What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nice to see that the PT-04 is continuous testing and the new technologies are being tested on this aircraft. I have heard that JF-17 Block-II will be incorporated with Retractable In Flight Refueling Probe, Conformal Fuel Tanks and the use of composite to reduce the overall weight with WS-13(100KN). Although FLIR an AESA will also be incorporated in it, That's for sure!:pakistan::cheers::china:

In the 1990's,A lot of Soviet experts had lost their jobs after the breakup of the USSR.china paid more salary and brought in these Soviet experts at that time.they have no contact with Russian military industrial enterprises. now they are total chinese employees and earn chinese wages. In china ,they have more generous returns than for russia

btw,CAC have many foreign employees now,even have French Dassault men,

they started job opportunity stands at some UK's top unis career center

448df342f8ad8ab68fb977f6f548f8c5.jpg
:pakistan:

What eaxctly is a JF17 block 2 AND HOW MANY YEARS AWAY is this

Details of upgrades to block 2----- more powerful weapon mission management computer, store management system, powerful Defense Aid System including MAWS new version SE-3, superior avionics, communication suite, improved full spectrum of electronic warfare suite, radar could be small AESA of J-10 or KLJ-7B version with more range, modes, anti jamming, composite will increase from 8 to 30 or 40% allowing weight reduction and chin mounted hard point (s), IRST is there most likely. It is an overall improvement of first batch.

FYI , it is being tested in China at the moment with new avionics and it is not years away ...

Is it feasible to have the Thunder equipped in this configuration. ??

jf-17_f4.jpgb372da7e-98f8-462a-a09f-3dd1859ddd8eLarger.jpg

Next year in 2nd or 4th quarter probably

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

SD-10B will be introduced with BLOCK 2? any learned member can tell us?

^^^ Excellents different angles! :)

So we have a beauty competition started here. And it never looked like a Mig 21 to me. :disagree:

Oh Areeee-shh,

:D Yes, many foreginers designed beauty competition, I think, front angle is important to confront enemy.

It is really confused, JFT has different apperances, last week it look like growing muscle, this week this jet feel like fourth generation and very thin in front angle.

NEn3D.jpg

I love this part and good looking, not front angle hai na :laugh:

Oh! the JF17 Pt06 looks so great with these C802A's on board ...wowwwww.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom