What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hav question about air intake wat is that and wat they do in air craft ?

advantage and disvantage ?

DSI is divert-less supersonic inlet. A DSI is shaped to slow down the advanced compression wave without the use of mechanical diverts. A mechanical divert is an assembly of vanes which are opened and closed. They present a larger bulky complex RCS. So in way DSI reduces the weight of the aircraft because it eliminates moving parts which are otherwise needed for diversion of air & reduces the RCS making the aircraft more stealthy by concealing the craft's engine fans. , Rest you can see this pic in which there is F-16 with DSI :D

24458189.jpg

what is special here ?? :what:
For me...I never saw Chinese with this design changed JFT (like DSI etc etc) in grey color scheme. I always saw them in yellow prototype color scheme. Or maybe i missed some pics.

For me...I never saw Chinese with this design changed JFT (like DSI etc etc) in grey color scheme. I always saw them in yellow prototype color scheme. Or maybe i missed some pics.

yup buddy u ve missed a lot of .... even Pt-06 which is in the picture, is about an year old bird.

hi guys, I'm from Serbia and bring a good news, when visiting the Ministry of Defence, China has offered 48 JF17 cost $ 300 million for the fighter version (with the Russian electronics), while offering 48 multi-purpose version of the aircraft cost $ 500mil (with Israel electronics), the forests are already stories by Serbian forums

hi guys, I'm from Serbia and bring a good news, when visiting the Ministry of Defence, China has offered 48 JF17 cost $ 300 million for the fighter version (with the Russian electronics), while offering 48 multi-purpose version of the aircraft cost $ 500mil (with Israel electronics), the forests are already stories by Serbian forums

Russia has strong influence over Serbia - i will be very surprised if Serbia is allowed to buy the JF-17 Thunder!

JFT wid israeli electronics that would create a trouble for pakistan

israel may give sensitive infrmation to the india and that would be harmful and israel would than be aware of that plateform very well and this may be harmful in future context as ejypt is negotiating and israel itself will also be aware of JF weaknesses and also strongpoints and in near future or far away that would have a great problem

secondly i f israel be expert of the plane than other arab countries be hasitated in getttin this pllane like syria
may be lebanon as it is cheap one

and our export may have bad impression in future

and our second line craft cradibility will be at the stack

This can absolutely not be correct

cost of a plane = 300 / 48 = 6.25 Mil USD

That can not be !

Its ludicrous even as a one time offer to break in the market

welcome to defence.pk hornorfreedom

A source would be much appreciated.

@Zavis2003

Electronics will be coming to china, JFT wont be going to Israel. And we have no loss here. As our JFT wont be using Israeli Radar that we worry about the secrets of those radars and electronics.

This is 99% true, that I forgot to mention that the JF17 for The European market will be made in Serbia (Utva) with probably a different label, if your price is little wonder is because China is the target market penetration of the EU, Serbia is the way the EU and they want to use (if you understand me, I use Google translate)
Serbia has a large presence of Chinese population, the Chinese work, bridges, nuclear power, keep the factory off-road vehicle FAP, many more, this is our no surprise, to understand ;)

Well can be very true, as recently a Serbian delegation being the first, was shown a demonstration of the J-10, the Serbian MoD attended too, i did saw a video of the demonstration on some Chinese forum.

Serbia too has some outdated Mig-21s, which it wants to replace.

So JF-17 / FC-1 can be very much on the cards, especially if the price of J-10s is very high, plus the requirement of Serbia if is not for a medium fighter, rather a light one.

Here, this may solve some of the questions:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_Air_Force_and_Air_Defense_Modernization

Chengdu J-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I initially did not believe in it while spinning the forums, but when I got official confirmation from the people who work in the Ministry of Defence at the time I made a decision,

Lol the link was in Croatian thanks to google chrome it translated it for me in english.

Good news...

Thanks .... .

hahaha yes that is a Serbian forum, and mostly written in Serbian language (no Croatian) Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Bosnia, Monte Negro is feat Yugoslav republics which have very similar language (almost same)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom