What's new

JF-17 Block II, A Final Thunder & The FC-20 - Updates

Precisely!
they are preparing a case against us in a hurry to get what they want i.e. to declare our Nukes as "unsafe" and take control of them to "protect" the world from "terrorism". We are only retaliating to this likely scenario. Next 4-6 months are crucial!!

Why not just get a few advanced, latest versions of S-300 SAM systems? Perhaps even S-400?

how will jf-17 block ii compare with f16 block 50/52 with all the changes that are rumored???? any experts here to shed some light on this??

how will jf-17 block ii compare with f16 block 50/52 with all the changes that are rumored???? any experts here to shed some light on this??

Range and payload would still be lower compared to Blk 52s.

But electronic systems wise, it may be very close / equal to Blk 52s, and if it gets an AESA radar, then it may have an upper hand on the radar side.

So, JF-17 Blk II might be superior in some deptts to Blk 52s and inferior in others. Mixed results.

But electronic systems wise, it may be very close / equal to Blk 52s, and if it gets an AESA radar, then it may have an upper hand on the radar side.

So, JF-17 Blk II might be superior in some deptts to Blk 52s and inferior in others. Mixed results.

dont u think then we wasted our money in buying the recent block 52's with kill switches?We could have invested the same amount on our very own thunder block II and mastered it:agree:
Who knows what sort of electronics they have placed in the cockpit like they might be listening to pilot's conservation with the control tower,the maneuvers it is pulling,the schedule of our flights,its location...like the whole plane is bugged i read somewhere.

dont u think then we wasted our money in buying the recent block 52's with kill switches?We could have invested the same amount on our very own thunder block II and mastered it:agree:
Who knows what sort of electronics they have placed in the cockpit like they might be listening to pilot's conservation with the control tower,the maneuvers it is pulling,the schedule of our flights,its location...like the whole plane is bugged i read somewhere.

you've must have read it here, from some extra intelligent members, who think that PAF engineers are DUMB !

For those that are repeating that range is a problem for JF17. Just look at how far India is and how we will use CAP near the border with IFR. For those that think that not enough ordnance is carried. I think it is a air to air first. So 4 BVR and 2 WVR with a belly tank is more then enough. And with Ra'ad you have more then enough range cause it is 400 km extra. You end up pretty deep in India in this configuration.

Thank you Taimil Khan!!!
i am so happy that atleast our JF 17 will be equal to and superior in some aspects that the F16 Block50/52. It is a great feat by PAC and CATIC in just 10 years.

BTW i saw a dream last night where i was at an air force base and a person shows me the stealth JF 17 with cocpit like the f22 and other similar features. i wish it was true lol

I think we should ask the senior member like taimiKhan who has a very good knowledge on the topic and has many nice posts in this regards previously in JF 17 threads. As per My source and opinion It is correct that Pakistan is making a case in front of the word that we still have a very trusted friend in any difficult situation ‘China” and also China wants to send the clear message that He stands with his old Friends (Which some western countries says Ally).

I think we should ask the senior member like taimiKhan who has a very good knowledge on the topic and has many nice posts in this regards previously in JF 17 threads. As per My source and opinion It is correct that Pakistan is making a case in front of the word that we still have a very trusted friend in any difficult situation ‘China” and also China wants to send the clear message that He stands with his old Friends (Which some western countries says Ally).

Problem for both countries is, even though China is a very strong country, without their bond of this current friendship, but would become alone. China may be very strong, but others are trying to encircle it to restrict its influence. China has many nations which are hostile or has problems with or are under western influence, India, Vietnam, Japan, South Korea and other countries surrounding the South China Sea.

And we all know of the problems being faced by Pakistan, thus its imperative that both countries stand by each other and help each other in whatever way possible. But Pakistan needs to do much much more to get itself on its feet to counter the world and be of some help to China.

Problem for both countries is, even though China is a very strong country, without their bond of this current friendship, but would become alone. China may be very strong, but others are trying to encircle it to restrict its influence. China has many nations which are hostile or has problems with or are under western influence, India, Vietnam, Japan, South Korea and other countries surrounding the South China Sea.

And we all know of the problems being faced by Pakistan, thus its imperative that both countries stand by each other and help each other in whatever way possible. But Pakistan needs to do much much more to get itself on its feet to counter the world and be of some help to China.

Yellow peril mentality sinks deep in the minds of the whites and they would try whatever necessary to forbid any Asian nation (be it Japan, China, Mongolia, Vietnam, or Korea) to become influential. The whites have no such fear on the Indians. This is the most fundamental mindset driving their political thinking. They are also looking for excuse in anti China policy by repackaging it under the name of democracy, human right, communism or environmental etc.

A proud British had told me in England that they easily took India 200 years ago alone but with only very limited success when they ganged up with other world powers to try on China at that time.

Yellow peril mentality sinks deep in the minds of the whites and they would try whatever necessary to forbid any Asian nation (be it Japan, China, Mongolia, Vietnam, or Korea) to become influential. The whites have no such fear on the Indians. This is the most fundamental mindset driving their political thinking. They are also looking for excuse in anti China policy by repackaging it under the name of democracy, human right, communism or environmental etc.

A proud British had told me in England that they easily took India 200 years ago alone but with only very limited success when they ganged up with other world powers to try on China at that time.

Sir,

There is a big difference in taking india 200 years ago and not china----china then was one country ruled under one emperor---. India on the other hand was like 50 small countries---you just had to take the weakest one first to set your feet on the ground---then take on the next eakest---the next weakest and the next weakest--till they reached the top---.

These two example are not comparable-----. They can be compared to taking of africa.

Awsome news .. will there be any new change to the airframe/body of the block 2 for the thunders ?

Aoa!
Dear I have some question in my mind and these can be some childish questions but i need answers of them.
1) Is there any future program to equipped JF17 with TVEngines?
2) Is there any possibility of super cruising with existing or with some modified design?
3) Is there STOL/VTOL variants can be upcoming in future?
4) Is it has the capability of air refueling(if yes is it retractable in future)?
5) Is there any news about redesigning JF17 with Composit materials like HAL LCA?
Thanks if some one can give me satisfied answers to me.

Back
Top Bottom