What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday was talking to someone posted at Kamra, he told that 17 or so JF-17 would in Pakistan by the year end, and most probably the raising of JF-17 first sqd in Peshawar is delayed to next year, it may be the 2nd fighter sqd to reach peshawar, first gonna stay at Kamra. Plus hopefully by next month the Saab 2000 would be at Kamra too, the first sqd of the AEW&C would be at Kamra most probably.

Plus also had a lot of other discussion too about JF-17, but overall the reviews about JF-17 were very positive, some kind of confidential discussion also did happen, sorry guys but can't disclose that.

Thanks for posting this news. I guess for whatever reasons you can't tell us any more than this, so we'll have to keep waiting for more info.

Dude how could you betray us. LOL. We wanna hear it. :agree::woot::D

:) i myself don't feel good to not talk about it, but majbori hai.

But all the pilots flying JF-17 are from the F-16s as we all know, and they like it more then their previous love F-16, its very user friendly and the radar is much better then the ones on the present F-16s we have and all the functions are very user friendly and a lot of it is automatic too. meaning pushing of buttons and inputting info to it is very less compared to other aircrafts that we have. And the future versions would be much better then the present one and some of the features of JF-17 are equal or superior even to Block 50/52s that we are gonna get.

:) i myself don't feel good to not talk about it, but majbori hai.

But all the pilots flying JF-17 are from the F-16s as we all know, and they like it more then their previous love F-16, its very user friendly and the radar is much better then the ones on the present F-16s we have and all the functions are very user friendly and a lot of it is automatic too. meaning pushing of buttons and inputting info to it is very less compared to other aircrafts that we have. And the future versions would be much better then the present one and some of the features of JF-17 are equal or superior even to Block 50/52s that we are gonna get.

Finally our pilots will get a platform that is up in par with the rest of the world! we are currently flying 70's & 80's era fighters! for PAF we are finally going to enter the 21st century with "push button" & user friendly interface! :pakistan::pakistan:

First JF-17 fighter plane produced in Kamra to roll out this month

The first JF-17 Thunder fighter plane produced in Kamra will roll out by the end of this month.This was stated by Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman, Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Pakistan Air force in an interview on Saturday.“This will start a new era in Pak-China relationship, and aviation industry”, said CAS while talking to APP. Rao Qamar Suleman is currently here to attend the 60th anniversary of founding of PLAAF.

“Both China as well as PAF are attaching lot of importance to this project”, CAS Rao Qamar said. The JF-17 fighter aircraft will help to replace the existing fleet of PAF comprising F-7, A-5 and all Mirage planes, he said.

Posted by ASIAN DEFENCE

wikipedia says that air force of zimbabwe ordered 12 fc-1. to those in the know how. how realistic is this

Last I heard, you don't need fighter aircraft to shoot down paper planes.

yaar don't disgrace them.....they managed to air it at least look for your self
511d4d1baed2d43db940c8300691ee2d.jpg

:tup::tup::tup::tup: HAL Great job:P

20+ years in making with only five prototypes being built,
In most cases it would render obselete but i understand HAL have already drawn plans for LCA Mk-2.

Now that is a successful serial.

20+ years in making with only five prototypes being built,
In most cases it would render obselete but i understand HAL have already drawn plans for LCA Mk-2.

Now that is a successful serial.

And the plan is: "Screw it... lets go foreign".

Foreign engine, foreign radar, foreign aerodynamics design, foreign "help" in flight testing, foreign "help" in weight reduction.... just to name some of the plan.

can you even comprehend?
LCA is not even desgined iby HAL!
every single mm of it is pure French or european design and Dhruv Arjunk aka variant of Bk-117 and Leo II.

The title of the thread is JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter, not the LCA HAL Tejas. References to the LCA are relevant if and only if they are somehow related with the JF-17. Otherwise, let's forget about the LCA (our neighbours already have).

what about radar integration of jf-17 ? .... what about IOC and FOC ...and till jf achieves that those planes bieng built at kamra ( am i right ?) will be LSP models right ? so whats the intended timeline set for all these things ?

This is what happens when people start comparing an aircraft form the PAF and an aircraft form IAF. Please we should not compare aircrafts in a thread which is supposed to be discussing one aircraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom