What's new

JF-17X- A Pakistani Stealth Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you expound on those limits a little please?

Primarily on the level of tech that is to be exported.
It has to be a level less than India.
Which is why I am also skeptical on how any FC-20's could have Al-31 derivatives that offer TVC.

Its not that simple as you made it lol

In our case most of the buyers of jf-17 are third world countries which are already cash strapped looking for cheap bvr capable variants to replace their ageing/obsolete aircrafts .These are mostly the countries (with the exception of 1 0r 2) which even don't have basic bvr missiles and still alien to many new technologies let alone this latest concept . They will not be willing to pay extra bucks for that besides that they still are not into this sophisticated arena so they will be more willing to buy the basic variant with bvr capability that will be enough for them .

But PAF being the biggest customer can use this technique for themselves only if they are willing to
ya i know but the fact is this and another SAC project is under PAF's eye they want to make jf stealthy to a level where it becoms hard to detect at medium BVR engagement ranges and its low radar rangr can be compansated but the twin engin project although unaurthodox for PAF is also underconcideration gust a little somthing from a frind in the force.

doesn't matter how much they redesign the nose or tail, but once you put weapons its gonna be as visible as it was before on radar.

ya i know but the fact is this and another SAC project is under PAF's eye they want to make jf stealthy to a level where it becoms hard to detect at medium BVR engagement ranges and its low radar rangr can be compansated but the twin engin project although unaurthodox for PAF is also underconcideration gust a little somthing from a frind in the force.

When PAF is already offered J2x and the design will be selected according to PAF wish then i wonder why PAF would like to go for twin engine aircraft that too form SAC , which by the way is also still not developed neither we have seen any prototype of that. But for me PAF is already quite busy with jf-17 induction, upgradation and FC-20 stuff so i don't see them to rush into things , my gut feeling is that if J2X is a reality i don't see PAF going for a twin engine

doesn't matter how much they redesign the nose or tail, but once you put weapons its gonna be as visible as it was before on radar.

then why rafale and typhoon called semi-stealth :-?

[--Leo--];2152708 said:
then why rafale and typhoon called semi-stealth :-?

It means they are not true stealth :azn:

When PAF is already offered J2x and the design will be selected according to PAF wish then i wonder why PAF would like to go for twin engine aircraft that too form SAC , which by the way is also still not developed neither we have seen any prototype of that. But for me PAF is already quite busy with jf-17 induction, upgradation and FC-20 stuff so i don't see them to rush into things , my gut feeling is that if J2X is a reality i don't see PAF going for a twin engine

i agree with u on the time line but the fact is PAK FA is comming soon and no matter how much we degrade it it is still better than any thing we have so PAF is looking for future measures and thus all posibilitys r considered but that does not mean any thing is finalised as u said PAF have it hands full already, J2x is a project based on JF 17 as i said before it will be a stealthy version of Jf without the Internal weapons bay and thus the external low-ob weapons pod which is actually a dulemissle carrage covered with a angular stealthy pod. lets not forget that PAF in this decade looked at a lot of twin engin designe and only the lack of funds made us reject them but china on a MOU said a stealthy twin engin jet with Dsi TVC AESA IRST and some other goodies was developed keeping paf in mind and yes WS10 was the engin of choice and the jet was suppose to be in the catogery of an MMRCAand not a heavy fighterlike J20 F22Su series etc.

Hi, China is making great progress in this technology arena. The PAF should urgently pursue a customized JV with China to get a stealth platform developed.

China's SAC J-18 Stealth Fighter Jet ~ ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

China%2527s+SAC+J-19+Stealth+Fighter+Jet.jpg

1965 - us
1971 - u

Happy:wave:

we lose the battle of 1971 bt it was not a war b/w pakistan and india it was a civil war in east pakistan bt we lose this

bt what about 1965 man it was war in which your army along with equipment of west which was provided to you by westran countries because of sino indian war you lose that and and what about 1947

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom