What's new

JF-17 Block III Model Presented To The Participants

Exactly, since they expect something out of Skunkworks.
the shock being that it looks just like the B version. But I believe that the disappointing "shock" will wear off very fast when we see it flying in action demonstrating its flight capabilities.

I personally am hyped to see it’s aerial performance as compared to Block 1/2 and F-16s.

Physical? Naah, never expected much except for some minor whatever...

But the true hype is about exports !!!

The dorsal shape now looks like an f-16 block 52. I hope if there is a next block they out in new engine and f-16 like intake.

These guys make us proud pakistaniz

I personally am hyped to see it’s aerial performance as compared to Block 1/2 and F-16s.

Physical? Naah, never expected much except for some minor whatever...

But the true hype is about exports !!!
No, I don't think the blk3 is gonna be available for exports, AT LEAST not with the bells and whistles Pakistan Air Forces is gonna be using. The internal features of the blk3 are very much under wraps right now for a reason...if we export them to other countries, you know very well that the americans, isrealis & the indians would want to take a peak at them.

No, I don't think the blk3 is gonna be available for exports, AT LEAST not with the bells and whistles Pakistan Air Forces is gonna be using. The internal features of the blk3 are very much under wraps right now for a reason...if we export them to other countries, you know very well that the americans, isrealis & the indians would want to take a peak at them.
Off course, man, who would even give own things !!!

Would there be 4 PL 15s per jet?
SD-10A with length 3.8m and weight 180kg with 20cm diameter can be mounted dual

PL-15 is reportedly 4m and 20cm according to popsci.com but weight is unknown

Off course, man, who would even give own things !!!

SD-10A with length 3.8m and weight 180kg with 20cm diameter can be mounted dual

PL-15 is reportedly 4m and 20cm according to popsci.com but weight is unknown
weight would probably much more than that of SD10A on account of a bigger seeker and probably more solid fuel.

The dorsal shape now looks like an f-16 block 52. I hope if there is a next block they out in new engine and f-16 like intake.

Why does the JF-17 need an F-16 Like intake?

Hi,

The F16 intake is the worst part of the aircraft---it makes it visible on the radar from farther away than the JF17---.

Hi,

The F16 intake is the worst part of the aircraft---it makes it visible on the radar from farther away than the JF17---.

Not necessarily true. Even if it was there are other things that probably give the JF17 a larger RCS, such as its airframe being primarily constructed of aluminium

So news channel are reporting that PAC has inaugurated Avionics Department along with Dual seaters.

Kindly share the news as either you have messed it up or the news channels themselves!!!

20191227_151600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom