the IAF. I will refer to them as our neighbor, as it just sounds more civil and polite.

Our neighbor, the IAF, already has a massive upgrade program slated for their MKIs, so the JF-17 program will simply be keeping pace with future technological developments.

At the 2011 MAKS airshow, Irkut chairman Alexy Fedorov offered a package of upgrades to the Indian fleet to make them 'Super Sukhois'

On the anvil: 5th generation Super Sukhois - Rediff.com India News

Kindly please understand I am not trying to start a JF-17 versus MKI thread, only showing that the JF-17 has to improve progressively over time to maintain a balance against out neighbor.

Hi Mr. Zarvan, I salute your enthusiasm, but one also has to be a bit more balanced in their commentary. The "enemy" is not going to be sitting around either, they will be upgrading their inventory also. I personally have never referred to anyone as the "enemy", but I assume you are referring to the IAF. I will refer to them as our neighbor, as it just sounds more civil and polite.

Our neighbor, the IAF, already has a massive upgrade program slated for their MKIs, so the JF-17 program will simply be keeping pace with future technological developments.

At the 2011 MAKS airshow, Irkut chairman Alexy Fedorov offered a package of upgrades to the Indian fleet to make them 'Super Sukhois'

On the anvil: 5th generation Super Sukhois - Rediff.com India News

Kindly please understand I am not trying to start a JF-17 versus MKI thread, only showing that the JF-17 has to improve progressively over time to maintain a balance against out neighbor.
Sir I know that they are working on Projects but Indians on this forum thinks Pakistan is doing nothing to counter them and we are always sleeping so I was just answering to them

Sir! we are already using blockI. The first 100 aircrafts inducted within our PAF are blockI then after that will be blockII... the BlockIII is I guess J2X....fighter....5th generation....Insha-Allah....:smokin:

Only first 50 ll be block 1 and then block 2.

I guess J2XX will be the stealth version of the JF-17 project...not a separate one...:smokin:

look bro ....rishi wtever.. when pakistan will get block 2 versione of jf-17 then remaning block 1 jf-17 will be upgrade to block 2 level so dont count block 1 and block 2 ..overhaul wtever jf-17 right now have in pakistan airforce is seems like a test and prepardeness bird for pakistan airforce to get completly familiar with this fighter plane ,,surely it will take time ..as usual fighter plane is fighter not a cycle...so counting like 50 and 50 and 50 then 2012 then 2015 then 2018 wt man at least make some sense ....in every year sth will come new in weapone or any thing hitech and then at that time again airforce will think we have to integrate themm . so buddy dont think to much .....
things wt indians should have to matter likely unlikely that jf-17 now on the ground ,,so when sth is on the ground ,by after every year that thing will become more lethal day by day ..new things will discover and u know shitty human nature commone buddy we have body on ground just add some extra nutritione like vitamins minerals in arm world misiiles ,,radars or whatever and make them more lethal...so eventually that thing become lethal ,like pakistan jf-17 which is ignored previously by all indian media and indian air force but day by day things gonna adding started so indian army navy airforce now started thinking,,,buddy that bird geting lethal day by day...and obviously jf-17 now acted like a force multiplier which really bad thing happened for indians ,,,its now clear after 1-3 years pakistan will in the place to not only defend their own confidently which was actually in past hadn't..bit now after jf-17 airborne awacs air refullers,and day by day new missiles like sd10 some time before versione a now talking already started versione b and also a darter missiles also ,,there is now new news came also right now that china also devloped a darter type missile like copy versioned of southafrican and u will see more in future ,,new engine also coming ....
so matter of fact is now in the account of indian prospective,,have u seen salman khan earlier late 90s and dabang versione ...so jf 17 after 3-4 yeras suley gonna damn game changer in this regione ...
and one thing more wtever u gave the classification that block 1 will get blaaa blaa then block 2 will get blaa blaa ..these thing just thoughts may be around 50% right but pakistan airforce is thinking to much more to made jf-17 totally different wtever u have thought alredy

and ya i m hearing to much this name gotta sucked me to much that is stealth ..look whenever new technologies invented ..after that 3-5 years worke for antidote will start ..and as far as i know around 8-9 nation already invested to much money among chinese are top 1 to crack this stealth ..so may be after 4-5 years stealth will not a big matter ..

and about number that how many pakistan airforce will keep jf-17 with all blocks one thing for indian should be clear s far as min number pakistan airforce want to keeep 300 +,,and as far defend optione of the airspace of pakistan its to much ,,and alraedy pakistan are on the way to get some big birds specially j-10 b and also pakistan also signed to buy l-15 jet trainer twin engine obviously it is reflecting that pakistan will want to keep around 100-150 twin engine fighter plane from 2015-2018 . guranteed so and indian also on the way of ,,ann not only way but already left that attack on pakistan so cheers buddy n joy things are getting really fast if u wil get sth from russia we wil give sth more means really more than that but after 2-3 yeras ,,because u indians already declared us china as a enemy in these 5 years so ..wt we can do we are taking some prophylaxis regimne of antibiotics to tease till up to teras u in various way like borders dispute devlope pakistan in all ways and made u go inside the basket of america ..and wt will hapene when any nation go with america example are already present in the world ,,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom