What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as for the Indian General, just an advice, kindly make your intelligence gathering with respect to PAF more effective or consult defence.pk

As per the same source, he can be the next IAF chief from next year. If he said it as claimed by the source, he should have some knowledge about it, may be less than JFT information pool thread.

@ alimobin
jane i lived with PAF fighter pilots and engineers from my childhood ........PAF doctrine is readiness and aggressiveness. so if u closely analyze all the air crafts that PAF possess. they match their doctrine. and on the other hand all modifications are made in such a way to make it more agile and potent force...so agility won;t be compromised and as far as radar and payload is concern yes every pilot want a good electronic sight and more missiles but number of factors causes interruption as R&D cost and procurement cost etc....but to satisfaction of all brothers...some radars are smuggled didn;t know the identification but they tend to reverse engineer it......source radar engineer.........and as far as payload is concern work is almost finish...but u know our airforce standard atleast hundred test would be conducted before even announcing....regards

thanks for reply

JF-17+THUNDER_FC-1-Pakistan_china_8.jpg

the chinese internet is reporting that some J-7 regiments will be replaced by the FC-1 (not JF-17) as a cost saving measure as all regiments cannot be replaced by the J-10

the chinese internet is reporting that some J-7 regiments will be replaced by the FC-1 (not JF-17) as a cost saving measure as all regiments cannot be replaced by the J-10

Well than it sounds favorable news regarding WS-13.

^^perhaps some chinese friend can shed some light... i havent seen this cover before, so i posted it!

Good work Tempest! the new website has the answer to all Indian member who kept asking Pakistan's contribution in the project. Also, PAC has begun production of a fully indigenous avionics suite for future JFT variants !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom