What's new

Jihad can resolve Kashmir issue

Armed struggle is also part of Jihad known as Qital. The condition is you have to be on the right side. Yes, there are those who think that armed struggle won't liberate Kashmir. The fact is the armed struggle has to be coupled with diplomatic offence. Only dialogues will never see success either, a hyena never listens to the call of peace, it simply wants its prey. The zionazis are economically very weak at the moment, the Russians are not as ardent about india as they used to be. On the other hand, china is both militarily and economically very strong. Not only that, I think china now has a very strong leader. All these factors make a military victory quite possible. Now, that is my view.

You got that all figured out all by yourself sitting around bay of bengal. Got a simulator handy.???

aren't they are busy with Nato. ??? How would they pass all the way to east without running into the bad taliban. Although i think time has come for Pakistan to not rely on these cannon fodders.

They are busy now, but will be free after 2014. After NATO support to the bad Taliban is cut of Pak Army will sort them out easily.

And then the false flag bangladeshi wakes up and finds himself wet! :lol:

With due respect sir it is his point of view and if we can't respect it at least we should not ridicule it

Sorry, history should say india defeated Russia in Afghanistan, right? I guess that's the way history is written in india. Before writing this kind of history your historians smoke the dope.

No, but history does say we liberated your country and gave you independence.

syed-salahuddin-file-670.jpg

Before decalring Jihad on Kashmir,this guy should first declare Jihad on his un kept beard.

guys, peace is the only option. Death and violence is endless cycle.

I think India should start ignoring these trolls......He need some job...and unfotunately....he has to bark like this in regular interval so that some people in PDF will post it...Just enjoy the fun..

South sudan, east taimur and other non muslim countries being created with force where as innocent muslims can't enjoy freedom

humai chorai na chorai laikin tum ko to woh nahi chorai gai

humarai paas kam sai kam 1 lac razakar hai jo india ki band bajanai ko tayar hai

woh bihari behthey hai humari fussal katney ko, tum sochtay ho few million would instigate tougher PUNJABI land owner is as epic as star wars.

woh bihari behthey hai humari fussal katney ko, tum sochtay ho few million would instigate tougher PUNJABI land owner is as epic as star wars.
dost humarai paas woh hai jo aaj tak haarai nahi jo bachpan sai khalitai bhi guns rockets aur grenades

batoor musalman yah mera iman hai kah aaj tak jitnai bhi musalmano nai qurbani di hai kashmir kai liyai yah jitnai hazaro musalman bachai barai aur buzorg in ki buzdil indian army nai maarai hai inshahallah rang lai ga un shaheedo ka laho kyo khuda ka yah farmaan hai kah shaheed ka laho kabhi zaya nahi hota

batoor musalman yah mera iman hai kah aaj tak jitnai bhi musalmano nai qurbani di hai kashmir kai liyai yah jitnai hazaro musalman bachai barai aur buzorg in ki buzdil indian army nai maarai hai inshahallah rang lai ga un shaheedo ka laho kyo khuda ka yah farmaan hai kah shaheed ka laho kabhi zaya nahi hota

Yes we also pray the same hamare shaheed jawano ka lahoo zaya nahi jayega............

Back
Top Bottom