What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This picture has one fallacy,,, instead of two there are three blue bands and in context of discussion this third blue band gives a whole new meaning :astagh:

Correction...they are not straps, they are the coveralls...the g-suit is only the part covering the legs, the crotch is not covered by G-suit so the blue coverall is visible!

The picture I posted does not have straps IMO...my mistake. They are just the coveralls...

This picture will give you a better idea, the green thing is the G-suit.

gsuitfront.jpg

Yup that's the one...you can also see the straps here:

PAK+Pilots+On+Sukhoi%2527s+Su-30+Fighter+Jet_.jpg

This is a JFT pilot?

no sir these are not that rounds . these are looking like g suit has wholes and inside they wear blue overall . and no these guys were mirage pilots .F-16 pilots dont have such system we can see red flag images .

here we have close look its like a belt
Pakistan-Air-Force-PAF-latest-photos-in-China-Air-Show-24.jpg

Pakistan in recent years, made huge business with SAAB. The AWACS we got come under highly sensitive technology. The point i am making is that it means Sweden has not got any objections regarding selling stuff to Pakistan. They just need $$$. Agreed?

SAAB's Gripen was one of the contestant of Indian MMRCA bid. As of now, SAAB is out of that deal. Previously Pakistan did showed its interest in arming JF-17 with RC400 and MICA BVR, we all knew what happened to that proposal. Now SAAB has ES-05 AESA Radar for its Gripen, which is developed by Salex, with which PAF has already got a relationship.

The Gripen Solution - AESA radar

Is there anyway a possibility, if we can have this AESA from SAAB for JF-17 next block. IMO i dont see any other obstacle other then money. Members opinion needed. Thanks in advance

Pakistan in recent years, made huge business with SAAB. The AWACS we got come under highly sensitive technology. The point i am making is that it means Sweden has not got any objections regarding selling stuff to Pakistan. They just need $$$. Agreed?

SAAB's Gripen was one of the contestant of Indian MMRCA bid. As of now, SAAB is out of that deal. Previously Pakistan did showed its interest in arming JF-17 with RC400 and MICA BVR, we all knew what happened to that proposal. Now SAAB has ES-05 AESA Radar for its Gripen, which is developed by Salex, with which PAF has already got a relationship.

The Gripen Solution - AESA radar

Is there anyway a possibility, if we can have this AESA from SAAB for JF-17 next block. IMO i dont see any other obstacle other then money. Members opinion needed. Thanks in advance
i read somewhere in this forum that after the AWACS deal SAAB is not going to sell anything to pakistan... but i dont know xactly y?

It is already a done deal. Can't say more.

It is already a done deal. Can't say more.

You have already said it. PAF has wanted AESA on a couple of squadrons. I suspect there will be a selection between selex and the Chinese vendors product. Considering the problems PAF initially had with the chinese radars it just might get Selex to sell the AESA to us. I dont think it will happen before the third batch though.
Araz

@Yzd Khalifa

Can you confirm these two points?

1: KSA has bought a % of salex galelio?
2: They are providing TOT for vixen AESA radars?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, %5 of Selex Galoleo ,and they're doing the AESA radars.

Next week, you will hear something surprising for real!

@Yzd Khalifa

Can you confirm these two points?

1: KSA has bought a % of salex galelio?
2: They are providing TOT for vixen AESA radars?

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget the Saudis. The Egyptians are few steps away from getting the JF-17. They are going to do it in Egypt ,of course with the assistance of the PAF ;) , the .... Won't like it either. The Iranians got their JF-17 offer turned down ages ago! Good for Egypt! Now Pakistan + Turkey + KSA + Egypt are going to be in the top 10 Airforces in the world! Yaay!

Forget the Saudis. The Egyptians are few steps away from getting the JF-17. They are going to do it in Egypt ,of course with the assistance of the PAF ;) , the .... Won't like it either. The Iranians got their JF-17 offer turned down ages ago! Good for Egypt! Now Pakistan + Turkey + KSA + Egypt are going to be in the top 10 Airforces in the world! Yaay!

Are you sure about the bold part buddy?

The Egyptians are few steps away from getting the JF-17. They are going to do it in Egypt ,of course with the assistance of the PAF ;) , the .... Won't like it either. The Iranians got their JF-17 offer turned down ages ago!

No updates on EAF JF-17 procurement in near Future because everyone is waiting on WS-13 Engine final certification for mass production and exports clearly WS-13 Engine is facing technical difficulties and it would take couple of years more.

Israelis do have concerns because for the first time EAF would have SD-10/A true BVR equipped Aircrafts. I don't know if FC-1 was ever offered to Iran because Iran is under sanctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom