What's new

JF-17 For Myanmar Air force spotted at CAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how reliable and even more I'm surprised that this has not been posted here ... o_O
So, how reliable is this esp. since it is from March?

------------------

Pakistan suspends JF- 17 deal with Myanmar
Daily Morning Mail
on Mar 11, 2018
Siddeeq Sajid

ISLAMABAD

Pakistan has stopped providing Fighter Jet JF-17 thunder to Myanmar and revoked agreement with Myanmar government.

Sources said that the step had been taken in reaction to the continued genocide of Muslims in Myanmar.

Sources in defence ministry revealed to Daily Morning Mail that last year the ministry of defence of Myanmar had signed an agreement with Pakistan to purchase JF-17 fighter jets in three phases and also a high-level military delegation of Myanmar visited Pakistan. China had also played an important role in this regard.

According to agreement in the current year, Pakistan has to provide four fighter jets to Myanmar, has to train pilots, and do maintenance work of the jets for a specified period.

However, owing to the continue genocide and worst violence Rohingya Muslims, Pakistan has cancelled the deal and adopted a clear-cut stance that it wouldn’t provide jets for action against Muslim.

When contacted, a senior official of Pakistan Air force confirmed that Pakistan wouldn’t provide aircraft to Myanmar and added that signed agreement was not in effect anymore.
-------------------------

https://morning.pk/story/11661

Not sure how reliable and even more I'm surprised that this has not been posted here ... o_O

------------------

Daily Morning Mail
on Mar 11, 2018
Siddeeq Sajid

ISLAMABAD

Pakistan has stopped providing Fighter Jet JF-17 thunder to Myanmar and revoked agreement with Myanmar government.

Sources said that the step had been taken in reaction to the continued genocide of Muslims in Myanmar.

Sources in defence ministry revealed to Daily Morning Mail that last year the ministry of defence of Myanmar had signed an agreement with Pakistan to purchase JF-17 fighter jets in three phases and also a high-level military delegation of Myanmar visited Pakistan. China had also played an important role in this regard.

According to agreement in the current year, Pakistan has to provide four fighter jets to Myanmar, has to train pilots, and do maintenance work of the jets for a specified period.

However, owing to the continue genocide and worst violence Rohingya Muslims, Pakistan has cancelled the deal and adopted a clear-cut stance that it wouldn’t provide jets for action against Muslim.

When contacted, a senior official of Pakistan Air force confirmed that Pakistan wouldn’t provide aircraft to Myanmar and added that signed agreement was not in effect anymore.

it will be horrible mistake

------------------

Daily Morning Mail
on Mar 11, 2018
Siddeeq Sajid

ISLAMABAD

This Myanmar defence tweeter account is also claiming same.

it will be horrible mistake

Agreed, but is this report true or once again an overhyped report spun by an ill-informed reported who only wants to promote a story?

I must admit I don't know since this is the only report I found, it is also a bit dated and I'm sure, it would have been discussed here?

This Myanmar defence tweeter account is also claiming same.

But how reliable is "This Myanmar defence tweeter" and why was this news not reported anywhere else?

Also, at least as I read his post, he does not say the deal is dead, he only says "They can't send JF 17 of Myanmar air force." but he does not explain.

Agreed, but is this report true or once again an overhyped report spun by an ill-informed reported who only wants to promote a story?

I must admit I don't know since this is the only report I found, it is also a bit dated and I'm sure, it would have been discussed here?

But how reliable is "This Myanmar defence tweeter" and why was this news not reported anywhere else?

Also, at least as I read his post, he does not say the deal is dead, he only says "They can't send JF 17 of Myanmar air force." but he does not explain.
i hope china will sale it . if Pakistan did any stupidity

------------------

Daily Morning Mail
on Mar 11, 2018
Siddeeq Sajid

ISLAMABAD

Report difficult to believe. The Myanmar deal was with China and not Pakistan as far as I understood. I believe it is for that reason we saw the Myanmar jets tested on China.

The source isn't credible enough and is reporting based on speculations.

------------------

Daily Morning Mail
on Mar 11, 2018
Siddeeq Sajid

ISLAMABAD

An online tabloid about which I sure 99.9% of people have never heard before could not be taken as serious source.

this seems the case

Now Myanmar can bomb children from ground and the air thanks to JF17, shame on JF17 programme

IMG_4307.JPG
Well i dont know its real or not but this is what i saw just now and o dont think so that jf deal would be cancelled
IMG_4306.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom