What's new

JF-17 For Myanmar Air force spotted at CAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude he just joined go easy on him. Anyway, u calling someone ignorant so harshly shows ur arrogance, man take it easy tone it down a little. You might be senior but be respectful please. Thanks

Hi,

Thank you and welcome to the forum---. We expect new members to read and understand what has been said and then build on it---.

Tell me one thing that is not worthless in that post---. It shows that the poster has not put in any effort to see what has been written about the subject matter and is commenting on a picture of the aircraft with 3 fuel tanks---and those comments make no sense either---.

We have worked very hard to build this board---and I have spent my share of hours---so if I come across a post like that---the poster will get it.

I have received harsh comments from many a senior members over the years and I have given back my thoughts to them as well with both the barrels---but in the end the goal is to maintain and manage some aura of professionalism and good information base.

This is not a high school class---when you enter this room---you are considered an adult---so post and comment like adults---we are not the teachers over here---.

There is only one way to earn respect---post smart---post intelligent---.

Hi,

Thank you and welcome to the forum---. We expect new members to read and understand what has been said and then build on it---.

Tell me one thing that is not worthless in that post---. It shows that the poster has not put in any effort to see what has been written about the subject matter and is commenting on a picture of the aircraft with 3 fuel tanks---and those comments make no sense either---.

We have worked very hard to build this board---and I have spent my share of hours---so if I come across a post like that---the poster will get it.

I have received harsh comments from many a senior members over the years and I have given back my thoughts to them as well with both the barrels---but in the end the goal is to maintain and manage some aura of professionalism and good information base.

This is not a high school class---when you enter this room---you are considered an adult---so post and comment like adults---we are not the teachers over here---.

There is only one way to earn respect---post smart---post intelligent---.

Okay dude
Relax
Deep Breaths :cheers::D:D
Just try to be mindful that not everyone share ur background or knowledge

Okay dude
Relax
Deep Breaths :cheers::D:D
Just try to be mindful that not everyone share ur background or knowledge

Young man,

This forum relates to defence / weapons---. Please keep up with the etiquette of posting the right material---.

This is not a lovey dovey place---post quality stuff and you will have your say---.

Enough said about the issue---now write something substantial and show us your caliber.

Last edited:
http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2017-06-15/jf-17-myanmar-seen-flying-china

JF-17M Belly.jpg

old
jf-17 blk 2 upgrades.jpg

As JF-17 is being inducted into MAF and reports are coming of J-10 deal with Bangladesh, how does members see these updates as Myanmar and Bangladesh do not see eye to eye with each other? Yes, I know business is business but both countries might have some reservations...
@wanglaokan @Aung Zaya @asad71 @Mohammed Khaled

Biz is not biz always. India has thrust US$500 mlln down our throat to procure Indian def eqpt, taking advantage of a compliant regime. But we are buying nothing from the country viewed as potential foe by us. We don't see kindly to Pakistan joining India in arming Burma.

Reactions: PDF
Biz is not biz always. India has thrust US$500 mlln do But we are buying nothing from the country viewed as potential foe by us. We don't see kindly to Pakistan joining India in arming Burma.

Kindly elaborate a bit further, specifically "But we are buying nothing from the country viewed as potential foe by us".

As JF-17 is being inducted into MAF and reports are coming of J-10 deal with Bangladesh, how does members see these updates as Myanmar and Bangladesh do not see eye to eye with each other? Yes, I know business is business but both countries might have some reservations...
@wanglaokan @Aung Zaya @asad71 @Mohammed Khaled
Before they fly it against us. I have doubts about them keeping them in service long term. Their main is plagued with error.... Their crash rate is so bad they had grounded their mig29 fleet and no further report of them ever being cleared for flights for 8 years now. So yeah. Highly doubtful theyll even go offensive on us when they can't keep em flying long term.

Kindly elaborate a bit further, specifically "But we are buying nothing from the country viewed as potential foe by us".

From 1972 India has been pressing us to acquire def eqpt from them. Except for the political force created by them, JRB (now banned), we have never accepted even a pin from them. Now they have come up thrusting a credit line of US$ 500 mlln down our throat to procure their faltu/useless def eqpt. Of course, this sort of funding is designed to enrich politicians and bureaucrats on either side. But our mily has said NO.

Before they fly it against us. I have doubts about them keeping them in service long term. Their main is plagued with error.... Their crash rate is so bad they had grounded their mig29 fleet and no further report of them ever being cleared for flights for 8 years now. So yeah. Highly doubtful theyll even go offensive on us when they can't keep em flying long term.
wait.. what.? lol
ok let see which one has more crush rate in last 12 years.
we lost
1 x MiG29 UB
1 x Mi35
1 x beechcraft
1 x Y-8
1 x F-7
1 x Mi-2 in accidents.
it is clash rate is relatively low compared with our aircrafts ratio. even BD clash rate ratio ( 16 planes in 20 years ) excluding 2 F-7s , 1 Mi-17 and 1 L-39 trainer in 2012 and 2015.

they had grounded their mig29 fleet and no further report of them ever being cleared for flights for 8 years now.
lol that's funny. where is ur source..? from super secrete military source..? our all MiGs have its best condition and take training every day in our Air bases across the country except some which need to overhual are also ready to send Russia for SM upgrade.
we have plan to upgrade for all MiG 29 B to SM.

they had grounded their mig29 fleet and no further report of them ever being cleared for flights for 8 years now.
biggest lie in here is most of our plane (20 planes ) were recieved within 2012 and 2013 which is less than 5 years being as part of MAF fleets. lol

http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-n...-mig-29-upgrade-revealed-will-malaysia-follow

wait.. what.? lol
we lost
1 x MiG29 UB
1 x Mi35
1 x beechcraft
1 x Y-8
1 x F-7
1 x Mi-2 in accidents.
it is clash rate is relatively low compared with our aircrafts ratio. even BD clash rate ratio ( 16 planes in 20 years ) excluding 2 F-7s , 1 Mi-17 and 1 L-39 trainer in 2012 and 2015.
how many of your migs are flying atm tell me that first?.... got factory shelved airframed made in the 80s for your mig 29s.... and though that doesn't matter.... maintenance of aircraft in myanmar air force is bleak.
f-7s that crashed were the onces from the 80s that had technical problems by design. mi-17 that crashed was pilot error afaik, l-39 crashed during training when the pilot overshot the runway coming approaching at high speed.
BAF maintenance record has been one of the best and has recieved praise from other institutions as reported in this forum before.....
all recent myanmar crashes are actually fairly new purchases, ex excecutive of myanmar aviation ministry has also talked about poor after sales service due to poor negotiations with the russians.....

lol that's funny. where is ur source..? from super secrete military source..? our all MiGs have its best condition and take training every day in our Air bases across the country except some which need to overhual are also ready to send Russia for SM upgrade.
what's a super concrete military source according to you? one that speaks for or against the lacking of your country?
biggest lie in here is most of our plane (20 planes ) were recieved within 2012 and 2013 which is less than 5 years being as part of MAF fleets. lol

http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-n...-mig-29-upgrade-revealed-will-malaysia-follow
again.... factory shelved airframes that were actually ordered by and later cancelled by bulgaria.
dont just read 8 years read what's written before that.... you have source where it states all myanmar's mig 29 is cleared for flying after crash? that's the normal protocol in all other airforces idk about yours

how many of your migs are flying atm tell me that first?.... got factory shelved airframed made in the 80s for your mig 29s.... and though that doesn't matter.... maintenance of aircraft in myanmar air force is bleak.
lol check ur post again. dude. so tell me which source did u hold for ur claim.? u said ' they had grounded their mig29 fleet and no further report of them ever being cleared for flights for 8 years now. 'but our MiG are operated by MAF in lass than 5 years. it's too obvious ur claim is just shit. and these planes were under maintaince or even may overhual before sending to our AF as flying hr of airframe was almost due.
-7s that crashed were the onces from the 80s that had technical problems by design. mi-17 that crashed was pilot error afaik, l-39 crashed during training when the pilot overshot the runway coming approaching at high speed
how about ur F-7 that crashed in 2015 and 2012.? also pilot error ? still dont know how to fly a plane which was operated since decade ago..?
BAF maintenance record has been one of the best and has recieved praise from other institutions as reported in this forum before..
from BD members ? lol
all recent myanmar crashes are actually fairly new purchases, ex excecutive of myanmar aviation ministry has also talked about poor after sales service due to poor negotiations with the russians...
which one is newly purchase except beechcraft and Y-8..? :crazy:forget about that shitty comment. he is just civilian officers. how can he know about military deal with Russia ? just wonder the reportor who interviewed to civilian about military things. :disagree:
what's a super concrete military source according to you? one that speaks for or against the lacking of your country
lol i already proved that 10 of our MiG are now upgrading to SM in Russia. Russia offered to upgrade for whole fleet except UBs. and also proved ur claim of 'grounded for 8 years' is totally shit.

From 1972 India has been pressing us to acquire def eqpt from them. Except for the political force created by them, JRB (now banned), we have never accepted even a pin from them. Now they have come up thrusting a credit line of US$ 500 mlln down our throat to procure their faltu/useless def eqpt. Of course, this sort of funding is designed to enrich politicians and bureaucrats on either side. But our mily has said NO.
Thank you for your reply but this news link gives a different account than your explanation altogether:

India to finance Bangladeshi purchase of Russian arms and spares
6 April 2017 Alexander Korablinov
$500 million line of credit to be extended when Sheikh Hasina visits India...

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/in.rbth.com/amp/736061

This Russian perspective paints a different picture from what you wrote, specifically:

"Given the fact that Bangladesh enjoys a good relationship with both its neighbours, India and Myanmar, it is unlikely to hike up its defence budget. “The biggest concern at the moment is the security threat posed by pirates and Rohingya refugees, some of whom could be Islamist radicals sponsored by Pakistan,”. "

It is very obvious that Pakistan does not care if you look at us "not so kindly" for going along with China's sale of JF17 to Myanmar.

You are welcome to explain your position any further if you still choose to differ from the above.

wait.. what.? lol
we lost
1 x MiG29 UB
1 x Mi35
1 x beechcraft
1 x Y-8
1 x F-7
1 x Mi-2 in accidents.

lol check ur post again. dude. so tell me which source did u hold for ur claim.? u said ' they had grounded their mig29 fleet and no further report of them ever being cleared for flights for 8 years now. 'but our MiG are operated by MAF in lass than 5 years. it's too obvious ur claim is just shit. and these planes were under maintaince or even may overhual before sending to our AF as flying hr of airframe was almost due.

how about ur F-7 that crashed in 2015 and 2012.? also pilot error ? still dont know how to fly a plane which was operated since decade ago..?

from BD members ? lol

which one is newly purchase except beechcraft and Y-8..? :crazy:forget about that shitty comment. he is just civilian officers. how can he know about military deal with Russia ? just wonder the reportor who interviewed to civilian about military things. :disagree:

lol i already proved that 10 of our MiG are now upgrading to SM in Russia. Russia offered to upgrade for whole fleet except UBs. and also proved ur claim of 'grounded for 8 years' is totally shit.
you're not having mig 29 just for 5 years now. Yeah the newer ones are but what about the older ones? I am talking about that.
I did mention about the f7 which are mb variants which were the first copies direct from mig 29 and had fault by design.... Stock engines etc
What about your air forces f7 crash on 2010
Or mi 25 in 2013?
When a 850hr flight hr brand spanking new aircraft crashes you know something is wrong.

Civilians are employed mostly at things like national flight controls. Aviation ministries etc. Oh different in your case when it's a military dictatorships.

12 were bought from Belarus before 20 more was ordered in 2009.... Count how many years that makes it since 2009. Sucer ton bite

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply but this news link gives a different account than your explanation altogether:

India to finance Bangladeshi purchase of Russian arms and spares
6 April 2017 Alexander Korablinov
$500 million line of credit to be extended when Sheikh Hasina visits India...

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/in.rbth.com/amp/736061

This Russian perspective paints a different picture from what you wrote, specifically:

"Given the fact that Bangladesh enjoys a good relationship with both its neighbours, India and Myanmar, it is unlikely to hike up its defence budget. “The biggest concern at the moment is the security threat posed by pirates and Rohingya refugees, some of whom could be Islamist radicals sponsored by Pakistan,”. "

It is very obvious that Pakistan does not care if you look at us "not so kindly" for going along with China's sale of JF17 to Myanmar.

You are welcome to explain your position any further if you still choose to differ from the above.

Six of our eight Mig-29s require urgent repairs for which Russia will supply the spares. We don't know how much will be left, and also if the mily is looking at anything else from Russia with Indian credit. SU-30s and assault choppers will come from the US$ 1 blln Russian credit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom