What's new

JF-17 For Myanmar Air force spotted at CAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the newer ones are but what about the older ones? I am talking about that.
i think Dont u read my comment and link i given. ? right..? i already said Most of our planes are active and take daily routine EXCEPT the ones which are upgrading to SM standard in Russia now. it is perfect ans for ur question.
read again.
http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-n...-mig-29-upgrade-revealed-will-malaysia-follow

Civilians are employed mostly at things like national flight controls. Aviation ministries etc. Oh different in your case when it's a military dictatorships.
flight control officer is nothing related to maintenance work of fighter plane. and how about in BD ? and Can a flight control officers know all maintenance work of AF and relationship with foregin countries something like poor or good negotiation with Russia or China.?
12 were bought from Belarus before 20 more was ordered in 2009.... Count how many years that makes it since 2009. Sucer ton bite
lol which country order a fighter plane today and get tomorrow.? 1st batch of second order was recieved in end of 2011 and last batch was in 2013. so count urself.

i think Dont u read my comment and link i given. ? right..? i already said Most of our planes are active and take daily routine EXCEPT the ones which are upgrading to SM standard in Russia now. it is perfect ans for ur question.
read again.
http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-n...-mig-29-upgrade-revealed-will-malaysia-follow

flight control officer is nothing related to maintenance work of fighter plane. and how about in BD ? and Can a flight control officers know all maintenance work of AF and relationship with foregin countries something like poor or good negotiation with Russia or China.?

lol which country order a fighter plane today and get tomorrow.? 1st batch of second order was recieved in end of 2011 and last batch was in 2013. so count urself.
I read that article before you even posted it here. It only talks about 20 of em. Not the rest which I am talking about.
So you're saying you got your fighters 3 years after the order? No wonder It was a bad deal. A new fighter ordered shouldn't be more than a year older after orders are placed. And you then expect people to believe you guys didn't had poor aftersales?
Tell me why then one of your mig 29 crashed?

I read that article before you even posted it here. It only talks about 20 of em. Not the rest which I am talking about.
So you're saying you got your fighters 3 years after the order? No wonder It was a bad deal. A new fighter ordered shouldn't be more than a year older after orders are placed. And you then expect people to believe you guys didn't had poor aftersales?
Tell me why then one of your mig 29 crashed?
lol 10 MiGs mentioned in the article means the ones arriving in Myanmar around 2001 aka first batch 10 MiGs. why we need to put fresh ones at priority for overhual and upgrade instead aging MiGs.? :crazy:
and the deal was never bad deal. the time of appearing rumour about we order and that of we signed actually is different. we signed the agreement for detail list what we want at 2010.that's why we got them at late 2011.

lol 10 MiGs mentioned in the article means the ones arriving in Myanmar around 2001 aka first batch 10 MiGs. why we need to put fresh ones at priority for overhual and upgrade instead aging MiGs.? :crazy:
and the deal was never bad deal. the time of appearing rumour about we order and that of we signed actually is different. we signed the agreement for detail list what we want at 2010.that's why we got them at late 2011.
Upgrades not overhaul -_-
If you guys didn't overhauled your MIGs from 2001 around 2013... You can't blame the Russians for the crash.

Upgrades not overhaul -_-
If you guys didn't overhauled your MIGs from 2001 around 2013... You can't blame the Russians for the crash.
we dont blame Russia as they dont forget to offer us overhaul service in that package.
thank for caring our MiGs. lol so how about ur MiG ? still a oldies B varient.? lol come Myanmar defence. too much off topic here.

we dont blame Russia as they dont forget to offer us overhaul service in that package.
thank for caring our MiGs. lol so how about ur MiG ? still a oldies B varient.? lol come Myanmar defence. too much off topic here.
UB and SE variants from the beginning. Will receive new radar and avionics suits and had have their 1st overhaul timely. Up to standards and had no problems whatsoever with them. Our technicians likes the aircraft.

Where are JF-17M High Resolution Pic posted , actual site??

Clause number 1 in the contract: can't allow India to stay close to the fighter jet.:D

These clauses mean nothing. We have practically every single Russian equipment that they thought was some big deal, starting from the Mig-15 about 65 years ago. Its Asia we are talking about. Money does everything.

The poster above, is actually right. I ever wrote on a different thread a while ago that I hope that the Pakistanis aren't putting the same frequency KLJ-7 Radars, Avionics, MAWS, etc, into this jet they are selling. This will be studied in a lot of detail with potentially reversed engineered parts / tech to be used in terms of creating jamming equipment, etc.

So the frequency and the capability have to be watered down a lot like how the US and other defense manufacturers do it, they use significantly different products for internal sales, vs. for exports.

The OEM, the same way it happens with Pakistani F-16s vis-a-vis the Chinese.

Pakistani F-16's and majority of the American defense products can send automated signals if the seals are broken, etc. Plus, for the block 52, the US defense contractors inspect the plane and at times stay at the bases and record the flight paths. Which is why the base housing the block 52 is a specialized base.

What mechanism do the Chinese or the Pakistanis have to watch over these birds 24*7?

These clauses mean nothing. We have practically every single Russian equipment that they thought was some big deal, starting from the Mig-15 about 65 years ago. Its Asia we are talking about. Money does everything.

The poster above, is actually right. I ever wrote on a different thread a while ago that I hope that the Pakistanis aren't putting the same frequency KLJ-7 Radars, Avionics, MAWS, etc, into this jet they are selling. This will be studied in a lot of detail with potentially reversed engineered parts / tech to be used in terms of creating jamming equipment, etc.

So the frequency and the capability have to be watered down a lot like how the US and other defense manufacturers do it, they use significantly different products for internal sales, vs. for exports.

Pakistani F-16's and majority of the American defense products can send automated signals if the seals are broken, etc. Plus, for the block 52, the US defense contractors inspect the plane and at times stay at the bases and record the flight paths. Which is why the base housing the block 52 is a specialized base.

What mechanism do the Chinese or the Pakistanis have to watch over these birds 24*7?

Do you work for Lockheed or DoD or US intelligence what is the basis of this Claim, worked for over 10/15 years and I have not seen any such items may be you know something and I would like to educate myself

V/r

Do you work for Lockheed or DoD or US intelligence what is the basis of this Claim, worked for over 10/15 years and I have not seen any such items may be you know something and I would like to educate myself

V/r

That's a silly question to ask online. So you were at the 49th Ops group in New Mexico? I don't know what to tell you as your knowledge seems pretty rusty. Here are a couple of links for you to read up on. Its all public information. Enjoy.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/th...hased-21-lethal-russian-mig-29-fighters-14486

https://www.rbth.com/defence/2017/0...tary-equipment-is-still-used-in-the-us_687766

https://www.polygraph.info/a/russia-military-uniforms-nato-/28210894.html

A person who ask question is fool for few minutes a person who does not is fool forever 49 ops group

http://www.holloman.af.mil/Units/49th-Operations-Group/

49 was putting theses bugs In eqpt/Planes made by Boeing or Lockheed ?

If yes ok otherwise just posting stuff who knows the credibility of these articles

I was expecting skunk works or phantom
Question was automated signals if something is transmitting it can be detected

Any way I got the idea what is your source

Last edited:
Hi,

Skunk works is not into the itsy bitsy stuff---. It is all about futuristic stuff that many of us won't live long enough to know that it even existed---.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom